Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, Establishment Democrats Signal Deepening Panic over Democrat Field  (Read 1165 times)

Offline dancer

@berdie

I am tempted to say "Good! I hope it makes her suicidal!",but I don't owe Bubba any favors,so let her live and take it out on him.

888high58888  :silly:  888high58888

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Just how bad would the field have to be if adding HRC to the mix was an improvement???
"Improvement" is a subjective term.  It's like the word "better." I can make a fire "better" with gasoline or water but the results are different. 

Hitlery can't win IMO so an improvement toward unethical corruption, incompetence, and graft isn't likely, and it's hard to beat the current record. 
A Hitlery run in 2020 could be Hitlarious.  The comedic material writes itself, and Trump won't have to teach a new chant.

I'm all in for Hitlery for the entertainment value even though I would never vote for her.

Offline libertybele

Nothing more than hype.  Ultimately she needs a voting base to support her and she just doesn't have one left.  That has been evident by her inability to draw crowds and her previous book deals went sour.

She knows that she doesn't have the stamina nor the public appeal anymore and she still can't get over herself.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The only Dem,  I think, who could join the race at this date and vault to the front of the pack is Michelle Obama. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The only Dem,  I think, who could join the race at this date and vault to the front of the pack is Michelle Obama.

I think the 0bamas were only in it to get filthy rich without having to work for it - they've got what they wanted.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think the 0bamas were only in it to get filthy rich without having to work for it - they've got what they wanted.

@Snarknado

Massive egos are NEVER satisfied,and Manchelle almost makes Bubbette! look shy and retiring by comparison.

Plus,he/she/multiple choice is MUCH younger and in touch with the airheads of today,who mostly go to sleep when they hear the name "Clinton". She would have a solid lock on the black racists,which is most black people,the homosexual brigades,the white guilt brigades,the "I want to teach the world to live in perfect harmony" brigades of airheads,and the "People's Revolution NOW!" brigades.

Plus,no one in the media or anywhere else dare question anything she/he/whatever said during a campaign for fear of being called a sexist racist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!