Author Topic: Collins: ‘I’ve had it’ with Democrats trying to impeach Trump  (Read 552 times)

rangerrebew

Collins: ‘I’ve had it’ with Democrats trying to impeach Trump
By Fox News in News

Georgia Rep. Doug Collins speaks out against Democrats discrediting democracy on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’ #IngrahamAngle #FoxNews

FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the direct-to-consumer streaming service, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for 17 consecutive years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country. Additionally, a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states Fox News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country, while a 2017 Gallup/Knight Foundation survey found that among Americans who could name an objective news source, FOX News is the top-cited outlet. FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

https://patriotpowerednews.com/collins-ive-had-it-with-democrats-trying-to-impeach-trump/

Offline kidd

I read the headline and thought that SUSAN Collins (Senator from Maine) had finally taken a firm stand on something.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sorry...I thought this was a thread about Rep Collins and Impeachment, but all the text is about Fox News Channel.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This would be more interesting if it was Joan Collins. 

Meh.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.