Author Topic: 0 Refugees Admitted to the United States in October  (Read 301 times)

rangerrebew

0 Refugees Admitted to the United States in October
« on: November 05, 2019, 03:26:34 pm »

0 Refugees Admitted to the United States in October
By Patrick Goodenough | November 4, 2019 | 4:16am EST

(CNSNews.com) – Not one refugee has arrived in the United States since fiscal year 2020 began 35 days ago, a State Department spokesperson confirmed on Monday, adding that the last time there had been an “extended pause” in admissions was in November 2001.

Admissions would resume on Tuesday, the spokesperson said.

“The last instance of an extended pause in refugee arrivals occurred when the Presidential Determination on Refugee Admissions for Fiscal Year 2002 was not signed until November 21, 2001,” the spokesperson said.

https://cnsnews.com/article/international/patrick-goodenough/0-refugees-admitted-united-states-october

Online dfwgator

Re: 0 Refugees Admitted to the United States in October
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 03:29:44 pm »
Winning!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 05:00:44 pm »
about the right number, I believe.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 05:11:03 pm »
Obama would have brought another 150,000 violent Black Muslim rapists into Minnesota, while banning Christians and Jews.
And his Democrat worshippers would have called it a success, the best thing ever!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.