Author Topic: Kanye West Makes Announcement About Running For President In 2024, Urges Black Americans Not To Just  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West Makes Announcement About Running For President In 2024, Urges Black Americans Not To Just ‘Vote Democrat’

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
November 08, 2019 12:56 PM ET

Kanye West says that he’s definitely running for president in 2024, while at the same time he urged black Americans not to just “vote Democrat.”

“When I run for president in 2024, we’re going to definitely- yo whatchu all laughing at?” the 42-year-old rapper explained during his appearance at the Fast Company Innovation Festival in New York City, per Fox News in a piece published Friday.

When the audience laughed at his presidential hopes, the superstar rapper seemed to ignore them and continued.

“When I run for president in 2024, we would’ve created so many jobs that, in fact, I’m going to walk,” he said.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/08/kanye-west-run-for-president-2024-dont-vote-democrat-algae/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood