Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 191016 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2020, 12:36:43 am »
Percy Sledge-- "When a Man Loves A Woman"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meW-K-1e7Q
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2020, 12:46:29 am »
    100 here for 3 straight days, and that's the WET Heat!!!

Joan Osborne - Heatwave (Live)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #477 on: July 08, 2020, 12:58:54 am »

Joan Osborne - Heatwave (Live)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The only time I've experienced it being in the 100's was when we lived in MI.   

Great tune!  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #478 on: July 08, 2020, 01:04:14 am »

68 and 20%....  :shrug:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online libertybele

« Reply #479 on: July 08, 2020, 01:10:51 am »
68 and 20%....  :shrug:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Beautiful song!   68 is a bit chilly, I freeze in our house - we have the AC set to 78. I'm used to the heat and humidity, about 85-90 and I'm very comfortable.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #480 on: July 08, 2020, 01:23:30 am »
Beautiful song!   68 is a bit chilly, I freeze in our house - we have the AC set to 78. I'm used to the heat and humidity, about 85-90 and I'm very comfortable.

It is one of my favorites...
And 68 is right nice.. but then t-shirt weather runs all the way down to zero for me... I got that clear glacial water running through my veins. But it's coming off a fair storm last night, which is why it is cold... and cold enough that the humidity is staying in the ground. Makes for big maters a bit later on... It's mid 80's and low humidity mostly right now. We'll get hot (90's) for 2 weeks to a month, and damn hot (high 90's to low 100's) for a few days, where I will opt to go stand in the river and fish. And not for the fish.

I would just puke and die down there by all y'all.

This one's about where I live (the Bitterroot Valley), and it speaks to me

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #481 on: July 08, 2020, 01:27:54 am »
Led Zeppelin - Lemon Song

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #482 on: July 08, 2020, 01:28:13 am »
It is one of my favorites...
And 68 is right nice.. but then t-shirt weather runs all the way down to zero for me... I got that clear glacial water running through my veins. But it's coming off a fair storm last night, which is why it is cold... and cold enough that the humidity is staying in the ground. Makes for big maters a bit later on... It's mid 80's and low humidity mostly right now. We'll get hot (90's) for 2 weeks to a month, and damn hot (high 90's to low 100's) for a few days, where I will opt to go stand in the river and fish. And not for the fish.

I would just puke and die down there by all y'all.

This one's about where I live (the Bitterroot Valley), and it speaks to me

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Thank you. I had never heard that song.  Absolutely beautiful country.  How we wound up in FL is beyond me; hubby grew up out in Utah and I love Colorado and lived in AK; circumstances I suppose.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 01:30:37 am by libertybele »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #483 on: July 08, 2020, 01:43:09 am »
Thank you. I had never heard that song.  Absolutely beautiful country.  How we wound up in FL is beyond me; hubby grew up out in Utah and I love Colorado and lived in AK; circumstances I suppose.

Colorado - Been down in them red rocks... Different geology, same forests. Utah too, but mostly in the high desert... Though Moab too. If I ever get my pins back under me I would love to climb at Moab... Have not been to AK... need sun too much. The winters would kill me.

Maybe life will bring you back... FL ain't no place for a mountain gal...

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #484 on: July 08, 2020, 02:02:23 am »
Since today's their drummer's birthday . . .

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Happy 80th birthday . . . well, that's SIR Ringo Starr to you, peasants!  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online libertybele

« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2020, 02:08:16 am »
Colorado - Been down in them red rocks... Different geology, same forests. Utah too, but mostly in the high desert... Though Moab too. If I ever get my pins back under me I would love to climb at Moab... Have not been to AK... need sun too much. The winters would kill me.

Maybe life will bring you back... FL ain't no place for a mountain gal...

Perhaps.  Love those Rocky Mountains that's for sure.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #486 on: July 08, 2020, 02:11:40 am »
The Beatles  -  Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #487 on: July 08, 2020, 02:18:22 am »
As popular as they were, I was never really a Beatles fan -- but out of all their tunes I have two favorites:

(Love the piano)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWpRY0flS2U

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 02:20:32 am by libertybele »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #488 on: July 08, 2020, 02:21:49 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2020, 02:41:06 am »
    My Favorite McCartney Song.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2020, 07:17:21 pm »
Since I'm thinking of a particular way for my new band to play it without having a flute player . . .

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

« Reply #495 on: July 16, 2020, 12:30:05 am »
Today is tax day --- "Taxman"  - George Harrison & Eric Clapton

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OgkjcW0g4

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #496 on: July 16, 2020, 12:59:57 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #497 on: July 16, 2020, 01:10:14 am »
"Only God Knows Why"  -- Kid Rock  (Seeing him in concert is on my bucket list --- definitely delayed because of the dang Chinese virus)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 01:14:31 am by libertybele »

Online corbe

« Reply #498 on: July 18, 2020, 03:42:14 pm »
Chris Knight - Highway Junkie.wmv

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #499 on: July 18, 2020, 05:36:34 pm »
Chris Knight - Highway Junkie.wmv

Well done, Corbe.  Did you help compile that?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-