Author Topic: Judge orders DOJ to release grand jury material from Mueller report to Congress  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge orders DOJ to release grand jury material from Mueller report to Congress
By Harper Neidig - 10/25/19 03:35 PM EDT

The Department of Justice must hand over to Congress certain redacted information from Robert Mueller's special counsel report, a federal judge ruled Friday in a major win for House Democrats investigating President Trump.

The judge ruled that House Democrats had proven that they have a justifiable reason for obtaining the documents now that they're pursuing an impeachment inquiry into the president.

"In carrying out the weighty constitutional duty of determining whether impeachment of the President is warranted, Congress need not redo the nearly two years of effort spent on the Special Counsel’s investigation, nor risk being misled by witnesses, who may have provided information to the grand jury and the Special Counsel that varies from what they tell [the House Judiciary Committee]," District Court Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama appointee, wrote in her decision.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/467506-judge-orders-doj-to-release-grand-jury-material-from-mueller-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

All the Obama appointed judges in the world can't stop whats coming.

Offline Applewood

All the Obama appointed judges in the world can't stop whats coming.

And what is that?

Offline aligncare

And what is that?

The Russia Hoax.

Some people did some things.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As things developed, this my be a Pyrrhic victory for the Rats.  I find it interesting this "Judge" bought the "this is an Impeachment inquisition" argument. 

There will be an appeal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
CNN had both David Gergen and John Dean on when covering this earlier.

I wonder what CNN pays their"conservative guests?"

It may not be money for Romney, but perhaps it is money for Dean, for example.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln