Poll

What bothers you most about the Human Race?

The Stupidity
11 (44%)
The Stubborness
1 (4%)
The Boredom of their mudane lives
0 (0%)
All of the above and much more
9 (36%)
Everything's fine
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: November 11, 2019, 11:11:47 pm

Author Topic: What bothers you most about the Human Race?  (Read 3383 times)

Offline corbe

« on: October 27, 2019, 11:49:44 pm »
   I don't suffer Fools well and in my dealings with the general public, as of late, it has got even me wondering 'How did we get this far?'
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What bothers you most about the Human Race?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 01:06:25 am »
I sense there's an anecdote behind this poll somewhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 01:08:45 am »
   Very perspective Cyber, I spent most of the day with my Trumper Family.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 01:13:25 am »
   Very perspective Cyber, I spent most of the day with my Trumper Family.

We need to hit that Lounge back porch again.  I feel yer pain.  It's why I left Phoenix for redder pastures.  "Bullhead City" may sound a bit strange but for me it's Heaven on Earth.  Just watched another beautiful sunset over the mountains.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 03:40:32 am »

Transvestites running against girls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 03:45:00 am »
   I don't suffer Fools well and in my dealings with the general public, as of late, it has got even me wondering 'How did we get this far?'

We got this far due to the force of character of a productive minority. Or in short the doers. The rest came along for the ride. Unfortunately we are determined to do social justice to the doers and crush them because it isn't fair they have things the riders don't.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 07:23:13 am »
Actually, it is the false advertising. The name, Homo Sapiens translates to "Thinking Man", and it is ever evident that only a small fraction of the species engage in that activity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 05:21:31 pm »
It is difficult to express views of the entire human race as I've not been outside this country. I though believe that my fellow LIBERAL Americans for the most part are just plain stupid, bat crap crazy and ignorant.  They truly befuddle me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 10:50:20 pm »
That donuts are so fattening, and carrot sticks aren’t. That puppies and kitties aren’t in every home and shelters wouldn’t exist. That we haven’t cured cancer.

@Cyber Liberty
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:51:11 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 09:51:44 pm »
We haven't cured cancer because the medical community and pharma are making too much money from this horrible disease.

Fact is, there are things that fight cancer successfully without high cost.  I know at least a dozen people that have benefited from using shark cartilage.  Either completely cured, or halted the growth of the cancer and prolonged their lives by years.  There is a lot to know.  The industry did a fine job attempting to discredit the people that discovered the benefits of shark cartilage, and now are literally attempting to develop pharma that does exactly what shark cartilage does.  They have not had much success so far. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 11:47:36 am »
We haven't cured cancer because the medical community and pharma are making too much money from this horrible disease.

Fact is, there are things that fight cancer successfully without high cost.  I know at least a dozen people that have benefited from using shark cartilage.  Either completely cured, or halted the growth of the cancer and prolonged their lives by years.  There is a lot to know.  The industry did a fine job attempting to discredit the people that discovered the benefits of shark cartilage, and now are literally attempting to develop pharma that does exactly what shark cartilage does.  They have not had much success so far.
I fully believe that between the backdoor politics and the desire of Pharma to have a disease which would enrich them, GRID (Gay Related Immune Disorder, now known as HIV/AIDS) otherwise would have been kept confined to a relatively few cases, shut down by quarantine.
But then there is political influence among the most susceptible subsets of the population, and perhaps that explains why Washington DC has the highest rate (in cases per 100K population), some roughly 4X the rate of the closest state. source
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Sergei V

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2019, 08:20:48 pm »
What is been bothering the most is that my favorite girl corbe is not been sharing any pictures anymore here.  not even the nice American bikini ones

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 08:22:28 pm »
What is been bothering the most is that my favorite girl corbe is not been sharing any pictures anymore here.  not even the nice American bikini ones

He strong like bull.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2019, 08:25:46 pm »

Hey!  Where ya been, "Peggy?"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2019, 08:29:15 pm »

@sergei have you ever thought of becoming a member? You have great posts.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 08:31:27 pm »
Hey!  Where ya been, "Peggy?"

Please hold!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 08:34:31 pm »
Sergei I have a great avatar for you

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Sergei V

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 08:37:22 pm »
I would love to be joining Genf to be closer to my corbe but GRU is saying no Americans social media for us unless we are in assignments in Macedonia.  If join I could see corbe in private room?

Online Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 08:40:01 pm »
If join I could see corbe in private room?

corbe and serg .  I'd pay Soviet rubles to see that action myself! 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 09:59:35 pm »

...I came in second place

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 10:04:27 pm »
   Just for you @sergei V

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 10:50:36 pm »
   Just for you @sergei V

I always knew you are a good Christian....
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2019, 11:06:07 pm »

...I came in second place

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2019, 11:10:42 pm »
   According to the Scripture even Jesus would break Bread with the "tax collectors and the sinners".

â€œIt is the sick who need a physician, so I don’t seek the righteous but the sinners” (Mark 2:17)

I just charge proportional to the wickedness of your desires.     :whistle:

Sergei V

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 04:10:16 am »
Oh corbe, now you are singing my game!  When you are taking off your hat to let all of your hair down it excites me to say very much so!  I am liking your leaning in like that!