Author Topic: Andrew McCabe denies claim that John Durham offered pre-indictment plea deal  (Read 516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe denies claim that John Durham offered pre-indictment plea deal
by Daniel Chaitin
 & Jerry Dunleavy
 | October 30, 2019 11:34 AM

Andrew McCabe's legal team denied a claim that the former FBI deputy director was offered a pre-indictment plea deal from U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is conducting a criminal inquiry into the origins of the Russia investigation.

Conservative commentator Mark Levin said on his radio show a "very good source" told him that McCabe had rejected the offer, after which Durham impaneled a grand jury in Washington, D.C.

"This is what I was told by a very, very, good source. No, not the attorney general. No, not the U.S. attorney. Remember, I worked at Justice years ago, so I know a lot of people. Could be wrong, but I'm told it's pretty solid. That is that Durham offered McCabe a pre-indictment plea agreement and McCabe turned it down, so they impaneled a grand jury in Washington, D.C.," Levin said Friday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-mccabe-denies-claim-that-john-durham-offered-pre-indictment-plea-deal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Annoymorous source vs. serial liars for a serial liar ... :pop41: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"This is what I was told by a very, very, good source. No, not the attorney general. No, not the U.S. attorney. Remember, I worked at Justice years ago, so I know a lot of people. Could be wrong, but I'm told it's pretty solid. That is that Durham offered McCabe a pre-indictment plea agreement and McCabe turned it down, so they impaneled a grand jury in Washington, D.C.," Levin said Friday.

That's the difference between Mark Levin and the Fake News. 
Fake News has an "anonymous source" like a terrorist, an athiest, or Hillary Clinton. 
Mark has a "very, very good source" like your friend, Superman, or Jesus. 
Thanks for telling us the real story Mark.  :patriot:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's the difference between Mark Levin and the Fake News. 
Fake News has an "anonymous source" like a terrorist, an athiest, or Hillary Clinton. 
Mark has a "very, very good source" like your friend, Superman, or Jesus. 
Thanks for telling us the real story Mark.  :patriot:

Levin's "Source" was apparently important enough to get McCabe to issue this statement. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Levin's "Source" was apparently important enough to get McCabe to issue this statement. :shrug:
They didn't issue a statement.  The Washington Examiner called and asked them if Levin was correct and they said no.

McCabe's legal team denied Durham had made any such offer. “Any assertion that Andrew McCabe was offered a plea deal is 100% false," a representative for McCabe told the Washington Examiner.

Durham's office declined a request for comment.

The Washington Examiner called and asked Durham's office if Levin was correct and Durham had nothing to say, much like the report that is coming any day now. wink777