Author Topic: 7-year-old whose mom tried to ‘transition’ him chooses to attend school as a boy  (Read 627 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

DALLAS, Texas, November 5, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Seven-year-old James Younger, whose mother enrolled him in kindergarten as a “girl,” has finally been able to attend school as a boy for the first time. 

James’ parents’ fight over whether he should be subjected to a gender “transition” garnered national attention after LifeSiteNews and The Texan reported on the trial.
According to a Facebook post from the Save James page – which is now run by friends of the family, as Mr. Younger is under a gag order – James chose to wear boy clothes to school while he was staying with his father. Mr. Younger argued in court that James does not want to be a girl, citing James’ choice to wear boy clothes and use his legal name, James, when with Mr. Younger. Mr. Younger also testified to an incident when James threw away the dresses James had at Mr. Younger’s home in the middle of the night.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/7-year-old-whose-mom-tried-to-transition-him-chooses-to-attend-school-as-a-boy
https://www.facebook.com/helpsavejames/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let is pray for James' deliverance from his evil mother.  She's the "Luna" here.

And get RID of that effing Judge Cooks.  How he thought his original decision was a good thing is beyond me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The mother needs severe psychiatric help. She has the transgender version of Munchausen by proxy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
At the very least a national law should be enacted, preventing this before a person reaches legal adulthood, which brings legal competency, under the law.

It is currently like an adult parent/guardian that decides to amputate a minor child's arm.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At the very least a national law should be enacted, preventing this before a person reaches legal adulthood, which brings legal competency, under the law.

It is currently like an adult parent/guardian that decides to amputate a minor child's arm.

A good analogy, while I am not sure it's a "National" responsibility.  Adults get elective amputations (it's really a thing, people do that.  It makes my skin crawl), but denying a child puberty by chemical or surgical means is a horrible thing, because the child is treated like an object with no agency.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

James (blue shirt) with his brother, Jude, on their way to school.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
James (blue shirt) with his brother, Jude, on their way to school.

That boy looks happy in boy clothes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Yes, he does look good.

I'm wonderin' if Texas governor Abbott's urging the promulgation of charges (of child abuse) against the mother finally scared some sense into her?