Author Topic: This 2020 Democrat’s Staffers Are Looking For OTHER Jobs  (Read 693 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: This 2020 Democrat’s Staffers Are Looking For OTHER Jobs
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2019, 11:59:47 pm »
No offense taken.  Just saying that the Trump administration employs and hangs out with the liberal crowd.  Meaning that perhaps they can find jobs in Trumps administration like others have.

*****rollingeyes*****
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: This 2020 Democrat’s Staffers Are Looking For OTHER Jobs
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2019, 12:24:25 am »
@mountaineer is correct.  The Topic is about Julian Castro's staffing issues, so let's talk about that and leave the Trump War to other threads?  TIA!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: