Author Topic: diGenova and Toensing on Upcoming IG Report: “it’s going to be worse than you can imagine”…  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
diGenova and Toensing on Upcoming IG Report: “it’s going to be worse than you can imagine”…
Posted on November 6, 2019   by sundance

Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing appeared on Fox News to discuss issues surrounding the ongoing investigations of Inspector General Michael Horowitz and U.S. Attorney John Durham. Mr. diGenova and Ms. Toensing bring the tick-tock hammer to the audience.

According to Ms. Toensing the upcoming IG report is going to be “very bad for people in the Obama administration.”  Toensing went on to say, according to her sources, “it’s going to be worse than you can imagine.”

Mr. diGenova went on to say: “it’s going to be devastating” … “it’s going to ruin careers” etc.  Mr diGenova has a great deal of confidence in AG Barr, Horowitz and Durham.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/06/digenova-and-toensing-on-upcoming-ig-report-its-going-to-be-worse-than-you-can-imagine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Offline skeeter

Before I pass away, please.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Before I pass away, please.

:yowsa: I heartily second that sentiment!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:19:50 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
2) Durham is actively investigating the leak of the Flynn/Kislyak phone call to David Ignatius of the WaPo, which diGenova describes as "a 20 year felony." Ouch! Maybe that person--or persons--will want to go for a deal?

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/the_reasons_the_ig_report_has_been_delayed_will_delight_trump_supporters.html#ixzz64biYDwx9
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

First,they have to live long enough to testify.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-