Author Topic: 'Little Michael will fail': Trump rips Michael Bloomberg's 2020 chances  (Read 1594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Little Michael will fail': Trump rips Michael Bloomberg's 2020 chances
by Caitlin Yilek
 | November 08, 2019 11:14 AM

President Trump encouraged former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to enter the 2020 Democratic primary, predicting that he would hurt former Vice President Joe Biden’s White House bid.

“He’s not going to do well, but I think he’s going to hurt Biden actually," Trump told reporters Friday as he left the White House. “He doesn't have the magic to do well. Little Michael will fail. He'll spend a lot of money ... There's nobody I’d rather run against than little Michael.”

Bloomberg, 77, is preparing to enter the race, but the billionaire businessman has not yet made a final decision on whether to run, according to the New York Times.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/little-michael-will-fail-trump-rips-michael-bloombergs-2020-prospective-run
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: 'Little Michael will fail': Trump rips Michael Bloomberg's 2020 chances
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 04:37:17 pm »
Strange. He just picked up another huge supporter (but I never heard of him)

Leon Cooperman, who has been battling Elizabeth Warren, says he will support fellow billionaire Mike Bloomberg for president

Billionaire Leon Cooperman says he will support former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg if he enters the 2020 Democratic primary for president.

“I’m a huge fan of Michael. I know him personally. It’s a breath of fresh air. Unless he changes his stripes, he will have my unequivocal support,” Cooperman told CNBC on Friday.

This is breaking news, please just back for updates

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/08/leon-cooperman-says-he-will-support-mike-bloomberg-for-president.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 04:53:30 pm »
Bloomberg had enough money to buy the job of NYC Mayor,and now thinks he has enough money to buy the presidency. No doubt he can buy enough add space on teebee to buy the votes in some states,but it remains to be seen how well a NYC billionaire is going to do outside of the northeast and the left coast.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:00:45 pm »
Bloomberg had enough money to buy the job of NYC Mayor,and now thinks he has enough money to buy the presidency. No doubt he can buy enough add space on teebee to buy the votes in some states,but it remains to be seen how well a NYC billionaire is going to do outside of the northeast and the left coast.

Yeah, and people were worried about Trump’s past catting around. I remember in the nineties Bloomberg dating every woman in Manhattan! He had to check the phone book to see if he missed any.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 05:30:39 pm »
And MS billionairre founder Bill Gates indicates he cannot support Warren, due to her higher tax platform. Might support Trumpinstead.

Bloomberg age 77, Sanders age ?, Biden age ?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 06:36:32 pm »
And MS billionairre founder Bill Gates indicates he cannot support Warren, due to her higher tax platform. Might support Trumpinstead.

I believe I was the first one around here to point out that the biggest Wall Street donors are democrats, and they are dead set against Warren with her wealth tax and her anti corporate rhetoric.

Funny that people are still under the mistaken idea that Wall Street is the bastion of republicans. No, no, no. The biggest political donors in America are Wall Street democrats.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 09:28:05 pm »
I wish Trump would show some restraint and just keep his mouth shut.  Little Michael will fail not because Trump says so it is because the same people who bristle at the thought of a Mormon President will bristle at the thought of a Jewish President.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 11:30:15 pm »

Biden will be 77 on Nov. 20. Warren is 70. Sanders is 78.
The party of fresh ideas.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 08:15:46 am »
He has spent a fortune (for most folks) doing his damndest to impose gun control on Americans all over, as a 'private citizen'. Here's a guy who thinks he can tell all of America how to live, even when he isn't in office.

Think about that.

Go ahead, tell me he wouldn't abuse real power.

Right.

By the time I believe that, I'll be ready to believe Ron Brown's plane was shot down by space aliens, 9/11 was just a too wild bottle rocket attack, and Jeff Epstein committed suicide.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 08:46:36 am »
Biden will be 77 on Nov. 20. Warren is 70. Sanders is 78.
The party of fresh ideas.
President Trump is a spry and energetic 73.  Practically in the prime of life according to Dr Bornstein

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 02:52:07 pm »
Michael Bloomberg Is The Answer To A Question Nobody Is Asking
Fiscally sound, gun- and soda-grabbing Michael Bloomberg is the presidential candidate nobody wants.
November 8, 2019 By David Marcus

Michael Bloomberg was a very good mayor of New York City. He might even get a bridge named after him. He took the reigns from Rudy Giuliani, the greatest mayor in the history of cities, and kept Gotham on the right track. Without Michael Bloomberg, the Brooklyn Nets likely would not exist, and so for that alone I owe him gratitude. But let’s be real for a New York minute, the number of people who want Bloomy to be president of the United States can probably be counted on no hands.

Bloomberg is an effective manager. If he were your boss, you’d feel very comfortable about the future of your company and position, but you would also be vexed by the fact that the soda machine in your office only carried V8 and pomegranate juice. Bloomberg’s political style, which emerged and evolved over his three terms as mayor is basically, “I’m a billionaire, I dated Diana Ross, and I’m going to tell you what you can and cannot do.”  ...  More at the Federalist

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 03:04:33 pm »
‘I’d Do Her’: Mike Bloomberg and the Underbelly of #MeToo
Disparaging comments. Demeaning jokes. As the mogul reportedly considers a 2020 presidential run, it remains an open question whether his long-alleged history of undermining women will affect his chances.
Megan Garber
September 19, 2018

If you find yourself seeking, in these turbulent times, evidence of steadiness among the chaos—proof that even as the seas rise and the winds whip and the world that was gives way to the world that will be, some things will remain the same—here is a fact that seems always to be true: Mike Bloomberg is considering a run for president.

The newest version of the old truth comes from an article published this week in The New York Times: The billionaire former mayor, the paper announces, validating the rumors, is again considering a presidential run—this time, however, as a Democrat. ...

The stories about Mike Bloomberg, though—stories, told through lawsuits and journalistic accounts, that involve allegations not of physical abuse but of more insidious manifestations of misogyny—ask broader questions about the ways electoral politics and basic morality will continue to tangle with each other as #MeToo marches onward. Will the stories (many of which Bloomberg has publicly denied as the inventions of money-hungry opportunists) have any bearing on his potential presidential candidacy? Will the Americans (and specifically now, apparently, the Democrats) of the current moment consider allegations involving casual misogyny, on the personal level and at the institutional, to be politically disqualifying? Will they consider those claims, indeed, to be worth discussing at all? Or will they dismiss them as the predicable collateral of the thing Americans are conditioned, still, to value above all: the successful accumulation of power and wealth? ...

Read entire article at The Atlantic

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2019, 03:33:03 pm »
WHY do people keep confusing capitalism with conservatism? Capitalism is an economic system,and conservationism is a set of political beliefs that favor the origins of the US Constitution.

Truth to tell,"Pure" Capitalists are closer to communists than they are conservatives.  In FACT,they are the globalists that seem to trying to help the left take control. Neither seems to want to admit it,but Globalists and Capitalists are the same people in different clothing. They both not only want,but NEED to dictate in order to implement their programs because they both understand that if the typical voter understood what their ideal outcome would be,nobody but natural-born slaves/submissives would ever vote for them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2019, 04:33:39 pm »
Not much of an insult, pretty much anyone is little compared to Fatso Donnie.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2019, 04:40:01 pm »
Good point.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2019, 05:44:44 pm »
For those who seem to be confused by the President's nickname for Little Michael .... POTUS is just under a foot taller than Mayor Big Gulp.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2019, 06:46:26 pm »

Trump 73.

Wow, pretty telling that Bill Gates would vote for Trump.  Makes perfect sense.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2019, 06:49:02 pm »
WHY do people keep confusing capitalism with conservatism? Capitalism is an economic system,and conservationism is a set of political beliefs that favor the origins of the US Constitution.

Truth to tell,"Pure" Capitalists are closer to communists than they are conservatives.  In FACT,they are the globalists that seem to trying to help the left take control. Neither seems to want to admit it,but Globalists and Capitalists are the same people in different clothing. They both not only want,but NEED to dictate in order to implement their programs because they both understand that if the typical voter understood what their ideal outcome would be,nobody but natural-born slaves/submissives would ever vote for them.

You are point on.  Exactly the truth of the matter.  The reason billionaire Bill Gates would vote for Trump.  He is a total liberal who wants to keep his money.  Communism.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2019, 06:58:28 pm »
It's not about girth, it's height. Please try to keep up. You too, @Once-Ler

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2019, 07:24:47 pm »
Bloomberg is worth billions more than Trump, Bloomberg probably does understand capitalism, I can't go along with Dems in general on social issues, but Prof. Hanke who worked for Reagan did comment that this might make things interesting. 3rd party? I'm glad he's in the race.

https://twitter.com/steve_hanke
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:25:34 pm by TomSea »

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2019, 07:29:57 pm »
It's not about girth, it's height. Please try to keep up. You too, @Once-Ler
@mountaineer
That's a good point too. :beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2019, 08:06:14 pm »
Bloomberg is worth billions more than Trump, Bloomberg probably does understand capitalism, I can't go along with Dems in general on social issues, but Prof. Hanke who worked for Reagan did comment that this might make things interesting. 3rd party? I'm glad he's in the race. 

Really?  You're glad Bloomberg ---- a pro-tax, pro-gun grabbing, pro-abortion, pro-climate control, pro-open borders, pro-globalist trader is running for the white house.

Why is this @TomSea  Is it to split the dems or for you to vote for?  Please explain. 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 08:07:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2019, 08:22:25 pm »
Really?  You're glad Bloomberg ---- a pro-tax, pro-gun grabbing, pro-abortion, pro-climate control, pro-open borders, pro-globalist trader is running for the white house.

Why is this @TomSea  Is it to split the dems or for you to vote for?  Please explain.

@Right_in_Virginia
Perhaps it is because Bloomberg is less scary than the other rats, and rats sometimes get elected.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 12:03:44 am »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 12:05:57 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
Perhaps it is because Bloomberg is less scary than the other rats, and rats sometimes get elected.

I could vote for Little Mike.  If bush came to shove it in.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.