Author Topic: They're in the Lord's Presence': 9 Killed in Fiery Car Crash in S. Africa, Including Canadian Missio  (Read 283 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'They're in the Lord's Presence': 9 Killed in Fiery Car Crash in S. Africa, Including Canadian Missionary Family
11-08-2019   Steve Warren

Missionaries Brendan and Melissa Perrott, along with their two children Evelyn and Colton were killed in a head-on collision in South Africa on Sunday. (Image credit: Bulembu Ministries Swaziland/Facebook)

All four members of an Alberta, Canada missionary family have been killed in a head-on collision in South Africa.

CBC News reports Brendan Perrott, 33, and Melissa Perrott, 32, along with their two children Evelyn, 5 and Colton, 3, were killed in the accident that happened on the R74 road Sunday between QwaQwa and Harrismith. In addition, five other people were killed in the crash, including Sabelo Sibeko, who was an orphan. The Perrotts had taken him along on a day trip so he could compete in a bike race. 

Witnesses reported the vehicles were unrecognizable after having burst into flames.  All of the passengers in the two vehicles died on impact, according to the CBC.

Read more at: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2019/november/theyre-in-the-lords-presence-9-killed-in-fiery-car-crash-in-s-africa-including-canadian-missionary-family

I had to post this, about a year or two ago, I am aware of a charitable organization (Feed My Hungry Children I believe) where late at night or early morning as these stories often happen, a semi and this car carrying a family,  the parents and 2 children I believe as well, killed the family. They were charity workers.  This happened in the US and it happened in a "construction zone".) So, this is a bit similar. That story might have been posted here.  Great tragedies. Prayers.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 06:37:21 pm by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I had to post this, about a year or two ago, I am aware of a charitable organization (Feed My Hungry Children I believe) where late at night or early morning as these stories often happen, a semi and this car carrying a family,  the parents and 2 children I believe as well, killed the family. They were charity workers.  This happened in the US and it happened in a "construction zone".) So, this is a bit similar. That story might have been posted here.  Great tragedies. Prayers.

Amen, Prayers for the family.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.