Author Topic: Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says  (Read 120 times)

Offline mountaineer

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says
FOX News
Samuel Chamberlain

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. ...  Rest of story
The current culture deviated radically from previous human experience, ruthlessly reducing each woman and man to mere political units to be manipulated, balkanizing them into communities according to their likes and dislikes, so everything from cars to candy bars could be more effectively marketed, robbing them of their privacy, denying them both a real community of diverse views and the possibility of personal evolution by censoring the world they saw through the Internet to make it conform to the preferred beliefs of their self-appointed betters. - Dean Koontz

Offline skeeter

Expecting at least three dozen rat congress members and several hundred leftist journalist scum to release names, addresses, photos and voting habits of these thee actual whistleblowers by COB today.

Offline libertybele

As ususal, this will go nowhere.  The Clintons have proven time and time again to be above the law and will never be held accountable or responsible for their corruption.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline Once-Ler

• Dont B a tough guy.Dont B a fool.I will call u l8r
Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

Meadows hasn't been chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations since the 2018 elections.  How old is this story?

Published December 6

:pondering:
This is what the LORD Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.  Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other."

Offline mountaineer

Sorry, I saw no date on it. It is, in fact, from 2018.
The current culture deviated radically from previous human experience, ruthlessly reducing each woman and man to mere political units to be manipulated, balkanizing them into communities according to their likes and dislikes, so everything from cars to candy bars could be more effectively marketed, robbing them of their privacy, denying them both a real community of diverse views and the possibility of personal evolution by censoring the world they saw through the Internet to make it conform to the preferred beliefs of their self-appointed betters. - Dean Koontz

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

• Sept 11 2001 or March 6 1836
Yearning to stay free takes place in many ways at many different times, whether by withstanding planes or bayonets

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf