Author Topic: Michael Flynn Attorney Demands Charges Be Dismissed ‘For Outrageous Government Misconduct’  (Read 703 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Flynn Attorney Demands Charges Be Dismissed ‘For Outrageous Government Misconduct’

Luke Rosiak
Investigative Reporter
October 25, 2019 7:55 AM ET

Attorney Sidney Powell on Thursday asked a federal court to throw out the felony case against her client, former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn.

She said the government withheld evidence of misconduct in the FBI, including the infamous Peter Strzok-Lisa Page texts, until one day after he pleaded guilty in December 2017, and that contemporaneous notes from Flynn’s interview with Strzok contradict Strzok’s final report.

Powell wrote that Pentagon official James Baker may be behind the illegal leak to The Washington Post of a transcript of a call with a Russian ambassador, with James Clapper allegedly telling David Ignatius to take a “kill shot.”

Former national security advisor Michael Flynn’s attorney said in a court filing Thursday that the case against her client should be dismissed “for outrageous government misconduct” and that the court should “issue an order to show cause why the prosecutors should not be held in contempt.”

Attorney Sidney Powell wrote that FBI agent Peter Strzok changed his interview notes to purport that Flynn said things he did not, that a Pentagon official may have leaked evidence to the press with the involvement former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and that Department of Justice prosecutors have refused to turn over exculpatory evidence to the defense.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/25/michael-flynn-sidney-powell-dismissed-contempt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sidney Powell is the corrupt "Justice" department's worst nightmare.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline conservativevoter

Why has Flynn been treated this way ....... when will Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, etc., etc. be made to pay and pay and pay?

(Why was this site down for so long?   Was this Hellary's fault?)   :yowsa:

Offline jpsb

Finally Gen Michael Flynn was a real attorney. Rodger Stone would be wise to hire her too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Sidney Powell is the corrupt "Justice" department's worst nightmare.

:amen:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sidney Powell Drops Bombshell Showing How The FBI Trapped Michael Flynn
The Federalist, Oct 25, 2019

Earlier this week, Michael Flynn’s star attorney, Sidney Powell, filed under seal a brief in reply to federal prosecutors’ claims that they have already given Flynn’s defense team all the evidence they are required by law to provide. A minimally redacted copy of the reply brief has just been made public, and with it shocking details of the deep state’s plot to destroy Flynn.

While the briefing at issue concerns Powell’s motion to compel the government to hand over evidence required by Brady and presiding Judge Emmett Sullivan’s standing order, Powell’s 37-page brief pivots between showcasing the prosecution’s penchant for withholding evidence and exposing significant new evidence the defense team uncovered that establishes a concerted effort to entrap Flynn. Along the way, Powell drops half-a-dozen problems with Flynn’s plea and an equal number of justifications for outright dismissal of the criminal charges against Flynn.

What is most striking, though, is the timeline Powell pieced together from publicly reported text messages withheld from the defense team and excerpts from documents still sealed from public view. The sequence Powell lays out shows that a team of “high-ranking FBI officials orchestrated an ambush-interview of the new president’s National Security Advisor, not for the purpose of discovering any evidence of criminal activity—they already had tapes of all the relevant conversations about which they questioned Mr. Flynn—but for the purpose of trapping him into making statements they could allege as false.”

‘The Upper Echelon of the FBI Met to Orchestrate It All’

First came FBI agent Peter Strzok’s text to FBI attorney Lisa Page “as news of the ‘salacious and unverified’ allegations of the ‘Steele dossier’ dominated the media.” “Sitting with Bill watching CNN. A TON more out. . . We’re discussing whether, now that this is out, we can use it as a pretext to go interview some people,” Strzok told his paramour.

Read more:  https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/25/sidney-powell-drops-bombshell-showing-how-the-fbi-trapped-michael-flynn/

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Excellent article!  I wish Sidney Powell every possible success.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I'd like to know from how far up the command ladder the order to get Flynn came. I suspect it goes higher than 'top FBI officials'.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'd like to know from how far up the command ladder the order to get Flynn came. I suspect it goes higher than 'top FBI officials'.

:yowsa: You can bet your last $ it did!  IMHO it came straight out of the Obama WH from Val Jar herself.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It seems clear to me the Feds knowingly defied Sullivan's direct order to turn over Brady material.  They are not allowed to unilaterally determine what constitutes Brady material.  It's telling they were willing to release the Strozk and Page texts the day after Flynn accepted the plea deal.  They knew it was exculpatory, and withheld it from Flynn's attorneys in violation of Sullivan's order.

It's not rocket science.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mrclose

Stunning, Potentially Game-Changing, Court Filing by Flynn Defense Lawyer Sidney Powell…

In a lengthy court filing surrounding the issues of Brady discovery material, Mike Flynn’s lawyer, Sidney Powell, drops some serious evidentiary bombshells on the court. Ms. Powell brings Lady Justice to the courtroom, and her revelations are stunning.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/25/stunning-potentially-game-changing-court-filing-by-flynn-defense-lawyer-sidney-powell/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like Sydney.  She's tough.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Not sure what this portends:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/10/report-judge-sullivan-cancels-hearing-in-gen-flynns-case.php

REPORT: JUDGE SULLIVAN CANCELS HEARING IN GEN. FLYNN’S CASE

Judge Emmet Sullivan reportedly has cancelled a November hearing he had scheduled in the case of Gen. Michael Flynn. Judge Sullivan said he is cancelling the hearing “in view of the parties’ comprehensive briefing concerning Defendant’s Motion to Compel Production of Brady Material.” In other words, he has all the argumentation he needs to rule on this motion.
The cancellation of oral argument tells us that Judge Sullivan is ready to rule, but not what his ruling will be. I understand, though, that Gen. Flynn’s legal team considers today’s order by Sullivan good news. Its comprehensive discussion of prosecutorial abuse in this matter stands unrebutted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.