Author Topic: White House: John Kelly 'was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President'  (Read 475 times)

Offline corbe

White House: John Kelly 'was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President'

By Caroline Kelly and Nikki Carvajal, CNN

12 hrs ago

President Donald Trump is disputing that former White House chief of staff John Kelly warned the President before he left the White House last year not to hire a replacement who wouldn't tell him the truth or that he would be impeached.

Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, made the comments during an interview at the Sea Island Summit political conference hosted by the Washington Examiner this weekend.

Kelly said if he had stayed on as chief of staff Trump wouldn't be in the midst of the current impeachment inquiry, implying that White House advisers could have prevented it.

"I said, whatever you do — and we were still in the process of trying to find someone to take my place — I said whatever you do, don't hire a 'yes man,' someone who won't tell you the truth — don't do that," Kelly said. "Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached."

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-john-kelly-was-totally-unequipped-to-handle-the-genius-of-our-great-president/ar-AAJprM5?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.