Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Oct. 25th  (Read 536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Oct. 25th
« on: October 25, 2019, 05:38:55 pm »
Transcripts https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

The Race Is On! Can the Deep State Get Rid of Trump Before Barr Can Indict?

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: Do you notice it, folks? Have you picked up on it? Have you picked up on what is obviously a palpable fear running through the Washington establishment now that Attorney General Barr and his investigator have officially opened a criminal inquiry into the investigation of the investigation of Donald Trump. It may take the entire program for me to unpack all of this for you today, so hang on.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: We’re gonna go back, we’re gonna be revisiting some previously covered territory because they are on TV today en masse lying like they have been from the get-go about the Trump-Russia collusion investigation led by Andrew McCabe, who is one of the people that ought to be in jail, but where is he? He’s a commentator, paid commentator on CNN, and he lied through his teeth this morning about an hour and 45 minutes ago.

Greetings, my friends, Rush Limbaugh, Open Line Friday — you don’t have to talk about this today if you don’t want to. Whatever you want to talk about is fine, telephone number is 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Last night, folks, I had a — well, I’m not gonna call it an epiphany, but, you know, I am constantly trying to analyze and figure out what the left is doing, the context in which they’re doing it, what their next moves are gonna be, but more importantly, what’s really behind it all. And the thing that, of course, is top drawer today and has been all week is what little Adam Pencil Neck Schiff is doing behind closed doors in a so-called impeachment inquiry that doesn’t feature the opposition party, it doesn’t feature cross-examination, no transcripts are released, everything’s being done in private, only selected leaks. You know the drill.

So okay, what’s the purpose of this? And we’ve all assumed that the overall purpose, I mean, the gigantic umbrella under which all this is happening is get rid of Trump, reverse the election results 2016. However, I think there’s something more specific now that is more obvious to me than ever. I think what Schiff and Pelosi and this entire so-called impeachment inquiry is really all about is derailing the Barr investigation. And I think that’s why they’re in such a hurry.

I think it’s really about trying to come to something, they’re trying to convince the American people that Trump is guilty and should not be president before Barr and Durham and Horowitz have time to reveal anything. And there’s one downside to what happened here. We now have an official criminal investigation. That means that Durham and Barr can impanel a grand jury. And this is why the McCabes and the Brennans and the Clappers are running around today in a near panic.

A grand jury, that’s where they go in and they don’t get their lawyers in there and they don’t get their representatives in there. They’re not on CNN. They’re in a grand jury and everybody knows what happens with grand juries: indictments. And so the race is now really on. But because of that we’re not gonna get any answers to that any time soon. That’s the downside. If they’re just now forming an official inquiry, the grand jury has to be impaneled and the testimony has to be taken.

It’s obvious that Barr and Durham are going to be thorough here and it’s obvious that this step has been taken because they have found criminal behavior. And I’m pretty certain that they are dead serious about getting to the bottom of it, which means they’re not going to hurry through it.

Now, as I have emphasized a lot, what’s going on in the country right now with this particular story is not so much a partisan divide, left versus right, conservative versus liberal, Republican versus Democrat. It’s bigger than that. What we are in the middle of — and it does not ever get presented this way in the nation’s mainstream media — we are literally the middle of constitutional crisis.

We have the entirety, almost, of the Washington government, the elites, the establishment effectively attempting an end run around the Constitution. They’re trying to reverse the election results of 2016. They’re trying to nullify them without another election. This is the height of anti-constitutional or unconstitutionalism.

This is a brazen attempt by the people in Washington to tell the rest of the country, “What you think and how you vote really doesn’t matter in the end because we’re gonna have this country run the way we want to run it with us running it. And every election is just a little exercise making you think you matter, but you really don’t.” That’s what this is. Make no mistake about it. That’s what this is.

They feel threatened by the election of Donald Trump. They feel threatened by the existence of 60 some odd plus million of you willing to vote against them and unseat them and unseat their precious perch and blow up their precious existence. And they’re simply not gonna sit around and let you do it. And that’s really what this is. The partisan divide is that the Democrat Party is siding, because it’s the home of the people who are doing the end run around the Constitution.

These are really big stakes. I mean, they’re trying to make it look like this is just an average political issue, part of the next campaign. It’s about much more than that. It’s why I don’t understand this reluctance to defend Donald Trump on the part of Republicans.

It’s not about defending Donald Trump. It’s about defending America right now. The country as we know it is what is in the crosshairs. It isn’t just Donald Trump and his mannerisms and his personality and his tweets. It literally is the founding of the country that’s in the crosshairs.

So as such for this to make sense today, to put into context what Durham and Barr have done by impaneling the grand jury, we’re gonna go back and revisit some of the highlights of the outrageousness of the so-called investigation into Trump-Russia collusion, Russian meddling.

Andrew McCabe today, who was one of the leaders of the FBI effort, the intelligence community effort to unseat and to run a coup against the duly elected president was on CNN today and literally lying through his teeth about how this whole investigation began. I think one of the things that’s causing these people to panic is that they’re losing control of the news cycle. They’re losing the monopoly of the news cycle.

The New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, they’ve had a monopoly on how the American people are being told about all this. They’ve had a monopoly on the way Schiff is running his committee and what its purpose is and that it’s impeachment. And they don’t have that monopoly anymore. It’s falling apart. And now with this announcement of a criminal investigation, this now is an official criminal investigation. There’s no place to hide here!

They can’t go on CNN and simply mouth talking points and try to change public opinion. Now it has moved outside the realm of public opinion and is now in the legal system, which is where they have operated. What we’re going to learn today, what I’m gonna pass off to you today, what I’m going to share with you today is essentially every phase or the vast majority of all of the phases of the Trump-Russia investigation were made up.

They were made up and led by John Brennan and James Clapper. The events were orchestrated, like Michael Flynn was invited to a dinner at Cambridge where he was introduced to a Russian expert, a woman, and then later somebody else at the dinner calls the FBI and says Michael Flynn was having dinner with a Russian expert shortly before Trump was elected. The FBI then takes this whole dinner that they set up and treat it like, “Oh, my God. We’ve got Trump campaigners meeting with Russians before the election, oh, my God.”

And the whole thing’s orchestrated like the Papadopoulos thing was set up, it was planned, it was orchestrated, put into motion. And then they acted like they didn’t know anything about it, used it as the starting point for the investigation, when in fact they made it all happen.

I think so many elements of the Trump-Russia investigation were exactly like that. Events were created. Those events were then reported on to the FBI, which set up the events. The FBI then pretends they knew nothing about it, pretends to be shocked, says that we need to look into it, an investigation of a series of events like that which only happened because they were set up by the investigators.

Then it’s fed to the media, which is a willing partner in this reporting on these events as though they happened on their own volition when really nothing more than a script was being played out. I’m sorry if I’m confusing you. I’ll give you specifics as the program unfolds.

Now, on the point of Schiff and his impeachment inquiry really being aimed at derailing the Barr investigation, I think these people, more than we know, have been sweating this. ‘Cause, folks, they know what they did. They know that they’re sitting ducks waiting to be caught if they can’t control the investigation. They know that if somebody’s really serious about uncovering what they did, it can be found. The race here is for the minds of the public.

I look at what Schiff and his committee are really doing, I think it’s aimed at derailing Barr in the minds of the American people. I think their belief is that if they can somehow find a way to say that they are impeaching Trump, which they have found — a lot of people, “There’s impeachment going on. Trump has been impeached.” He hasn’t been. There isn’t even an official inquiry yet, folks. No votes have been taken. But I think they think that impeaching Trump — the ongoing effort here is to destroy his poll numbers, to destroy public approval, to separate Trump voters from Trump and then flip senators.

You know, like I said, just get a couple, just get a couple of senators to go along with what the Democrats are doing so they can claim the effort is bipartisan. And I think this effort is to overshadow and give more weight than whatever Barr is doing because Barr is not gonna be announcing any results any time soon.

So if they can get the American public to think that Trump has been impeached and that Republicans are beginning to cave, then they can make Barr look like a toady. They can make Barr and Durham look like pathetic figures desperately at the last minute trying to save Trump. The reason I say that — you know, one of the things I was looking for last night, when I found out that an official criminal investigation had been opened, one of the things I wanted to note was the media reaction.

Now, normally the media would have no reaction. The media would wait for Democrats to react and then report that. But the media are complicit. The media are activist participants in this. And one of the ways we need to know — we know we don’t need any evidence, but further evidence would be if the media has a reaction to the news that Barr has opened a criminal inquiry.

And, lo and behold, they did. They didn’t wait for Democrats to react, which is what an unbiased, objective, fair media would do. “Oh, man, there’s a criminal inquiry. We better go out and find what the Democrats –” They didn’t wait for that. Here’s the New York Times. This is their narrative. This is their headline. “Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation — The move is likely to open the attorney general to accusations that he is trying to deliver a political victory for President Trump.”

The media’s already characterizing this without even waiting for Democrats to react to it. Here’s the Associated Press. “It’s a move” — so the Times and the AP both start out with, “It is a move” — “likely to raise concerns that Donald Trump and his allies may be using the powers of the government to go after their opponents.”

So we’ve got two media takes on this that tell us everything we need to know about the media’s involvement, about their own hypocrisy. Trump and his allies using the powers of government to go after their opponents? What the hell has been going on the last three years, is the point.

Barack Obama and his political allies have been using the powers of the intelligence community, which is the government and the FBI, which is the government, and the entire Department of Justice, which is the government and the State Department, which is the government, and the media, to go after their opponent, Donald Trump.

But now when the tables turned right, all of a sudden this is not fair, this is not right, this is not good. Trump and his allies can’t use the government to go after their opponents. So we’ve got the media telling us what this all about, which, again, not a surprise. Just waiting for confirmation of it.

So now it seems, I’m sure, to the Democrats and media like a race. Can Barr finish going after them while Trump is still viable? That’s their objective. They’ve gotta destroy Trump. They’ve gotta destroy his reelection capability before Barr comes out with whatever he has learned or is going to learn about how they sabotaged Trump even before the election in 2016.

Can they wound, can they kill off Trump before Barr can indict? That’s the race. We got two parallel locomotives heading toward the station. Ours is ahead right now. They’re on defense. Our locomotive is leading these guys. We’ve got a criminal investigation that’s been opened. This could blow the entire Obama legacy sky-high. This Ukraine thing, it is so transparently rigged, and it is nothing, that it doesn’t make sense, except as a last-gasp effort to stop our locomotive from getting to the station first.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Folks, we have finally a criminal investigation. What happens in criminal investigations? One of these creeps — and believe me, there is criminality galore in this investigation. There is lying; there is actual criminal behavior; and it is big. And one of these creeps, one of them is gonna flip.

One of them is gonna decide, “You know what? Do I really want to go to prison for James Comey? Do I really want to spend time in jail for John freaking Brennan? Do I want to give up my future for James baldy Clapper?” These things are gonna become factors as the grand jury’s work begins. These are things that these people never believed possible to happen to them, just like Hollywood actresses cannot believe they’re going to jail for trying to get their kids into USC.

These people, their lives are spent believing they are immune from the regular rigors of the law like you and I are not. They believe they are. They did not think this day was gonna come. They may have fretted about it, but they never let themselves believe this day would come. Now it has, and all of the perceptions that they hold are going to be change dramatically.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 08:06:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Oct. 26th
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 06:04:08 pm »

Democrats Have Lost Their Monopoly on the News Cycle

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: What do you mean, they’ve lost the monopoly of the news cycle? Folks, it’s all over the news that there is now a criminal investigation of the investigation into Trump! That’s all over the news cycle now. It’s everywhere. The New York Times, the Washington Post. And they’re doing CYA stuff on it.

What’s the first thing CNN did? They went and got one of the conspirators, they went and got Andy McCabe to come out, and Andy McCabe told the Papadopoulos lie. I’m telling you, this is gonna be warp speed now because they think they have lost the news cycle with this indictment talk. You know, indictments? That’s what a grand jury means. Criminal investigation, we’re not at that stage in this impeachment yet. This impeachment business stuff still an illusion. They’re still trying to create an illusion. This is real over here.

This is a criminal investigation of what happened to Donald Trump, not a criminal investigation of Donald Trump. This is a criminal investigation of Brennan, of Comey, of Clapper, of Stefan Halper, of MI5 and MI6. Many people in the FBI, James Baker at the FBI, the Ohrs.

Folks, I’m gonna tell you something else. We’re just getting warmed up. Next week — you know, I’ve cited the work of a man named Lee Smith to you throughout the past two and a half years as I have sought to tell you the truth about this investigation and about the FBI’s attempt to plant spies, embed spies in the Trump campaign. I got up and dug out the details of what actually happened with the Papadopoulos story. We’ve interviewed Papadopoulos for The Limbaugh Letter. He’s told his story on those pages.

And Lee Smith does some of the best work. And I’m gonna tell you who everybody really owes in all this is Devin Nunes. Devin Nunes, who ran the Schiff committee before Schiff ran it when the Democrats won election in 2016, Devin Nunes ran the intel committee. Devin Nunes is who uncovered 90% of this. It was Devin Nunes who fed what he had uncovered to media that was interested. If Devin Nunes had not uncovered what he’s uncovered about this, we wouldn’t know half or more of what we know.

Well, Lee Smith has a book that is going to hit next week. Now, I have, because I’m a powerful, influential member of the media, I have a copy. But there’s an embargo on it. But I’m just gonna tell you, I’ll give you one little hint. There’s gonna be some miniature bombshells about the Steele dossier in the Lee Smith book.

When this stuff pops — and I fully expect the mainstream media’s gonna ignore this, they’re gonna try to lump Lee Smith in with all these other people on the right that they think are cuckoo and cockeyed and so forth. But the bottom line of all this is they now, if they don’t realize it yet, they are still thinking about the possibility of losing the monopoly of the news cycle.

Impeachment, that dwarfed everything else, right? Impeachment talk, impeachment inquiry, whatever these fool witnesses were supposedly saying, whatever leaks that Schiff provided to the Times and the Washington Post, that was the news cycle. Not today. An official criminal investigation. They know what that means. It means grand jury. Grand jury’s the way you get indictments. That means indictments are coming. And we don’t have to wait for the indictments. You know, it can be leaked. We can play this game too.

Once indictments start getting leaked, then you’re gonna really see the rats surface and start scurrying for cover. I think when this all blew apart on them — and this is something I’ve said, I’m being repetitive, but I must say it — I think they thought that the final blow in getting Trump was gonna be this whistleblower reporting on the phone call that Trump had with the president of Ukraine. Do not doubt me on this. I think that was their slam dunk.

I think that was their 2019 October Surprise. Even though there’s not an election, this was to be it because they never thought or calculated Trump would ever release the transcript, so they would be able to say that Trump said anything. They put it in the words of the whistleblower, who has anonymity! So the whistleblower gets to say whatever he wants about what Trump said to the president.

And Schiff went out and gave it away by claiming that the whistleblower told him that Trump had demanded the president of Ukraine dig up dirt, make up dirt, said this eight or nine times. Trump releases the transcript and it blows the entire whistleblower plan sky-high. It just preempted it.

They never thought Trump would do it. They thought he would protect the presidency. They thought he would rely on separation of powers, executive privilege, and not endanger, by setting a precedent, that future precedents would reveal and release the contents of private phone calls. The problem is that Trump can’t sit by and let people lie about what was on the phone call. So he released the transcript. Blows the whistleblower out of the water every other whistleblower.

We don’t even hear about the whistleblower now. The Democrats are saying, “Well, we may not even need whistleblower.” That’s not what it is. The whistleblower is worthless. The whistleblower has been exposed as knowing nothing. The whistleblower admittedly secondhand, didn’t hear the phone call.

They were gonna lie through their teeth like McCabe is lying about Papadopoulos. Like Brennan and Clapper and Comey are lying about everything they’ve done here. They were gonna lie about what this whistleblower said. This was gonna be it. This was where they were gonna get Trump and his supporters split apart.

This was where they were going to show that Trump does collude with foreign governments. This was it. They may not have been able to prove it in Russia, they’re saying, but we’re gonna get him in Ukraine. We’re gonna prove that Trump was asking Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden just like he did get help from Putin! This was gonna be the narrative. Schiff met with the whistleblower, we now know, spearheaded and shepherded the whistleblower through the process. Then it blows up when Trump reveals the transcript.

I thought they thought they’d have a slam dunk, a narrative with a direct, nonstop route to impeachment. Now that’s all blown. They’ve lost the magic of impeachment. The whistleblower’s gone away. Now there is a criminal investigation that has been officially set up with a grand jury. We have Barr and Durham back from Italy where they have returned with some BlackBerry’s that contain communications details of some of the principals here.

So this is what I mean by having lost the monopoly of the news cycle. You can boil it down by saying that this — this is kind of like when Barr admitted in testimony or acknowledged in testimony before another House committee that, yeah, I think the Trump campaign was spied on. Remember how that was a bombshell? Remember how they went nuts? Because that switched it. That took us from being on defense, moved this over to offense. This is what has happened today.

So that’s all I mean by losing the monopoly of the news cycle. They can’t hide or prevent this element of Barr’s investigation from now being part of the news cycle.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 07:23:25 pm »

McCabe Peddles Debunked Papadopoulos Story on CNN

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: I want to get to the McCabe sound bite from CNN. This is crucial. Now, for many of you who’ve been regular listeners it’s gonna be old hat, but that’s what I mean. It’s gonna take some time today to revisit all this because this is what’s been brought back to life now with the announcement that there is a criminal investigation of the investigation.

tThe beginning of that investigation is still something that we don’t know, folks. We don’t know actually when it began. We have a pretty good idea. We know why it was begun. It was begun to stop Trump from being elected, and then it changed into a coup to prevent him from being inaugurated. There was a three-month period — well, a two-month period, December, January, that they were in full speed motion trying to undermine his election. They didn’t have ever much of a chance, but one of the objectives was to prevent him from being inaugurated.

Well, they failed. And after he’s inaugurated, then they’re full-fledged into getting him thrown out of office, 25th Amendment, emoluments clause, unfit, Russian conspiracy, you name it. They weren’t gonna wait for the 2020 election. They went after the Electoral College; they went after a number of things.

Now, the beginnings of this, we don’t literally know the moment or how. But they are lying about what they claim began it. And when Andrew McCabe was on CNN today to revisit this, I was stunned. I was really shocked that he told this story, because it has been debunked. It has been thoroughly exposed as a lie. It has been shown to be entirely manufactured to at least half of the people of this country.

Now, I have to admit that the people watching CNN hearing McCabe tell this story today, more than likely the three to four hundred thousand people watching don’t know the truth. So here’s McCabe explaining what happened, and I’m going to explain the lie to you afterwards.

He’s talking with Jim Sciutto, who is an activist participant in all this, not just a media guy. And he said to McCabe, the fired former deputy FBI director, “Is it possible, Andy, that there are legitimate questions about how the investigation began?” So all of a sudden the attorney general’s got a criminal investigation going on. So CNN, they’ve lost control of the news cycle. “Is it possible, Andy?” Now, granted it’s a setup question and he’s prepared to hit it, but, “Is it possible, Andy, that laws are broken? Is it possible, Andy, that there are legitimate questions about this?”

MCCABE: We all knew that the Russians had been attacking our cyber infrastructure since as early as the fall of 2014. We knew that they had focused those attacks on the DNC. We knew that they had stolen the DNC emails. We knew that they weaponized that material during the convention against Hillary Clinton.

And then we found out that before that weaponization was made public, an individual associated with the campaign, George Papadopoulos, who none of us knew anything about prior to that point, told a foreign diplomat before it was public knowledge that the Russians had reached out to the campaign and offered that assistance.

That is incredibly serious to the organization, the FBI, that has as part of its mission constantly investigating the Russians and their efforts to undermine our democracy. So when that information came to our attention, we made the obvious and rational decision to investigate whether or not anyone affiliated with the campaign was working in concert with the Russians.

RUSH: All of that is a lie. And I’m being charitable. All of this is a lie. Now, let’s start with the Papadopoulos stuff here. “We had stolen the DNC emails.” The Russians didn’t steal any DNC emails. This is a combination of Hillary emails and Podesta emails. We don’t know that the Russians hacked the DNC server. We don’t even have the server. It’s in Ukraine. CrowdStrike is the only source for that. The FBI never examined it. They don’t know who got those emails.

Podesta’s emails were the result of Podesta falling for a phishing attack. The Russians had nothing to do with it. But this Papadopoulos story is entirely made up. And McCabe knows it. And the fact that they are continuing to tell this story is quite interesting to me. Papadopoulos was a junior foreign policy adviser in the Trump campaign. He had not been there very long. Trump had never even met him.

He had been hired – and this is not to put down Papadopoulos — he had been hired because Trump’s early stage campaign didn’t have any foreign policy people on it. The media, “Well, who is your foreign policy adviser?” So they ran around and they hired a bunch of people to fill positions.

Stefan Halper, who is a major player in this, a major FBI spy, Cambridge, U.K., calls Papadopoulos and offers him some money and a plane ticket to come present a talk on energy to some group in London. Papadopoulos shows up. I’m giving you the CliffsNotes version. Papadopoulos shows up. He’s introduced to two people. He’s introduced to Halper. He’s introduced to a guy named Joseph Mifsud.

Both of them tell Papadopoulos, they ask him, they tell him, “Are you aware the Russians have a bunch of Hillary Clinton emails?” Papadopoulos didn’t know it. Nobody in the Trump campaign knew it. Nobody to this day knows whether the Russians had any Hillary Clinton emails. But they put the thought in Papadopoulos’ head.

Then they schedule a meeting with him and the former Australian ambassador, Alexander Downer, at a bar in London. Before Papadopoulos goes to the bar to meet Downer, Halper reminds him, remember those emails, George, remember Russia’s got a bunch of Hillary Clinton emails. So Papadopoulos tells Downer. Downer, who already knew the plan, then called the FBI, who set up the entire thing. Downer calls the FBI, “Hey, I got a Trump guy here telling me that they know the Russians have a bunch of Hillary emails.”

It was a gigantic setup. Papadopoulos knew nothing until the FBI agents told him. Then they set up a meeting where he would tell the ambassador. This is the CliffsNotes version. And I’m telling you it’s an outright lie that the FBI didn’t know anything about it. We heard this, we panicked, we thought we better investigate. None of this is true. They planted that idea in Papadopoulos’ head, and then when he started telling people about it, they acted like they had no knowledge of it. I’m out of time. But this investigation is filled with similar type occurrences.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Yeah. And what the Mueller investigators tried to do to Papadopoulos and his fiancée, you probably won’t believe that, either.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

I had to hurry through this Papadopoulos thing. I want to go back to this because it really is key. Because what we are learning, I think, you know, people say, “Rush, why today, why the opening of an official criminal investigation?”

Well, there’s a bunch of possible reasons. Barr and Durham have been traveling. They just got back from Italy. Italy is an epicenter of this. I’ll have the details for you in a second. But one of the figures I mentioned, Joseph Mifsud, he’s disappeared. Nobody can find him. They may, however, have gotten hold of a couple his BlackBerry’s.

Now, the Mueller people have tried to pass Mifsud off as a Russian agent in his involvements with Papadopoulos. He’s not a Russian agent. He’s an FBI agent as is Stefan Halper, as was Alexander Downer. These people are all… call ’em agents or spies or embeds of the FBI.

Now, let me review the Papadopoulos thing because, folks, this story, if I can make this understandable, is how they did almost everything in this investigation. It’s how they lied to the FISA judge or court to get warrants to spy. I think — I’m getting ahead of myself — to answer the question, why now? I think that the Horowitz IG investigation — remember, the inspector general cannot charge anything. All he can do is make recommendations. All he can do is ferret out misconduct and report it.

I think Barr and Durham know what’s in that report. I think they see criminal behavior in the IG report. Remember, the IG report’s about FISA and how the system was abused to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. I think they went to Italy. I think they’ve uncovered a lot about Mifsud. The Papadopoulos story — and again, I’m gonna stick to the CliffsNotes version of this. It’s much more intricate and detailed, but I just don’t have the time to get this in and everything else I want to try to impart today.

I don’t mean to be insulting Papadopoulos with any of this. I don’t mean to be leaving things out on purpose. I just want to get to the nub of it. Papadopoulos was a new hire. He did not have power or prominence in the Trump campaign. He was a foreign policy adviser. It was early on. He had not been there long enough to be a principal. It’s key! The way the FBI and Stefan Halper looked at it, they thought they had a guy they could manipulate and mold. They thought they could dazzle this guy, young, new to the presidential campaign, they thought they could run a trick on him and make him feel really important, make him feel special, in this way they could manipulate him.

So Halper offers him some money and a plane ticket to come make a speech to some august group in London. He was an energy specialist, Papadopoulos was, and they asked him to come make a speech on the latest discoveries and activities he had engaged in in the energy sector. So he accepted it. When he gets to London, they wine and dine the guy. They set him up with a honeypot who had ties to Russia or could be made to look as though she did. And they plant a story with him.

They think he’s going to be impressed as hell to be meeting people from MI5, from Cambridge University. They think Papadopoulos’s head’s gonna swell. They think he’s gonna be just thinking he has arrived, he has hit the big time! And they think he’s the kind of guy, if they plant information, he’d love to go around bragging about it to try to impress people with his importance and status. I don’t mean to be insulting him here. This was the trick that was played on him.

So they get him to London. Stefan Halper, who has a home in Virginia, the guy is thick as thieves with the FBI. But he’s a Cambridge professor, maybe he’s dabbled a bit at Oxford as well. His best friend was the guy that ran MI6, Richard Dearlove. They were faculty members together. They’re thick as thieves with the FBI on this and other things.

So Papadopoulos is told by Halper and by Mifsud, M-i-f-s-u-d, he might pronounce it Mifsud, but we all say Joseph Mifsud. He was told, “George, you know the Russians have a bunch of Hillary Clinton emails?” He’s supposed to be impressed and dazzled, thinks he’s been let in on a big secret. They want him to tell — it’s like you plant gossip with somebody and you want them to spread the word by telling them not to say a word.

So they tell Papadopoulos about all these Hillary Clinton emails the Russians have. He doesn’t know they’re working with the FBI. He doesn’t know any of this. They’re just people that invited him to come make a speech and paid him to do it. They’re taking him to dinner, they’re wining and dining, he thinks he’s important, he’s in the Trump campaign, he’s an energy expert.

Then they set him up some days later to have drinks, adult beverages at a bar in London with somebody named Alexander Downer, happens to be another FBI informant, an ambassador from Australia. Think establishment member, think elitist, think member of the Washington elites. Diplomatic core, State Department.

So they go have drinks, and before he goes, Halper reminds him, “Remember, George, remember those e-mails the Russians have, remember that, right?” I’m paraphrasing. The point is that they put the notion in his head again before he goes and meets. During the adult beverages at the bar in London he happens to mention to Downer along the lines of, “Hey, look what I know. You know, I’m in your league. I know things too, you know. I’m not just some junior guy who doesn’t know things.”

So he tells Downer. What does Downer do? Downer calls the FBI says, “Hey, I just met with this guy from the Trump campaign, and he’s going on and on and on about how the Trump campaign’s well aware that the Russians have the Hillary Clinton emails.” Now, Downer knows Halper, Downer know he’s part of the setup!

So Downer calls the FBI and reports as though they don’t know it, but this was the closing of the loop! Papadopoulos had just closed the loop by making the phone call that would allow the FBI to act like they had no knowledge of it. And now McCabe’s on CNN today saying this is when the investigation began. And it’s not! This was in the July-August time frame of 2016. This began in 2015.

Again, this is the CliffsNotes version of this. But it’s how they did the FISA warrant. What would happen is that somebody in the FBI would call somebody at the New York Times or Washington Post, give them a bit of information about Trump and Russia colluding and all that. The Times would run the story. And then when the FBI goes up, Comey and whoever, Rosenstein, to apply for the FISA warrant, guess what are the sources? The media. They say, “Look, Judge, even the media knows about this.” Well, the only way the media knew about it is because they told the media.

They ran these double loops throughout this investigation. They planted information in the minds of all kinds of people who then went and spread the information. Then the FBI supposedly heard about the information that they had planted, and they used it as supplemental evidence to support their premise. None of it was real. All of this has been orchestrated. And the route for this, for all of this stuff from the U.K., obviously went to John Brennan at the CIA, and then he gave it to the FBI.

They had plausible deniability set up. This whole thing is an intricately written and orchestrated play. And all of the actors are following the script unaware that there is a script. And as the actors, who don’t know they’re actors — they think they’re legitimate players — as they follow the script that they don’t know has been written, the FBI is then permitted to build a case based on the fruits of their investigation when there isn’t an investigation because there’s never been a crime.

There wasn’t any collusion or anything of the sort. Everything that’s in the Mueller report, everything that ends up being disseminated publicly was stuff that was made to happen, that was orchestrated by who? Obama, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Comey. They’re all in on this. The meeting at the White House on January 6th, it was set up in a meeting with Obama. Clapper and Comey and a couple others are gonna go meet with the president-elect on January 6th.

After the meeting is over Comey says, “Can I have a couple minutes with you, Mr. President?” “Sure.” Clapper and his other participants leave the room, and Comey, “Mr. President, I know you don’t want to meet with the intelligence community, but I want to try to convince you you need to. I want to show you something that’s out there that you need to know about, and you wouldn’t know this if you don’t meet with these people,” and he presented to him the golden showers story from the Steele dossier. This is where Trump supposedly had hired some prostitutes to urinate on a bed in Moscow that Obama and his wife had slept in.

Trump says, this is silly! I didn’t do that! This is nuts! Comey says, I know, but this is what you gotta know. So Comey leaves. And according to his own testimony he called Clapper. He said, “Mission accomplished.” Clapper called CNN. “Mission accomplished, the president knows. You can run with it.”

CNN runs with the story, the golden showers. It’s the first aspect of the Steele dossier that legitimately appears in the Drive-By Media. CNN got a Pulitzer for this story that was set up to happen in the Obama Oval Office! It was an orchestrated script again. They had to get the dossier in the news. They wanted it to appear in the news. The way you make news is tell the president about it.

So Comey tells Trump, meeting is over, Comey leaves, calls Clapper, “Mission accomplished,” Clapper calls CNN, who then hires him, by the way, as an ongoing analyst and expert. CNN’s off and running. Then BuzzFeed publishes the whole dossier even though none of it to this day’s ever been corroborated because it was nothing more than Hillary Clinton bought and paid for oppo research.

Look. You know all this because we’ve talked about it for two years. This is what is now going to surface in an official criminal investigation. This is the stuff that Comey and Obama and McCabe, all these people thought would forever be relegated to, quote, unquote, wacko conservative media. It would never go mainstream. But it has now, and it’s going to break out.

The Papadopoulos story as the reason for the investigation is McCabe’s biggest lie, and that’s saying something. And we haven’t touched yet on Strzok Smirk and Lisa Page. And I haven’t gotten to the story here about how Michael Flynn was totally set up by the same people, Stefan Halper and others in the FBI.

It is outrageous what has happened to Michael Flynn. When Mueller’s people, when it was time to interview Papadopoulos, they went to his fiancee, and they said, “You better drop this guy. He’s a toad. This guy’s deadweight. This guy’s going nowhere. This guy’s a bad actor, you need to get away from this guy fast.” What was the point of that? They want chaos in Papadopoulos’ life. They wanted a story that even his fiancee left him because she couldn’t stand to be around somebody that had something to do with collusion with the Russians.

They were doing everything they could to diminish the guy, to lie about him, and now here’s McCabe to this day even though this has been blown to smithereens, everybody that’s been paying any attention to this knows that McCabe was lying through his teeth today and yet there he is on CNN doing so.

This is why I say they are scurrying. This is why I say they’re trying to keep this and hold this together. This is why they’re afraid that they’re losing the monopoly of the news cycle.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 08:04:50 pm »

CNN Finds Impeachment Not Impacting Trump Voters

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: This is from last night, Erin Burnett OutFront. They sent a reporter, Martin Savidge, they sent him on safari down to North Carolina to try to find people — By safari, I mean he had to get a visa, sending him to a foreign country. CNN sent a reporter to a foreign country, North Carolina. They wanted to find out what kind of impact Schiff and his impeachment proceedings are having on Trump voters. And they were shocked at what they found. Both Democrats and Republicans think Trump should not be removed. They think the election should decide. Here’s Martin Savidge, CNN, last night.

SAVIDGE: We’ve come to measure voter appetite for impeachment.

JIM UZZLE: I think it’s a waste of the taxpayer’s money.

SAVIDGE: You don’t really follow the whole impeachment thing?

MALE VOTER #2: No, I don’t really know much about it at all.

SAVIDGE: In this state that went for Trump by less than four points, Jim Uzzle is angry at Congress for even considering impeachment.

JIM UZZLE: I don’t think he’s broken the law and I wish they would vote on trying to make things right in America versus wasting their time and money, our money, on a lost cause.

SAVIDGE: Most of the Trump supporters we talked to were unmoved by days of explosive testimony and revelations against the president. Do you think that it changes the minds of Trump supporters?

JEFF MASON: I do not. I think the ones of us that support him will continue to support him. If you look at the economy there’s no way to deny that we’re doing pretty amazing.

SAVIDGE: Sheri Price hasn’t changed her mind.

SHERI PRICE: He don’t need to be taken out. He’s the only one who’s gonna tell the truth and he can’t be bought.

SAVIDGE: Rich Blewitt reflects a new and growing criticism of the impeachment inquiry by Trump backers. A perceived lack of openness.

RICH BLEWIT: I just don’t like the secrecy. It just sounds wrong the way they’re going about it, that’s all.

RUSH: Do you realize, this is not playing at all the way the Democrats are planning for this to play. It’s not playing anywhere close to the way they’re dreaming it. In fact, these Trump voters see it for exactly what it is. Schiff and his merry band are not fooling anybody. Remember, if they can’t separate Trump’s voters from Trump, none of this is going to matter.

For this to work they have got to drive Trump’s approval numbers down. That’s the only way they think they can get Republicans in the Senate to abandon Trump. If Trump’s voters don’t go anywhere, this is gonna implode on them, and it has with the announcement of a criminal investigation into the Obama administration. I mean, that’s not how it’s phrased, but that’s what it is. Everybody involved in this investigation of Trump did so while working for Obama. It was the Obama administration when all of this happened!

Brennan, Clapper, Strzok Smirk, Comey, McCabe, you name it, they’re all in the Clinton administration, or Obama administration. So that’s what’s being looked at here. They’re losing the monopoly of the news cycle. And now they send a reporter down to North Carolina and they find out that the voters are pay attention to it and they’re not buying it. Now, he finally found a guy, Martin Savidge finally found a guy who thinks there might be something there. Here’s that sound bite.

SAVIDGE: Dennis Englebright is an exception. He also voted for Trump, but he’s starting to believe the president may have done something wrong.

ENGLEBRIGHT: At first I didn’t. I thought it was just, they was after him, but every time somebody talks more about it, all of ‘em can’t be lying.

RUSH: They found one guy, you think if they would have found an endless parade of guys we’d have heard from more than one guy? And the one guy they found is somebody they hate. Did you hear this guy’s accent? Democrats hate these people. This guy sounds like a hayseed, hick. So this did not go. They had to struggle to find one guy. And I know they had to struggle because if they a found more than one guy, they would have heralded it.

And now, my friends, the piece de resistance. Listen to what the CNN reporter says about how both Democrats and Republicans feel about removing Trump from office.

SAVIDGE: Another question that we put to voters was impeachment worth it given the fact that there’s an election a year from now? That broke on party lines, supporters of the president say no and those opposed to the president say yes, but they all agreed on one point and that is if the question is, should the president remain the president? That they all said should be decided by voters. Erin?

BURNETT: And that, Marty, is a really important point for a lot of people to hear in Washington.

RUSH: I would say so! That no matter how they fell down to Trump they think the people ought to decide this and not Pencil Neck and his private little cabal two stories below street level in the House of Representatives. And here’s Erin Burnett, “You know, Marty, that’s a really important point for a lot of people in Washington to hear.” Even if they heard it, they would ignore it. They can’t help themselves.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Oct. 25th
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 08:38:29 pm »

Trump Owns the Press Gaggle Again

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: Now, President Trump today met the press in his now famous, brilliant way. You know, the official White House press briefing is canceled. There aren’t any anymore. You know why? The president said, why should I allow these people a forum to make themselves famous at my expense? Nothing gets accomplished in these things anyway. It’s a tradition that doesn’t serve my purposes. It’s a waste of time.

But rather than not talk to the press, he talks to the press more than ever. He’s talking to ’em, not the press secretary. He sees them as he leaves the White House on the way to the helicopter when he’s gonna make a trip. They’re lined up, but you never see them. The camera is on him. They sound like a bunch of kids screaming and shouting, so many at the same time, you cannot understand what they’re saying.

He’s pointing out at them and waving at them. He appears to be orchestrating like a conductor. And he owns them, chooses whatever question he wants to answer, does not run away from them, gives them more time than any president ever has. We have three sound bites of today’s press gaggle on his way to South Carolina to get that award for criminal justice reform.

A reporter shouted, “Your top diplomat in Ukraine said that you held up military funds because you wanted Ukraine to investigate the 2016 election and Burisma, the company in which Hunter Biden sat. Are you calling him a liar, sir?”

THE PRESIDENT: Here’s the problem. He’s a Never Trumper and his lawyer’s a Never Trumper. And the other problem is you — hey, everybody makes mistakes. Mike Pompeo, everybody makes mistakes. He’s a Never Trumper. His lawyer’s the head of the Never Trumpers. They’re a dying breed, but they’re still there. And here’s the other problem. You’re with CNN and you’re fake news.

RUSH: And America cheers when they hear this. They’re not tired of hearing it. They’re not worn out. They don’t say, “I wish the president would stop it. “ CNN says, “I wish the president would stop it.” The deep state actors, “I wish he would stop. This is embarrassing us.” They simply cannot, no matter their own self-assessment, they can’t get the best of this guy. And yet they condescend to him every day. Next reporter: “The opposing of the investigation that your attorney general William Barr is doing, is this because the House committees are investigating you?”

THE PRESIDENT: It looks like it’s becoming very serious from what I’m hearing, investigate the investigators. Whether it’s Strzok and Page, whether it’s Clapper and whether it’s Comey and all of these people, because terrible things went on for our country and we have a great Attorney General, highly prestigious man, a very honorable man, and they’ve been looking at it for a long time.

I can’t tell you what’s happening. I will tell you this. I think you’re going to see a lot of really bad things. I leave it all up to the Attorney General, and I leave it all up to the people that are working with the Attorney General, who I don’t know. But I will say this. I think you’ll see things that nobody would have believed. This was the worst hoax in the history of our country.

RUSH: See, he knows. It happened to him. He knows exactly who did what. It happened to him. He knows exactly what’s gonna be unearthed. He doesn’t have to be told. He knows what happened to him, and he’s giving them fair warning. “You’re gonna see things that you don’t believe.” He’s not talking to the media there, by the way. He’s talking to the American public. “I think you’ll see things nobody would have believed. This was the worst hoax in the history of our country.” He knows what happened to him. He knows what they did. In part because he cooperated, he cooperated with that Mueller fiasco.

I’m gonna tell you something, and I don’t want you to doubt me. The Mueller investigation was never an investigation. There wasn’t anything to investigate. “But Rush, what about the Russian meddling?” It was made up. Folks, the Russians meddle in everything. The ChiComs meddle in everything. They’re constantly trying, as we do, as Obama meddled in the Israeli elections, as Obama just endorsed in the Canadian elections.

There’s nothing to see here! There was no collusion! And furthermore, there was never any evidence of it! Do you realize that to this day the only, quote, unquote, evidence that there was any collusion was the fake, manufactured, made-up Steele dossier? Do you realize that not a single assertion in the Steele dossier to this day has ever been corroborated or verified? Do you realize the Steele dossier was the creation of Fusion GPS after they were hired by Hillary Clinton to dig up dirt on Donald Trump?

It is political opposition research that was called a dossier. They lied. They told us it was the result of intelligence gathering. It wasn’t! It was used to secure warrants to spy on Trump. Not a single word in the dossier is true. There was never anything to investigate. When Mueller shows up for the first day on the job and says give me the file, I need to get up to speed, where are we? The file is empty. They had to make up everything.

Trump did not collude. There wasn’t any evidence. Therefore there was not an investigation. There was an attempt, there was the illusion of an investigation. Mueller knew 18 months before he released his report that there was no collusion. Why did he wait? Nothing about this has been what you were told it was. Nothing. And everybody perpetrating this knows that and has been scared to death that somebody is gonna blow it up and expose it.

That day has come with the announcement of a criminal investigation into all of this. As I say, Lee Smith, a book is gonna be released next week, one of the great columnists about all of this the past two and a half years. And he’s gonna have some shocking news about the Steele dossier. I know what it is, but it’s embargoed. I can’t say yet. But it’s gonna fall right in line with all the rest of this being gibberish. It’s going to prove what gibberish all of this has been.

But the problem is it continues what was the Trump-Russia collusion investigation, the Mueller investigation, Brett Kavanaugh, it continues with Adam Schiff in the basement of the Capitol. It’s an ongoing attempt to reverse the 2016 election results.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 08:39:31 pm »

Former Dukakis Campaign Staffer Converted by Rush

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: This is Eric in Des Moines, Iowa. Great to have you, Eric. I appreciate your patience. Thank you for waiting.

CALLER: Rush!

RUSH: Yes!

CALLER: I wanted to call and I wanted to thank you because 24 years ago the first time I heard you was right after the Dukakis campaign which I was working for ’cause that was my mindset. I was a card-carrying liberal Democrat. And when I listened to you, I was angered and shocked, but it was funny. You were so funny. And I couldn’t stop listening. And eventually I began to get it. Conservatism, as I understood it, I’d never been exposed to any of these ideas of conservatism, individual liberty, until I listened to you. And I’ve been wanting to say —

RUSH: Now, wait, wait, wait. This is important. How old were you at the time that this was all happening?

CALLER: Twenty-four, 25.

RUSH: At 24, 25, the concept of self-reliance and individualism is something you don’t think you had been exposed to?

CALLER: Nope. No way.

RUSH: How is that possible?

CALLER: I grew up in the Northeast, publicly educated.

RUSH: Okay. But if you weren’t taught that you had to do things yourself, if you weren’t taught that there was joy in accomplishment, what were you taught?

CALLER: You was taught the collective. That the government should solve the problems. That there’s an agency that will solve a problem. That there’s a think group that will solve a problem. And it’s very lonely. And it’s very frustrating, until you get it, you have the power within. But I didn’t know that.

RUSH: That is an eye opener for me. See, I thought everybody — I thought maybe if you’re not taught this you at least have to realize it. I mean, you get yourself out of bed every day, you get yourself dressed, you maybe get yourself to where you want to go, maybe a school bus is involved. See, this was something front and center for us growing up as breathing was, self-reliance, accomplishing things yourself, that nobody can do it better than you can because nobody cares as much for yourself and you as you do. This is stuff that was part of just the natural growing up and maturation process. And that you never were exposed to it, that’s just —

CALLER: No. In fact, Rush, when I graduated high school, I really didn’t have much going on, and I talked about going into the military. And my mother told me that only people of color and poor people did that.

RUSH: Well, that’s what a lot of liberals think of the military, that it’s a place to go for the hopeless. It’s a place for people that don’t have any education, don’t have any future, don’t have much smarts, minorities, it’s where they go, that’s what it’s for.

CALLER: That’s so terrible.

RUSH: Well, it is. I mean, that I understand. To this day they talk about the military that way.

CALLER: Yeah. Yeah.

RUSH: As a repository for the hopeless. They use people that volunteer to the military as examples of how America is a failure. “These people’s only hope, Mr. Limbaugh, is going into the military, it’s the only way they’re gonna get a fair shake. America sucks. Capitalism’s unfair.” That’s what the left still teaches today! Well, Eric, I appreciate the call.

Yeah, the Dukakis days were funny. We had more fun — hell, he was the one funny, wearing the Beetle Bailey helmet sitting in the tank trying to prove that he wasn’t a military wuss. Yeah. Our nickname for him was The Loser. Michael Dukakis. This is the guy in a debate, the old CNN info anchor guy was Bernard Shaw. And he asks a hypothetical question to Dukakis. “If your wife was raped, da-da-da-da-da-da, what would you do?”

And Dukakis gives a professorial answer about being open and fair to rapists and making sure we don’t prejudge ’em. And even the liberal media couldn’t believe that he didn’t have one additional ounce of energy answering the question, what would you do if your wife was raped? Then we found out his poor wife was drinking lighter fluid when she couldn’t find any scotch in the house, his wife’s name was Kitty, and then we said, ah, that was horrible to find that kind of stuff out.

But it made sense, your husband hears that you just got raped and you get into a professorial think tank faculty lounge discussion about the future of rapists and fairness in the criminal justice system. So, you know, the humor was kind of handed to me by the Dukakis campaign. Eric, I really appreciate your honesty there.

Folks, this is what I mean. I’m 68 and I still learn things. You might think, “Rush, everybody should know this.” I just assume that self-reliance, whether you like it or not, you at least are aware of it. How do you get out of bed every day if you don’t do it yourself? I mean, even if you live in a welfare state, you sometimes still have to make the transaction. The idea that you can reach age 24 and not learn or be exposed to self-reliance?

I’m not talking about rugged individualism. I’m simply talking about doing things for yourself. Now, today I understand it because self-reliance is criticized as selfishness, unfairness, because some are better than others. One of the greatest atrocities to happen to American culture is the elimination of competition. And we’ve been doing that in kindergarten, grade school, high school for 30 years. And the reason that the left wants to breed competition out is because they want to get rid of the notion that there are losers. In competition somebody’s gonna lose. It’s not fair. Not fair. Everybody wants to be a winner.

So now everybody gets a trophy for participating. And they’re so ill-equipped for life outside the bubble that they become snowflakes and start using things like political correctness to shield them from ever having to really grow up. But self-reliance, I mean, that was taught right along with you don’t lie, here’s some good manners, you say, “Yes, sir. No, sir. Thank you.” You take care of yourself. It was just part of it. It was part of the equation. I can’t imagine not having that emphasized and spoken about growing up. But apparently it happened to a lot of people. It explains a lot too.

And yet again we have run out of time, and I failed to get to the Trump sound bites. It’s okay. It’s okay. We still have plenty of time to try to get to the Trump sound bites.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 08:40:35 pm »

My Warning from the Day After Trump’s Election

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: Here’s Pat Morgantown, West Virginia. Hello, sir. Great to have you on Open Line Friday. Hi.

CALLER: Rush, third-time caller mega dittos. It’s an absolute honor to speak with you again, sir.

RUSH: You bet, sir. Thank you.

CALLER: So, Rush, I clearly remember tuning into this program on Wednesday, November 9th, 2016, which was the day after the people of this country elected Donald J. Trump the 45th president of the United States. And, Rush, I was fired up. It was like every sports team I watch win their championship on the same day, it was the greatest day of my life.

And I remember you came on the air and you didn’t have that tone and you were the only person in conservative media that day who wasn’t taking a victory lap. And it’s not that you were angry, but you were fired up, you were hot. And your reaction was not what I expected it to be, and for a long time your show that day, it stuck with me. And, Rush, I finally figured it out and I have to give you credit.

You saw this fight coming from day one. You knew the enemy, you saw the lies, you were ahead of everyone in the country and you were literally An Army of One out there on the front lines fighting the battle for Donald Trump, for us his voters, and for everything that makes this country great. And, Rush, I want to just say thank you for what you do. It may not completely make sense at the time to all of us, but you are out there fighting, we are behind you, and we appreciate it.

RUSH: Well, I appreciate it. Look, I’m certainly more than a one-man army out there, but I appreciate the sentiment. I’m thinking back to November 9th, the day after the election, and I was giddy like you are. I was ecstatically happy. And I remember I was reliving election night just a few hours prior. Six o’clock, they all think it’s a Hillary landslide, 7 o’clock, they all think it’s a Hillary landslide, 8 o’clock, you can tell they’re starting to get nervous in a couple places.

At 9 o’clock, Chris Wallace and the Fox News Channel says, “You know, wait a minute, this is not adding up the way we all thought.” And then you make the rounds, all of the networks and their election coverage, and you can see the faces getting longer. It ain’t unfolding like they all knew it was going to.

Then at midnight, vote totals stopped being counted. Trump was ahead, Electoral College, but still hasn’t gotten enough to be officially proclaimed over the hump. Yet we all knew he had. There was an hour and a half, midnight to 1:30, not one state added to its vote totals. We knew what was going on. They were scrambling everywhere they thought they could save Hillary.

Finally, by 2 o’clock, everybody on network TV had to admit it. Trump had won. And we came in here the next day, just 10 hours later. I was giddy, but we could go back. Pat here is right. That very day, the day after Election Day, that very day I warned everybody what was coming. And that’s what he interprets as not being giddy. He thought, “This is not the day, we just won, we just won the World Series, we just won the Super Bowl. What are you doing trying to tamp it down?”

I wasn’t trying to damp tamp it down. I was trying to remind everybody that they weren’t gonna put up with this. They weren’t going to accept this, and I warned everybody that the effort to deny Trump his inauguration was going to begin and probably had begun, and you were going to see that effort manifest itself in coming weeks on TV, and I was right. And our caller here is just calling to remind everybody. He was wondering why I was not all hot to trot, because I had to warn everybody what was coming, and it did!

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to get started in this hour with a revisit. We’re gonna go back to the Grooveyard of Forgotten Sound Bites. This is from November 9th, 2016. This guy that called 45 minutes ago said, “You know, Rush, I’ll never forget the day after the election. I was giddy, we had won the Super Bowl, I was just up like I hadn’t been up in a long time. But you, you kind of threw some cold water on it, and it turns out you were right. We just gotta learn to listen to you.”

And what he was talking about was — I was giddy as well as anybody else, but I also issued a warming. This is the day after the election, November 9, 2016. This is what I mean, cutting edge, societal evolution.

RUSH ARCHIVE: They are seething with rage and they’re already plotting how they can delegitimize this Trump victory, and this is the way they’re gonna do it, by claiming he’s illegitimate. The popular vote, Hillary Clinton won, we get screwed again, and they’re gonna make a move to get rid of the Electoral College, not ’cause they want to get rid of Electoral College, although they might. It’s a vehicle for them to try to portray the Trump victory as illegitimate, just like they did to George Bush in 2000.

And you see how that worked out, by George Bush’s second term, they had everybody in the country believing he was illegitimate, and his wars were illegitimate, and Abu Ghraib was illegitimate. We were torturing people and we invaded Iraq because they wanted to get even with Hussein for trying to kill his dad, all this stupid stuff.

But they took this country down the sewer taking George Bush out. It took them four years to get his approval number down to the thirties, and they’re gonna start on Donald Trump in about two weeks. They will intensify it after he is inaugurated. This is gonna be one of the ways they do it. Do not doubt me. This hasn’t even begun yet. Just stick with me and don’t doubt me.

RUSH: Has all of that and more come true? Yes, it has. What’s the big difference, though? They succeeded in getting Bush’s numbers down to the thirties. They cannot, despite 10 times the smears that they leveled at Bush, they can’t get Trump’s numbers below 42, in their own polls. They can’t get ’em below 50, 49 at Rasmussen. They’re simply not succeeding. And this just compounds their frustration.

The more they fail, the angrier they get. The more they fail, the more committed they get to succeed. And the more they double and triple down on the outrageousness and the lies. And, folks, here again, let me be very, very clear about something. This that is happening in our country now is not par for the course. This is not a battle between left and right per se, as all the battles in this country are. It’s not between Republican and Democrat or conservative and liberal. This is about something much greater.

The left in this country is now attempting to literally subvert the U.S. Constitution by overturning the 2016 election results. That’s all this is. It’s all it’s ever been. It’s been dressed up as a Russia investigation, Russia meddling. This impeachment inquiry is all about finding a way to get rid of the guy who won the election. And it’s being run by people who are upset that they lost.

One of the ways this country has remained glued together is honorable people on both sides accepting the outcome of elections. Now, that may sound National Honor Society naive, but it isn’t! It has been profound in holding the country together. What is this country? When you boil it down, this country is the Constitution. What’s that? It’s words on paper. It’s brilliant words on paper, but it’s just words on paper.

The Constitution is not armed. The Constitution can’t shoot back when people violate it. The Constitution doesn’t have an army. It doesn’t have a media. And yet throughout all of these 200 plus years we have had people who at the end of the day, with exceptions, of course, but we’ve had people who have revered it. We’ve had people swear an oath to it and, with exceptions, they have upheld the oath.

That’s gone now, folks. Whatever you want to call these people, the deep state, the administrative state, they are making it clear who they’ve always been. In the past it hasn’t mattered who won elections, Republicans or Democrats. The deep state succeeded, it survived, it prospered, it grew. Republicans knew their place in it. They were to lose most of the time, honorably, and when they won, they were to act like it was a mistake.

The Democrats were always going to be perceived as running the government, running the town. The media would take care of that. Now we’ve had somebody win who is not part of this establishment and who has sworn to dismantle it. And we see how they react. And right now the Constitution does not matter to them. Their own survival, the survival of their small, elite, closed membership club is all that matters. And that’s what we are enmeshed in here.

It’s not Republicans versus Democrats, although it manifests itself as such most days. But that’s not what’s at stake. This is not just a common ideological or partisan fight that has reached extremes. This is a brand-new objective. Some of you might be thinking, “Well, Rush, it has to have happened before.” When?

When is the last time you remember, or from any of your history, did the people that lost an election actually try to reverse it, to disqualify it using the Department of Justice and the FBI and agents of its club, the administrative state, when’s the last time you remember anything like this happening? See, I don’t.

I know they hated Nixon, and I know they hated Reagan, and I know they hated George W. Bush. And I know they didn’t believe Bush was legitimately elected in 2000. But they never ran a coup to literally get rid of the guy, which is what this is. Now, the establishment smirks when they hear that word used. And I mention all this because this is serious. And so now the formalizing of a criminal investigation into the people that are to this day running this coup is likewise something else we haven’t seen. It may not make that big an impression on us. We’re living through it. We have other things to focus on, got our kids, our families, our jobs.

But we’re in the middle of history here. We’re in the middle of an effort that we’ve not seen happen before, not in any way animated as this one is. That’s why it’s deathly serious. And that’s why the powers of the establishment are willing to do anything to hold on to what’s in their mind theirs. And what is theirs, by the way, is not yours. They don’t see Washington as your capital. It’s their town. It’s their government.

Your expectation, keep the economy humming, get up, go to work every day, pay your taxes, making everything else they do possible. All the while they will call you deplorables, and they’ll insult you, laugh at you voting the way you do. But they damn well expect that you’ll keep the country running while they at the same time try to take your decisions away from you, literally try to invalidate your vote.

That is what is happening here, and that’s why it’s serious, and that’s why so many of us are spending so much time on this, to try to drill as deeply as we can throughout the general public what really is happening here.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 08:41:37 pm »

Former Goldman Sachs CEO Admits Why Rich Liberals Say They Want to Pay More Taxes

Oct 25, 2019

RUSH: I’ve got a sound bite here from Lloyd Blankfein. Do you know who that is? Lloyd Blankfein used to be the CEO at Goldman Sachs.

I met Lloyd Blankfein at a Super Bowl. It was the New England Patriots and the New Jersey Giants. And Blankfein came up to me, “I know who you are, but you don’t know who I am.” And I said, “The hell I don’t! You run Goldman Sachs. I know who –” and he was stunned that I knew who he was. He said, “I know who you are,” like, “I know who you are. Ha-ha. I know what you’re up to, but you don’t know who I am.” “Oh, yes, I do.”

Anyway, yeah, yeah, Blankfein, Goldman, they would be part of the whole organization that we’re talking about. These people bankroll the Democrats, for example. But put all that aside, none of that’s relevant to the bite. Yesterday at the Citizen by CNN conference correspondent Poppy Harlow interviewed former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein.

What have I always told you about these rich guys? From Bill Gates to the Kennedys to all of them, Warren Buffett, what do they all say they’re for? Tax increases on themselves. They all say they should be paying more taxes. Every time they’re asked about taxes, they don’t think they’re paying enough. It’s unfair their secretary, says Buffett, is paying a higher percentage than he does. It isn’t fair, it’s not right, I’m not paying enough taxes.

And why do they do that, I ask you? They do that so that when the peasants get filled up with this stuff and finally grab the pitchforks, they’ll leave Gates alone and they’ll leave Buffett alone and they’ve legal the Kennedys alone because the Kennedys and the Gateses and the Buffetts and all the others have made it plain they wish they were paying more. They think they should be paying more.

So they get insurance. They are not part of the evil rich because they know they’re living lives that are totally unfair and unjust. They’re not paying enough taxes. Well, Mr. Blankfein has come along and made me look like a genius, I’m sure unwittingly. Poppy Harlow: “Do you want to pay more taxes, Mr. Blankfein, and should you?”

BLANKFEIN: Do I want to pay more taxes? No, I’d like to pay no more taxes, but I’d like to live in a civilized world where people aren’t coming with torches and rakes trying to, you know, kill each other. I sure as heck would be willing to pay more tax if I could buy a — you know, a happier and less polarized society for sure.

RUSH: Hell, yes, I’ll pay more taxes if it’ll keep you away from my gate! When you pick up, what did he say, when you pick up your torch and your rake, I don’t want you coming to my house. Hell, yes, I’ll pay more. Except he never does. They could write a check and then they could publicize the check. They could write a check, they could take a picture of the check, press release, “I, rich guy who think I’m not paying enough and constantly talk about tax increases but never pay them, am finally gonna pay in more taxes.”

They never do it. They just sit there and tell everybody they’re not taxed enough. They’re not paying enough. The rich are not paying their fair share, says the upper echelon of the rich. And then these dummkopf environmentalist wackos and leftists leave ’em alone when they grab their torches and their rakes. Here, listen to it one more thing. Audio sound bite again number 13. Three, two, one.

BLANKFEIN: Do I want to pay more taxes? No, I’d like to pay no more taxes, but I’d like to live in a civilized world where people aren’t coming with torches and rakes trying to, you know, kill each other. I sure as heck would be willing to pay more tax if I could buy a — you know, a happier and less polarized society for sure.

RUSH: See? Well, just, folks, don’t doubt me. You know, don’t doubt me.
Support the USO