Author Topic: All The Russia Collusion Clues Are Beginning To Point Back To John Brennan  (Read 681 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 All The Russia Collusion Clues Are Beginning To Point Back To John Brennan

The evidence suggests John Brennan’s CIA and the intelligence community did much more than merely pass on details to the FBI. It suggests they fabricated events completely.

By Margot Cleveland
October 25, 2019

Last weekend, NBC News reported that the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the Russia collusion investigation is now focusing on the CIA and the intelligence community. NBC News soft-peddled this significant development by giving former CIA Director John Brennan a platform (a pen?) to call the probe “bizarre,” and question “the legal basis for” the investigation. Politico soon joined the spin effort, branding the investigation Attorney General William Barr assigned to Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham “Trump’s vengeance.”

However, if the media reports are true, and Barr and Durham have turned their focus to Brennan and the intelligence community, it is not a matter of vengeance; it is a matter of connecting the dots in congressional testimony and reports, leaks, and media spin, and facts exposed during the three years of panting about supposed Russia collusion. And it all started with Brennan.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/25/all-the-russia-collusion-clues-are-beginning-to-point-back-to-john-brennan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

What are the rat media gonna do when all clues eventually point beyond Brennan to the dusky jug-eared prince?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What are the rat media gonna do when all clues eventually point beyond Brennan to the dusky jug-eared prince?

It will be epic, that's for sure.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline skeeter

He's not the only one who's recently disappeared from social media, large and small.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't know if that is accurate...I think he was on CNN less than a week ago...

He was on MSNBC
Hardball
John Brennan: ‘More than a legitimate basis’ to impeach Trump
On Impeachment, John Brennan says, “I believe there is more than a legitimate basis to impeach this individual and remove him from office.”Oct. 23, 2019
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:52:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't know if that is accurate...I think he was on CNN less than a week ago...

He was on MSNBC
Hardball
John Brennan: ‘More than a legitimate basis’ to impeach Trump
On Impeachment, John Brennan says, “I believe there is more than a legitimate basis to impeach this individual and remove him from office.”Oct. 23, 2019

SOCIAL MEDIA accounts have gone dark @mystery-ak

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That's one POS I would like to see in a perp-walk
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's one POS I would like to see in a perp-walk

He's #1 on my list of Fab Four I want frog marched:  Brennan, Clapper, McCabe and Comey.  I find it interesting McCabe dropped his wrongful termination suit so abruptly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: