Author Topic: Law Firm Which Made “Dossier” Payments, Vouched for Obama Birth-Certificate Forgery, Visits The Post  (Read 436 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Law Firm Which Made “Dossier” Payments, Vouched for Obama Birth-Certificate Forgery, Visits The Post & Email

On Friday, November 1, 2019

FEATURING THE NEW YORK TIMES‘S FAKE NEWS

by Sharon Rondeau

(Nov. 1, 2019) — On Friday afternoon, an individual visiting The Post & Email from an IP number belonging to the law firm “Perkins Coie” accessed an article focusing on misinformation reported in 2016 by The New York Times about the alleged retrieval of Barack Hussein Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate from the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) in 2011.

In April that year, Corley, also of Perkins, was acting as Obama’s “personal” attorney when she allegedly traveled to Honolulu to pay for two certified copies of Obama’s original birth certificate, which for months then-businessman Donald Trump had pressed the White House to release in order to assure Americans that Obama was eligible to the office he occupied.

By mid-morning on April 27, 2011, the White House released what it said was a PDF scan of one of the certified copies showing that Obama was born at the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 p.m.

Just before the public release of the image, Perkins Coie founding member and then-White House Counsel Robert Bauer vouched for the authenticity of paper reproductions of the image handed out to reporters in an off-the-record meeting...

https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/11/01/law-firm-which-made-dossier-payments-vouched-for-obama-birth-certificate-forgery-visits-the-post-email/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The swamp is very deep and wide!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien