Author Topic: Joe Biden: Surrender Your AR-15 or Register It With the Government  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by AWR Hawkins 10/29/2019

Part of Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s overarching gun control plan is to pay AR-15 owners to surrender their rifles or allow them to keep the guns, as long as they register them with the government.

Biden’s plan would apply not only to AR-15s but also to AK-47s, variants of both rifles, and other firearms that Democrats label as “assault weapons.” The call to surrender or register would also apply to “high capacity” magazines.

Biden’s campaign site indicates he will give those who “possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/29/joe-biden-surrender-your-ar-15-or-register-it-with-the-government/

Offline thackney

Re: Joe Biden: Surrender Your AR-15 or Register It With the Government
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:09:55 pm »
How about an SKS?  A Mini-14?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 06:18:58 pm »

All them EVIL WEAPONS.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets.

This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality.

Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns.

Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 06:34:13 pm »
This is what passes for "moderate" in the Rat party. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 06:37:21 pm »
All them EVIL WEAPONS.

And what will you do, Beto Biden, when people refuse to turn them in or register them?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 09:31:20 pm »

What about a lever action or bolt action rifle?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 09:32:01 pm »
All them EVIL WEAPONS.

I love how they want to buy back something they never sold us in the first place.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 10:01:58 pm »
IIRC, requiring gun registration is against Federal law. Creepy Joe can't overrule that with a pen-stroke.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 10:29:18 pm »
I love how they want to buy back something they never sold us in the first place.

I don't think it would be prudent to sell to a buyer with such a checkered past.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2019, 03:37:55 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2019, 04:46:05 pm »
I would not sell my firearm, any firearm, to a person or persons who have shown violent tendencies, lack of rationality, and who commonly incite anger in each other.
Sounds like a dangerous group to me, and no one I could, in good conscience, ever sell a gun to or even back to (if they had previously owned it).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2019, 09:36:16 pm »
I would not sell my firearm, any firearm, to a person or persons who have shown violent tendencies, lack of rationality, and who commonly incite anger in each other.
Sounds like a dangerous group to me, and no one I could, in good conscience, ever sell a gun to or even back to (if they had previously owned it).

I'm curious as to what the percentage would be of those in Congress that couldn't pass a NICS check.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2019, 09:58:15 pm »
How about NO. Not now, not ever!  :tongue2:
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 07:37:45 am »
I'm curious as to what the percentage would be of those in Congress that couldn't pass a NICS check.
I am curious how many couldn't pass a surprise drug screening, and how many are in the bag (BAC over .08) by 5 PM.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2019, 11:43:58 am »
I am curious how many couldn't pass a surprise drug screening, and how many are in the bag (BAC over .08) by 5 PM.
Noon- fixed if for you. Stop giving credit to the drunken sots, you know better Joe.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2019, 12:57:50 pm »
Noon- fixed if for you. Stop giving credit to the drunken sots, you know better Joe.
My bad! (I wonder if they drink Russian Vodka--is that collusion or collision?)

C S Lewis