Author Topic: Ex-spy Christopher Steele accused Comey of 'treasonous' intervention in 2016 election  (Read 533 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-spy Christopher Steele accused Comey of 'treasonous' intervention in 2016 election
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | November 27, 2019 12:53 PM

Former British spy Christopher Steele described FBI Director James Comey’s October 2016 letter to Congress about Hillary Clinton's emails as "Unconsionable. Treasonous, really,” according to a new book.

At the time, Steele, 55, a former MI6 officer, was working for Fusion GPS opposition research company to investigate connections between Donald Trump, then the 2016 GOP presidential nominee. At the same time, he was a confidential informant for the FBI. His fury over Comey's intervention, which he believed damaged Clinton while concealing what the FBI knew about Trump, prompted him to push for what became known as the "Steele dossier" into the public domain.

Fusion GPS co-founders Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch recount in their new book Crime in Progress: Inside the Steele Dossier and the Fusion GPS Investigation of Donald Trump that they and Steele, founder of the Orbis Business Intelligence company, were livid that Comey wasn’t making public pronouncements about ithe FBI's Trump-Russia investigation.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-spy-christopher-steele-accused-comey-of-treasonous-intervention-in-2016-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hey Trump supporters, I think I'm too drunk to understand this story in context of the Deep State.  Do I believe Steele or Comey, or neither, or parts of both?
A little help please.  Thanx in advance.