Author Topic: Did Hillary Say ....  (Read 737 times)

Offline mrclose

Did Hillary Say ....
« on: November 11, 2019, 12:00:01 am »
I had no idea where to post this?

It is a political question but only because I am asking a political question. 22222frying pan

Can someone confirm or better yet ... give me a link to where Hillary said: "I could win the electoral college but lose the election."

I ask because I have seen this repeated over and over on different forums but I have not found a single indication that it actually happened!

I also don't believe that she said: "If I lose, we will all hang!"

I am not a Clinton supporter but I Do like statements to be based on fact!

Thanks
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Did Hillary Say ....
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 12:18:58 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 01:15:51 am »

I'm sorry but a captioned photo that could have been photo-shopped isn't proof that something actually happened.

My understanding is that it all started with a made up story of clinton going nuts on Matt Lauer's show over some difficult questions.

Somehow that all evolved into an email between Donna Brazile and her.

Like I said, I can't find any real proof!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 02:06:58 am »
DNC emails on Wikileaks run only through May 25, 2016
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-