Author Topic: UPDATE: Top Democrat Witness and Fired Ukrainian Amassador Yovanovitch Used Private Email to Messag  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

UPDATE: Top Democrat Witness and Fired Ukrainian Amassador Yovanovitch Used Private Email to Message Dem Staffer — LIED ABOUT IT UNDER OATH
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 8, 2019 201 Comments

Tucker Carlson broke an exclusive on Thursday on the ongoing Democrat Party impeachment inquisition.

According to Tucker Carlson a Democrat staffer contacted the fired Ukrainian ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, by email and asked for some time to discuss a “delicate” issue days after “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella filed his complaint against President Trump.

The Tucker Carlson team acquired a copy of the email from that Democratic staffer to Yovanovitch. This was sent by private email to the former ambassador.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/update-top-democrat-witness-and-fired-ukrainian-amassador-yovanovitch-used-private-email-to-message-dem-staffer-lied-about-it-under-oath/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yovanovitch seems like a good person who took her job seriously and was probably concerned that Russia invaded Ukraine and perplexed at our(America's) cowardly unwillingness to protect a victim country from Putin's dangerous aggression.  I understand her concerns.

Shame on her for using insecure technology in the pursuit of her duties.  Maybe there is a way to stop this from happening.  If the Republicans and Democrats could ever stop pointing fingers at each other and work on a solution I imagine they could both find common ground.  I suspect the old-farts in Congress are not experts and likely receptive to the advice of experts.

Both parties are telling me how much I should hate the other party...and I do.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:36:08 am by Once-Ler »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
https://112.international/politics/trumps-ex-russia-adviser-received-death-threats-after-testifying-in-impeachment-hearings-the-guardian-45395.html

112 International is reportedly an independent station in Ukraine, so I check them fairly often. I don't know if the above story was covered here. It certainly is not very cheerful of a read.  Fiona Hill, I think I've barely heard of her.