Author Topic: Report: 24K Voter Records in Florida County Contain Errors, Potential Fraud  (Read 874 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: 24K Voter Records in Florida County Contain Errors, Potential Fraud

Legal group finds hundreds of double voting cases, thousands of deceased voters on rolls in Palm Beach County

Joe Schoffstall - November 8, 2019 5:00 AM

An election integrity watchdog has found 24,000 instances of irregularities among the voter rolls in Palm Beach County, Fla., according to a new report.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), a group that litigates to protect election integrity, discovered double voting by the same registrants, double registrants across state lines, deceased voters on rolls, and apparent noncitizens previously registered to vote in Palm Beach County following a three-month investigation involving office visits, records inspections, and voter roll audits.

The findings raise concerns in the swing state one year out from the 2020 elections. It was Florida's election results that sent the 2000 presidential race between George W. Bush and Al Gore to the Supreme Court. Palm Beach County itself faced massive criticism as recently as the 2018 midterm elections when it could not finish three state-mandated recounts by imposed deadlines. The events led to the county's supervisor of elections, Susan Bucher, being ousted from her position and the implementation of a $15 million voting overhaul.

more
https://freebeacon.com/issues/report-24k-voter-records-in-florida-county-contain-errors-potential-fraud/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I was expecting Broward, but Palm Beach might've been second in my expectations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I was expecting Broward, but Palm Beach might've been second in my expectations.

PBC is a liberal stronghold as my friend @EdJames can attest.   But you are correct, south FL's Atlantic coast is lousy with Rats.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
PBC is a liberal stronghold as my friend @EdJames can attest.   But you are correct, south FL's Atlantic coast is lousy with Rats.

You are damn right about that!  A hell hole....

@The Ghost

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You are damn right about that!  A hell hole....

@The Ghost

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Miami-Dade was my first guess.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

NTs be damned we really need another four years of Trump judicial appointments if we ever expect to begin to clean this mess up.