Author Topic: He persisted: Marc Mezvinsky lands a new private equity job after a year of unemployment while wife  (Read 896 times)

Offline mountaineer

He persisted: Marc Mezvinsky lands a new private equity job after a year of unemployment while wife Chelsea Clinton is off to Hollywood developing a new TV series from her kids' books
    Chelsea Clinton, 39, and Marc Mezvinsky,  41, are heading back to work just three months after the birth of their son Jasper
    Mezvinsky is joining the private equity firm TPG where he will be part of the newly formed $1.6 billion Tech Adjacencies fund
    He has been out of work since the spring of last year, when he left his post as vice chairman of Social Capital
     The the Tech Adjacencies fund 'aims to invest in growing technology companies that don’t plan to go public in the near term'
    Clinton meanwhile is heading to Hollywood where she will be adapting her She Persisted books for TV

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 16:14 EDT, 29 October 2019 | Updated: 16:14 EDT, 29 October 2019

Months after welcoming their third child into the world, Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky are heading back to work.

Clinton, who spent the weeks before and after giving birth promoting her new catalogue of children's books, is now in talks to start developing a TV series based on her popular She Persisted titles reports New York.

Mezvinsky meanwhile is joining the private equity firm TPG where he will be part of the newly formed $1.6 billion Tech Adjacencies fund.

This marks Mezvinsky's return to the workforce, a little over one year after he left his post as vice chairman of Social Capital, where he spent a little over a year. ...
Full story at Daily Mail

What a bum.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Online libertybele

Does anyone truly give a darn about Marc and Chelsea??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

A year off? Chelsea must be a good provider. 333cleo
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Surprised it took him so long to get a job.  Spending 365 days and nights 24/7 with Chelsea makes me believe this dude is either a masochist or a cuck.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Thank goodness for that Clinton Foundation. It pays well, even to unemployed ski bums like Marc.

Offline mountaineer

Chelsea Clinton not happy with Jay-Z’s response to Beyoncé’s weight loss after twins
By Leah Bitsky
October 29, 2019
Chelsea Clinton thinks Jay-Z‘s reaction to Beyoncé‘s post-pregnancy weight loss was underwhelming.

Clinton, 39, recalled being pregnant with her third child while watching Beyoncé’s Netflix documentary, “Homecoming,” with her husband, Marc Mezvinksy.

In the film, Beyoncé is seen FaceTiming her rapper husband about how excited she is about fitting into a costume after giving birth to twins.

Clinton was less than pleased with Jay-Z’s reaction. “I said, ‘Marc, if that’s ever me, you better have more enthusiasm,’” she told The Cut in a recent interview. “It wasn’t the ‘I’m so proud of you. That’s amazing’ that I arguably think any woman deserves, particularly someone who has clearly worked herself body, mind, heart, soul, and spirit to get to that place.”

Clinton added, “Marc was like, ‘Duly noted.’”  ...
Marc was like, "I'm so, like, p-whipped right now, I really don't, like, you know, care what you look like.""

Full story

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This fellow sounds as if he would be suited to enter into private equity with the spawn of the Biden, Bulger, and Kerry families....

Offline mountaineer

I'm surprised no one in Ukraine has offered him a job.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This fellow sounds as if he would be suited to enter into private equity with the spawn of the Biden, Bulger, and Kerry families....
Think what a loser he must be if it took his in-laws over a year to find someone they could pressure into hiring him!

Offline PeteS in CA

Think what a loser he must be if it took his in-laws over a year to find someone they could pressure into hiring him!

Well, HilLIARy was supposed to win the Presidency ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.