Author Topic: Moving Gang Wars from the Middle East, Africa, Central America to Your American City  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Moving Gang Wars from the Middle East, Africa, Central America to Your American City
10/25/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

That is the issue raised by Daniel Horowitz at Conservative Review yesterday, thanks to reader Stephen for bringing it to my attention.

Horowitz raises a troubling subject that surely you have become aware of, and if not, you should pay attention now!

Headlined, “Importing both sides of Middle East gang wars into OUR communities,”  Horowitz features Somali gangs in Minneapolis.

(Somalis are from Africa, but we won’t quibble over geography especially as we are also bringing all of the Islamic fighting factions of the ME here as well! I’m digressing but where is the wisdom in bringing Iraqi Sunnis and Iraqi Shiites, which have been killing each other for centuries, and placing them in the same US cities?)

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/10/25/moving-gang-wars-from-the-middle-east-africa-central-america-to-your-american-city/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in OURSELVES..."

The Euro-Americans could have stopped this by never letting it start.
Who else is there to blame...?