Author Topic: Giuliani butt-dials NBC reporter, heard discussing need for cash and trashing Bidens  (Read 429 times)

Offline corbe

Giuliani butt-dials NBC reporter, heard discussing need for cash and trashing Bidens

Rich Schapiro and Didi Martinez and Emily R. Siegel

1 hr ago

Late in the evening on Oct. 16, Rudy Giuliani made a phone call to this reporter.

The fact that Giuliani was reaching out wasn’t remarkable. He and the reporter had spoken earlier that night for a story about his ties to a fringe Iranian opposition group.

But this call, it would soon become clear, wasn’t a typical case of a source following up with a reporter.

The call came in at 11:07 p.m. and went to voicemail; the reporter was asleep.

The next morning, a message exactly three minutes long was sitting in his voicemail. In the recording, the words tumbling out of Giuliani’s mouth were not directed at the reporter. He was speaking to someone else, someone in the same room.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-butt-dials-nbc-reporter-heard-discussing-need-for-cash-and-trashing-bidens/ar-AAJmKVC?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This story is everywhere...

Did Rudy talk to this reporter often?

This means Rudy will hit all the talk shows denying it... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Another reason I don't have a smartphone!  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

I've been butt dialed dozen of times and could barely make out a word, let alone a cogent though.

And the very few words I could understand were utterly mundane 'hi howa doing' stuff, but lo this reporter was able to record paragraph after paragraph of enticing reportage.

And so relevant to the ongoing "impeachment" proceedings, too.

Why its a miracle. Who needs 'unidentified sources' now?

Anyway I'll give this reporter extra credit for creativity.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 11:33:48 pm by skeeter »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Two words I never want to hear together - Giuliani and Butt.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline corbe

That's why I don't have a butt.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.