Author Topic: Teen Kicked Out of School for Posting Non-Threatening Gun Photo on Social Media  (Read 743 times)

rangerrebew

Teen Kicked Out of School for Posting Non-Threatening Gun Photo on Social Media

Warner Todd Huston Warner Todd Huston October 25, 2019

A Colorado girl was kicked out of school after posting a satirical photo with her bother holding a rifle. Her post made no threats either verbally or graphically, but the school acted, anyway.

Public school Endeavor Academy in Centennial, Colorado, took quick and unnecessary action to suspend 17-year-old senior Alexandria Keyes for five days after she posted the photo of herself holding a pistol, and her brother, who was holding a rifle, at a gun range.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/teen-kicked-out-of-school-for-posting-non-threatening-gun-photo-on-social-media/

Offline PeteS in CA

The girl, her parents, and their lawyer should show up at the school on the first day of her suspension and give the school a choice between rescinding the suspension or a lawsuit in which both the school district and its pertinent educrats are parties.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Teen Kicked Out of School for Posting Non-Threatening Gun Photo on Social Media

Warner Todd Huston Warner Todd Huston October 25, 2019

A Colorado girl was kicked out of school after posting a satirical photo with her bother holding a rifle. Her post made no threats either verbally or graphically, but the school acted, anyway.

Public school Endeavor Academy in Centennial, Colorado, took quick and unnecessary action to suspend 17-year-old senior Alexandria Keyes for five days after she posted the photo of herself holding a pistol, and her brother, who was holding a rifle, at a gun range.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/teen-kicked-out-of-school-for-posting-non-threatening-gun-photo-on-social-media/

Man, if a social media posting of a gun during hunting season here TX gets expelled.....   You'd have to close the school.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Man, if a social media posting of a gun during hunting season here TX gets expelled.....   You'd have to close the school.
Thank goodness we didn't have "social media" 50 or 60 years ago, or hundreds of thousands of kids across the country would have been expelled.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

Thank goodness we didn't have "social media" 50 or 60 years ago, or hundreds of thousands of kids across the country would have been expelled.

I graduated in '80, and my truck sat in the parking lot of the high school with the gun racks full... Later they did ban guns in pickups, because of theft problems, which began with the hippies moving in here around that time... So instead we had to check our rifles at the office if we brought them to go hunting after school...

Soon thereafter, the federal nonsense started happening, and guns were banned at all schools, government buildings, and banks.

It was a thing at the time. I had to stop at the security desk at  my bank and check my pistol to do my business, picking it up on the way out.

Now you have to leave it in the truck. Ain't that a bright idea.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Centennial demographics:

Population: 100,377 (2010 Census). There are also 36,200 households in Centennial.
The city is approximately composed of 87.4% White, 4.8% Hispanic or Latino, 3.6% Asian, 2.4% African American, 0.4% Native American, and 0.3% from other races.
The median age is 37.2 years, in comparison to the 35.3-year national average. For every 100 females, there are 98 males.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hey, Mr. & Mrs. Keyes...
Is it time for private/religious school yet...?

PeteS wrote:
"The girl, her parents, and their lawyer should show up at the school on the first day of her suspension and give the school a choice between rescinding the suspension or a lawsuit in which both the school district and its pertinent educrats are parties."

Waste of money.
Alexandria ain't gonna get no good education there.
See above.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Centennial demographics:

Population: 100,377 (2010 Census). There are also 36,200 households in Centennial.
The city is approximately composed of 87.4% White, 4.8% Hispanic or Latino, 3.6% Asian, 2.4% African American, 0.4% Native American, and 0.3% from other races.
The median age is 37.2 years, in comparison to the 35.3-year national average. For every 100 females, there are 98 Low-T males.

Fixed it for truth.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
...Especially when they showed up at school with the guns in their rifle rack (like the did when I was in school)!!