Author Topic: In a huge, shocking story, a career diplomat was fired  (Read 483 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

In a huge, shocking story, a career diplomat was fired
« on: November 06, 2019, 01:45:18 pm »
In a huge, shocking story, a career diplomat was fired
American Thinker, Nov 6, 2019, Jack Hellner

Most of the media is giving huge coverage that a seemingly blameless career diplomat was fired by an evil President. Her thoughts on foreign policy should never be questioned. I think it would be fantastic if every time a career diplomat was fired for disagreeing with a President that we have impeachment hearings, since so far, the only thing we have seen is disagreements on policies, not any evidence of high crimes or misdemeanors.

I almost teared up when I read the paragraph in the following AP article that “the emotion behind her nine hours of testimony was evident,” and she was worried about her pension and her job. I thought a diplomat was supposed to be worried about what was good for the American people. Maybe we should take up a collection for her.

Somehow during the Obama/Biden/Hillary/Kerry eight years we never heard of journalists, career diplomats, FBI, Justice, intelligence agencies and other Democrats being concerned at all about any of Obama’s foreign policies:

They were not concerned when Obama reneged on a commitment to put in missile defense shields in Poland and the Czech Republic to appease Russia.

Not concerned when Obama refused to give Ukraine defensive weapons when they were attacked by Russia.

Not concerned when Obama didn’t enforce his fictional red line in Syria.

Not concerned when Obama/Kerry assigned responsibility to monitor Assad’s chemical weapons to Putin.

Not concerned when Obama gave the tyrants in Iran, who spread terrorism around the World and pledge death to America and death to Israel, over $100 billion.

Read more:  https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/in_a_huge_shocking_story_a_career_diplomat_was_fired.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: In a huge, shocking story, a career diplomat was fired
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 01:51:21 pm »
Somehow during the Obama/Biden/Hillary/Kerry eight years we never heard of journalists, career diplomats, FBI, Justice, intelligence agencies and other Democrats being concerned at all about any of Obama’s foreign policies:

That's because Bathhouse Barry was THE perfect knee-grow,and above criticism. Criticism is for crackas,and other defective people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!