Author Topic: Man arrested after 'Baby Trump' protest balloon stabbed, deflated at Alabama-LSU game  (Read 969 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Man arrested after 'Baby Trump' protest balloon stabbed, deflated at Alabama-LSU game

Morgan Phillips | Fox News

A man was taken into custody Saturday after he stabbed a "Baby Trump" protest balloon on display near the University of Alabama, where the president was attending the Crimson Tide's football game against LSU.

Hoyt Hutchinson, 32, was charged with felony first-degree criminal mischief, according to the Tuscaloosa News. The paper reported that Hutchinson posted a Facebook Live video saying he planned to deflate the balloon depicting Trump as a crying baby wearing a diaper and holding a cell phone.

“I’m going down here to make a scene, so y’all watch the news,” he said in the video. “This is pathetic. I’m fixing to get rowdy.”

Jim Girvan, the organizer of a group that "adopts" out Baby Trump balloons for protests, told the Associated Press a man charged the balloon with a knife and cut an 8-foot-long gash in the back.

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-arrested-for-stabbing-baby-trump-protest-balloon-at-alabama-lsu-game
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Man arrested after 'Baby Trump' protest balloon stabbed, deflated at Alabama-LSU game

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-arrested-for-stabbing-baby-trump-protest-balloon-at-alabama-lsu-game

If I could go back in time and kill baby Trump, I wouldn't. 

Online corbe

Trump will pay his Legal Fees or give him a free round of golf at Mara~Lago, whichever is cheaper.   wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hilarious! 

(Modified to correct spelling so that @Right_in_Virginia didn't have to.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 03:08:13 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline xyno

The guy is an idiot.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The guy is an idiot.

I've known id10ts (and been one), and this fellow besmirches their (our) intelligence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Noticed at the National Anthem singing towards the end of the song Richard Shelby walked up to Trump and shook hands.... Traitor Shelby was a big reason we got Doug Jones in the Senate... I will never forgot Shelby... you scum. I would pop a Shelby balloon if anyone bothered to make one.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only thing missing from this story is the part where he said, "Here, hold my beer" before setting off on his mission.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

The only thing missing from this story is the part where he said, "Here, hold my beer" before setting off on his mission.

I think this qualifies as the equivalent:

“I’m going down here to make a scene, so y’all watch the news,” he said in the video. “This is pathetic. I’m fixing to get rowdy.”

Trump's had at least 3 opportunities to laugh at these Hate-Trump morons, and I'm sure he wouldn't have minded a 4th opportunity. The Hate-Trumpers should have been allowed to beclown themselves in front of 100K football fans plus on national TV.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

...attending the Crimson Tide's football game...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online corbe

Spotted this morning in an Alabama Morgue:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....