Author Topic: Emails Reveal Burisma Consulting Firm Leveraged Hunter Biden To Get State Dept. Meetings  (Read 936 times)

Online Hoodat

Emails Reveal Burisma Consulting Firm Leveraged Hunter Biden To Get State Dept. Meetings

Erielle Davidson     |     November 7, 2019

Finally, U.S. Senators are waking up to the possibility that 2020 Democratic contender Joe Biden may have knowingly permitted his son Hunter to “sell” access to the U.S. State Department while Joe was serving as Vice President. The line between crony capitalism and outright corruption is a thin one, but when it comes to assessing the legitimacy of Trump’s interest in ending Ukrainian corruption, it’s worth determining the veracity of corruption allegations, of which Hunter Biden represents a not insignificant part.

On Wednesday, U.S. Senators Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Wednesday inquiring about the manner in which the consulting firm Blue Star Strategies, hired by the infamous Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma, might have utilized Hunter Biden’s role on the Burisma board to “possibly influence State Department matters,” according to a press release from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.

The letter to Pompeo was prompted by a series of State Department emails released via FOIA and published by reporter John Solomon, revealing that Burisma’s consulting firm had in fact mentioned Hunter Biden when seeking a meeting with the State Department to discuss corruption allegations against the company. A State Department email from February 2016 specifically cited Hunter Biden’s involvement with Burisma when discussing the possibility of setting up a meeting with Burisma’s consulting firm.  .  .  .

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/07/emails-reveal-burisma-consulting-firm-leveraged-hunter-biden-to-get-state-dept-meetings/

As Nancy Pelosi says, there is a Culture of Corruption.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@IsailedawayfromFR

I'd say it is 100 percent.

Also,Nancy Pelosi's husband is business partners with the Chinese government. He represents them here in America.

Maybe it's just me,but that seems to be a conflict of interest bordering on treason.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So...Biden's cokehead son gets kicked out of the Navy and then a short time later gets a great gig with the Ukranies.   What a country.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So...Biden's cokehead son gets kicked out of the Navy and then a short time later gets a great gig with the Ukranies.   What a country.

It now appears that every Democrat in the world had a tap on the Ukranian treasury including at least one of today's witnesses.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

Not just Slow Joe's son,but the son of John Kerry is on the same board. So are the children of two other prominent Dims whose names I can't remember right now,but REALLY wish had been named on the tv hearings this afternoon.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING, Leaked Documents Show Tens Of Millions From Ukraine Paid To Kerry, Biden Jr Fund, Report
 By Carmine Sabia
Published November 14, 2019 at 5:20am

Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

The slush fund is reportedly run by former Secretary of State John Kerry, John Kerry Jr., another Kerry family member and Hunter Biden, Michael Coudrey reported.

“Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a ‘slush fund’ owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden,” he said.

“According to the Department of Financial Monitoring (Counter-intelligence) of Latvia, the following sums of money were obtained from Busima Holding Limited (Cyprus) which is open at AS PrivatBank in Latvia.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/breaking-leaked-documents-show-tens-millions-ukraine-paid-kerry-biden-jr-fund
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Bigun
Topics merged.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.