Author Topic: NBC Admits To Hiding Evidence That Could’ve Helped To Exonerate Justice Kavanaugh  (Read 726 times)

rangerrebew

NBC Admits To Hiding Evidence That Could’ve Helped To Exonerate Justice Kavanaugh
Oct 26, 2019

When Americans think of NBC, they think of a respected brand that’s been reporting the news for decades. Americans have trusted the “big 3” networks, CBS, ABC, and NBC, who’ve delivered the “news” to their living rooms for decades.

Should Americans still trust the “Big 3” networks?

In 2004, former CBS anchor Dan Rather stunned viewers when it was discovered he used documents to discredit sitting President George W. Bush that had not been authenticated and turned out to be fraudulent.

https://100percentfedup.com/nbc-admits-to-hiding-evidence-that-couldve-helped-to-exonerate-justice-kavanaugh/

Offline Applewood

Original Life News article from 2018. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Original Life News article from 2018.

"Swetnick, who is being represented by Michael Avenatti, sent a declaration to the Senate Judiciary Committee claiming that she attended house parties in the early 1980s where she saw Kavanaugh mistreating women and spiking their drinks."

Doesn't hurt to be reminded of the utter dishnesty, of democrats, the media and now #nevertrump scum too.

They want to damage not only Trump, but conservatives too.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

"Swetnick, who is being represented by Michael Avenatti, sent a declaration to the Senate Judiciary Committee claiming that she attended house parties in the early 1980s where she saw Kavanaugh mistreating women and spiking their drinks."

Doesn't hurt to be reminded of the utter dishnesty, of democrats, the media and now #nevertrump scum too.

They want to damage not only Trump, but conservatives too.

Well, this never trumper defended Trump's nominee, Justice Kavanaugh in various threads about these bogus allegations, so no, not every never trumper is "out to get" Trump. 

My comment merely stated that this article references some old news and doesn't offer anything new.  I don't think we need tom be reminded that, especially in Justice Kavanaugh's case, there was and is a lot of dishonesty being disseminated and important information being withheld from the general public.  I just happen to think that even Trump and many of his allies and supporters also put out a lot of BS too. 

Online libertybele

Well, this never trumper defended Trump's nominee, Justice Kavanaugh in various threads about these bogus allegations, so no, not every never trumper is "out to get" Trump. 

My comment merely stated that this article references some old news and doesn't offer anything new.  I don't think we need tom be reminded that, especially in Justice Kavanaugh's case, there was and is a lot of dishonesty being disseminated and important information being withheld from the general public.  I just happen to think that even Trump and many of his allies and supporters also put out a lot of BS too.

Unfortunately though, they are still on a witch hunt after Kavanaugh.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This reminds me of the increased need for information sources beyond the traditional media, such as this forum.

The First Amendment was solidly backed by the Founders to keep politicians honest.  When the media is complicit in hiding unlawful activities, then the government is not held accountable and we see actions such as the secret kangaroo court of Schiff occurring.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington