Author Topic: Cindy McCain says husband John McCain would be 'disgusted' by state of GOP  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Cindy McCain says husband John McCain would be 'disgusted' by state of GOP
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2019, 03:48:47 pm »
@jafo2010

He was picked to lose the election,and he knew it. The proof of this is that every time Palin would give a speech and his poll numbers would climb,he would hold a press conference and call her wrong and apologize.

If Palin had been at the top of that ticket,they would have won.

Again, the media had McCain completely fooled into thinking they liked him - he was their reliably useful idiot. Then when it counted, they trashed him mercilessly. He never knew what hit him, and after he lost he couldn't wait to do whatever they wanted to get himself back in their good graces.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2019, 05:49:18 pm »
IMHO Romney was close to worst, maybe tied with McCain.  I've always said Romney's nomination was rigged.  Maybe McCain's was too.  The Republicans really didnt want to win the presidency during the Obama era.  In fact,  I doubt they really want to win anything.   Being the loser means they don't have to exert themselves.  After all, Republicans want the same things as the Democrats, so let the Democrats do all the work.

@Applewood

I came to the same conclusion a while back. It is the only conclusion that fits the facts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2019, 05:58:22 pm »
@Applewood

I came to the same conclusion a while back. It is the only conclusion that fits the facts.

A looooong while back.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2019, 06:31:04 pm »
He was picked to lose the election,and he knew it. The proof of this is that every time Palin would give a speech and his poll numbers would climb,he would hold a press conference and call her wrong and apologize.

I would be willing to bet that McCain actually voted for Obama.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2019, 06:34:45 pm »
IMHO Romney was close to worst, maybe tied with McCain.

As bad as Romney is, I will take him any day over McCain.  On some positions (e.g. immigration, health care, Russia, etc.), Romney is actually on the correct side.  McCain is nothing more than a collaborator and a saboteur.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2019, 06:38:07 pm »
I would be willing to bet that McCain actually voted for Obama.

I wouldn't touch that bet with someone else's 10-foot pole.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2019, 06:38:49 pm »
As bad as Romney is, I will take him any day over McCain.  On some positions (e.g. immigration, health care, Russia, etc.), Romney is actually on the correct side.  McCain is nothing more than a collaborator and a saboteur.

:yowsa: And always has been IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2019, 08:42:59 pm »
I was disgusted by John McCain, I am disgusted with Cindy McCain and, more often than not, also am disgusted with Meghan McCain. I sure do wish the surviving McCains would just shut up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2019, 10:26:44 pm »
I was disgusted by John McCain, I am disgusted with Cindy McCain and, more often than not, also am disgusted with Meghan McCain. I sure do wish the surviving McCains would just shut up.

@mountaineer

I don't want her to shut up. She occasionally says something right by accident,and Joy,Whoopie,and the other drones jump on her for it.  IMNSHO,she is big enough to take them all on and win,and I would pay good money to see a video tape of her getting mad and beating the snot out of Joy (especially) Whoopie,and what other leftist loons they have on the show now.

Talk about a ratings spike!

Sic 'em,GURL!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2019, 10:40:56 pm »
Again, the media had McCain completely fooled into thinking they liked him - he was their reliably useful idiot. Then when it counted, they trashed him mercilessly. He never knew what hit him, and after he lost he couldn't wait to do whatever they wanted to get himself back in their good graces.

Yep,  they turned McCain into "Hitler" during the Campaign.    And he was too stupid to notice.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Cindy McCain: John would be 'disgusted'
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2019, 10:53:17 pm »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/09/politics/cindy-mccain-john-mccain-republican-party-axe-files-cnntv/index.html
I'll be disgusted for John McCain.

Why? John McCain cast the deciding vote, blocking his party's commitment to end Obamacare.

@Once-Ler   Do you support continuing that program, which is far from "conservative.?" It has increased health care premiums costs or put them out of reach for middle income people.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:49:22 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2019, 10:58:52 pm »
Why? John McCain cast the deciding vote, blocking his party's commitment to end Obamacare.

I'm sure to Cindia and Megaboob that's a positive.  He stuck it to the Bad Orange Man. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2019, 11:27:19 pm »

The MSM propped up McCain to knock him down. And did. Yet he remained the MSM's lap dog (or to borrow the somewhat more apt Chinese epithet, he was the MSM's running dog).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2019, 01:06:13 am »

@Once-Ler   Do you support continuing that program, which is far from "conservative.?" It has increased health care premiums costs or put them out of reach for middle income people.
@truth_seeker
Unlike the GOP who refuse to repeal it, but pretended otherwise for the last 8 years, I don't support Obamacare.  I know you would like to blame McCain exclusively for those 8 years of failure...my opinion is more nuanced.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2019, 01:35:36 am »
I will take that as a badge of honor.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2019, 01:58:33 am »
@truth_seeker
Unlike the GOP who refuse to repeal it, but pretended otherwise for the last 8 years, I don't support Obamacare.  I know you would like to blame McCain exclusively for those 8 years of failure...my opinion is more nuanced.
From 2008 until 2016 Obama would have vetoed any effort to repeal it.

So their only chance was 2016-2018, because they lost the House in 2018.

So the GOP only had two years, not eight, to repeal it. And that hung on McCain's vote. @Once-Ler
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2019, 02:04:06 am »

So their only chance was 2016-2018, because they lost the House in 2018.

So the GOP only had two years, not eight, to repeal it. And that hung on McCain's vote. @Once-Ler
Funny how they ran on that issue until they had control of the House, Senate, and Presidency.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2019, 02:05:27 am »

A refusal to fund cannot be vetoed.  Republicans had to proactively pass a bill to fund Obamacare.  If they had done nothing, Obamacare would have become impotent.

The bottom line is that Republicans actually support the massive increase in unfunded government spending and free insurance for lower and non-income individuals.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2019, 03:30:00 am »
A refusal to fund cannot be vetoed.  Republicans had to proactively pass a bill to fund Obamacare.  If they had done nothing, Obamacare would have become impotent.

The bottom line is that Republicans actually support the massive increase in unfunded government spending and free insurance for lower and non-income individuals.
@Hoodat Thanx for pointing those damning facts.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2019, 10:43:10 am »
Yet he didn't have the courage to say their while he was alive?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2019, 09:41:34 pm »
McCain was not only a RINO, he undermined the single greatest effort to undo a very poor healthcare system...Obamacare.  I consider McCain a stain on the party, and a poor politician.  He cost the American people a great deal of money with his incompetence.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2019, 09:53:47 pm »
McCain was not only a RINO, he undermined the single greatest effort to undo a very poor healthcare system...Obamacare.  I consider McCain a stain on the party, and a poor politician.  He cost the American people a great deal of money with his incompetence.

McCain was actually representative of what the party has become -- liberal.  Maybe he was more upfront about his liberalism than the rest of the lying con artist Republicans, but the sad fact is that the party as a whole has moved left. 

Unfortunately, McCain also milked the respect for his military service and his POW experience far too often -- to the point that he wore out that respect.  I used to say I disagreed with him, but I respected him for his service and what he had to endure as a POW.  But he lost that respect well before he died.    Now I just remember him as a lying liberal Republican.

And now we have to hear from his wife and family.  I guess they have nothing better to do than weigh in on the issues of the day and invoke John McCain's memory.  Maybe doing so makes money for them.  I don't know, but right about now, I would be happy if I never hear from any McCains ever again.