Author Topic: Today's Toons 10/28/19  (Read 2121 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 10/28/19
« on: October 28, 2019, 08:30:40 am »

Click below for a graduate:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The White House Counsel wrote House Democrats Tuesday saying an impeachment inquiry without a House vote to impeach is invalid. The comedy continues. Joe Biden demanded that Trump be impeached for questioning the honesty of the Eastern European billionaire Hunter Biden.

North Carolina police arrested three workers at a senior living home for staging a Fight Club for dementia patients. They coaxed old people with no memories into beating each other up. The three fired workers have just been hired to moderate the next Democratic presidential debates.

Hillary Clinton kept dropping hints she might run for president during TV interviews plugging her new book about Gutsy Women. Over the weekend, I saw a photo of Hilary standing on a hill gazing at a cemetery. You couldn't tell if she was saying hello to the voters or goodbye to the witnesses.

The NBA is catching a lot of grief from fans for apologizing to the government of China after the Houston Rockets' GM tweeted support of the Hong Kong protestors. The NBA isn't the only U.S. brand beholden to Beijing. Rumor has it that Chinese restaurants now sell cats, dogs and Bidens.

The Democratic presidential candidates squared off in a hot debate where Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders jostled for airtime amid the noise of seven other candidates onstage. The day before, Joe Biden announced his new anti-corruption plan. He's disowning his son.

New York City had a huge Columbus Day parade along Fifth Avenue where a million New Yorkers celebrate their Italian heritage. In many states, the Columbus Day Monday has been renamed Indigenous Peoples Day. That's the day when Elizabeth Warren is only 1/1024th angry.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez teared up during a speech Monday declaring that she won't have children because this planet is so doomed. I get the message. If I'm oblivious to climate change I'm going to die, but if I'm obsessed with climate change, I will die more meaningfully.

Nancy Pelosi arranged for Trump's impeachment hearing to be held in the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors, allowing no defense lawyer present. Trump's not allowed to produce any evidence or any witnesses and it's done in secret. That'll teach Trump to threaten our democracy.

Hillary Clinton and her daughter Chelsea are doing talk shows to plug their book about Gutsy Women. This week Chelsea Clinton is being urged to run for an open congressional seat next year in New York. She has tremendous name recognition and if she can overcome that, she could win.

The Pew Research Center released a survey of American voters and found the partisan divide is sharper and angrier than ever before. It's driving people crazy, so you can imagine what it's doing to crazy people. I'm no longer speaking to my imaginary friend due to our political differences.

Turkey delayed their war with the Kurds in Northern Syria for four days after U.S. intervention. Both the Turks and the Kurds were desperate to have Trump on their side. At one point you couldn't tell if the both armies were digging trenches or looking for dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden.

-- Argus Hamilton

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:24:00 am by Cyber Liberty »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Today's Toons 10/28/19
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 08:46:26 am »
Thanks, pookie!

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez teared up during a speech Monday declaring that she won't have children because this planet is so doomed.

Whatever the reason, the gene pool gets a little deeper, and the species benefits. Sounds like a 'win' to me!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 08:51:24 am »
Thanks, pookie!

Whatever the reason, the gene pool gets a little deeper, and the species benefits. Sounds like a 'win' to me!

You're welcome, Smokin Joe! Winning!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 09:39:55 am »

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 09:49:48 am »

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 10:38:57 am »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 02:26:51 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, Verga!

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 05:07:41 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 05:11:29 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 05:51:05 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2019, 05:52:03 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2019, 12:29:30 am »
Test post:

I think I fixed the resizing problem, @pookie18!  Please let me know tomorrow if it's OK now!

--CL
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 05:59:22 am »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline pookie18

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 10:10:29 am »