Author Topic: NY Times: Refugees Needed to Fill ‘Void of Cultural Diversity’ in White Towns  (Read 854 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Times: Refugees Needed to Fill ‘Void of Cultural Diversity’ in White Towns

John Binder 31 Oct 2019

More refugees must be resettled across the United States to fill a “void of cultural diversity” in towns that are made up of a majority of white Americans, a New York Times report states.

As President Trump is set to lower refugee admissions for the third year, keeping his 2o16 campaign promise to significantly reform the program after almost four decades, the New York Times published a report this week detailing how Congolese refugees already living in the U.S. are looking to bring their foreign relatives to the country through the refugee resettlement program.

Those who support expanding refugee resettlement, the New York Times reports, say doing so is necessary for bringing “cultural diversity” to majority-white American towns like Missoula, Montana, which is more than 89 percent white and three percent Hispanic.

The New York Times reports:

To supporters like Mr. Engen, the Congolese are filling a void of cultural diversity in a town that is nearly 90 percent white. In the 1980s, Hmong refugees from Laos settled in Missoula. The children of immigrant families are usually the few students of color in city classrooms, while their parents work long hours at businesses eager for the help.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/31/ny-times-refugees-needed-to-fill-void-of-cultural-diversity-in-white-towns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Change up the ethnicities a bit and, presto, the NYT is promoting colonialism.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What he is advocating is ethnic cleansing of whitey.   Diversity good.  White and Orange Man bad.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

America 2019 is staring down the gaping maw of globalization and international communism, with the New York Times and America’s oldest racist organization, the democrat party, cheerleading the way.

Offline dfwgator

These same people will decry "Gentrification" when rich whites move into black neighborhoods.

Offline PeteS in CA

I grew up near the kind of rural small town Libs/Progs stereotype as racist. It was plenty diverse, and folks of different ethnic backgrounds got along fine. And seemed to have done so when my parents were growing up a century ago.

But when did "diversity" become something for government to control?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Headline:
"NY Times: Refugees Needed to Fill ‘Void of Cultural Diversity’ in White Towns..."

What they really mean:
"NY Times: Refugees Needed to overrun and destroy 'White Towns'..."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

John Binder 31 Oct 2019

More refugees must be resettled across the United States to fill a “void of cultural diversity” in towns that are made up of a majority of white Americans, a New York Times report states.

As President Trump is set to lower refugee admissions for the third year, keeping his 2o16 campaign promise to significantly reform the program after almost four decades, the New York Times published a report this week detailing how Congolese refugees already living in the U.S. are looking to bring their foreign relatives to the country through the refugee resettlement program.

Those who support expanding refugee resettlement, the New York Times reports, say doing so is necessary for bringing “cultural diversity” to majority-white American towns like Missoula, Montana, which is more than 89 percent white and three percent Hispanic.

The New York Times reports:

To supporters like Mr. Engen, the Congolese are filling a void of cultural diversity in a town that is nearly 90 percent white. In the 1980s, Hmong refugees from Laos settled in Missoula. The children of immigrant families are usually the few students of color in city classrooms, while their parents work long hours at businesses eager for the help.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/31/ny-times-refugees-needed-to-fill-void-of-cultural-diversity-in-white-towns/

What is the racial makeup of the area where the NYT reporters live,and the racial makeup of the schools where they send their children?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What is the racial makeup of the area where the NYT reporters live,and the racial makeup of the schools where they send their children?

@sneakypete

"Diversity for thee, but not for me."  More proof that, to the intelligentsia, brown and yellow people are nothing more than pawns to destroy their enemies, the red-hat wearing rubes of flyover country.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

"Diversity for thee, but not for me."  More proof that, to the intelligentsia, brown and yellow people are nothing more than pawns to destroy their enemies, the red-hat wearing rubes of flyover country.

@Cyber Liberty

Not true! They also consider them to be excellent domestic help,as well as groundskeepers.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Not true! They also consider them to be excellent domestic help,as well as groundskeepers.

As long as they have the good sense to live in their own towns.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well they say Leaf blower lung is contagious.  Can't be too safe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Well,isn't that why we have bus lines?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Well,isn't that why we have bus lines?

@sneakypete

As long as they keep them buses and don't eff up the town with light rail. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
AKA electoral Rwanda.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

OHANNES EISELE/AFP via Getty ImagesJohn Binder31 Oct 20194,963 2:46

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-white-towns/

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Hoodat

White towns?

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

If "cultural diversity" were a standard of value or a guarantor of social harmony, then Bosnia, Yemen, and Ukraine would be among the hap-hap-happiest places on Earth. 

The editors of the New York Times do not seriously mean that its readers entertain such a notion, but it is always more important for Progressive elitists to hold the "correct" opinions than it is for those opinions to be correct.

It also affords an effortless opportunity for virtue signalling by coastal elitists when they loudly celebrate the Wonderous World of Rainbowland while themselves living in ultra-wealthy, lily-white enclaves surrounded by iron gates and armed guards. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline thackney

If "cultural diversity" were a standard of value or a guarantor of social harmony, then Bosnia, Yemen, and Ukraine would be among the hap-hap-happiest places on Earth....

Yemen is culturally diverse?  Not when I lived there.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yemen is culturally diverse?  Not when I lived there.
I suppose I was thinking of heavily armed and rival rebel gangs in various places that do not get along terribly well from what others have told me.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline thackney

I suppose I was thinking of heavily armed and rival rebel gangs in various places that do not get along terribly well from what others have told me.

They are very tribal.  Different tribes war with other tribes.  Even as simple as won't hire from outside tribe for something like driving a truck.

But all essentially the same culture.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

OHANNES EISELE/AFP via Getty ImagesJohn Binder31 Oct 20194,963 2:46

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-white-towns/

If you racist goobers don't like white people,take your black asses back to Africa.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
America 2019 is staring down the gaping maw of globalization and international communism, with the New York Times and America’s oldest racist organization, the democrat party, cheerleading the way.

My area has lotsa different people.

Like Texas, Calif. has about 37 percent "Hispanic" And like Texas, those come in old and recent varieties.

Calif. has quite a few Asians, of several types as well.

I believe Calif. has more Asians in fact, than blacks.

So I feel we are already doing our share. We don't need Somalis for example.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln