Author Topic: Rush Transcripts..Oct. 21st  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts..Oct. 21st
« on: October 21, 2019, 06:36:50 pm »
All transcripts can be seen here  https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Washington Doesn’t Really Care About the Kurds

Oct 21, 2019

RUSH: If you think that all of this angst over Trump pulling out 28 or 50 military advisers from Syria is about the Kurds, if you think it’s because all of these people in Washington, D.C. care about the Kurds, then you are misreading the circumstance. They don’t care about the Kurds. How many media reports have you seen where the Drive-Bys went over to Syria to do a series of reports on the plight of the Kurds? None! They don’t care about the Kurds. That’s not what this is about.

Let me tell you, it’s about a number of things, but the primary thing it’s about is that Trump didn’t tell anybody before he was gonna do it. No leaders in the House, no leaders in the Senate. He just announced it and everybody wakes up says, “What? He didn’t confide in us. He didn’t consult us.” And there’s already animosity towards Trump from a lot of people that don’t like him being an outsider, so it’s just another avenue to go at the guy for being unqualified.

The Republicans that joined in this thing are just typical inside-the-Beltway types who follow the conventional wisdom and then get behind it so that they can benefit from any tailwind rather than trying to be any kind of a headwind. It’s so predictable. And of course, folks, for later in the program — I’m not gonna start with this today ’cause I’ve got some other things I want to get to first — but there’s another just fabulous piece by our old buddy Angelo Codevilla.

Remember the piece from years ago in the American Spectator that basically defined Washington as the ruling class and everybody outside it as the country class. And first pointed out the obvious characteristics of the ruling class, that they are for themselves first and America second. And maybe America first, depending on what they want America to be. It was a fabulous piece. We spent numerous days on it, adding to it, analyzing it and praising it.

And Mr. Codevilla is back with a piece at American Greatness that was published a couple days ago called, “Who the Hell Do They Think They Are?” And it’s about this military business. In fact, one of the reasons that it so appeals to me is that it builds on a point that I was making, have made a number of times about how war is a never-ending thing because of the profit in it, because of the money in it.

And that’s another thing about Syria. Trump is getting us out of foreign wars, and the entire military-Washington complex wants no part of that! These people’s personal fortunes are tied up in ongoing war. Their power base is tied up in ongoing war. Military defense contractors are tied up in war. The last thing anybody — you know, the Democrats run around and traditionally they’ve been the anti-war party, but notice when they get elected they never get us out of any war. They always ramp ’em up and expand ’em.

Look at Obama. He ran as getting us out of here, and getting us out of there, went to West Point. We didn’t get out of anywhere, other than Iraq, and we didn’t reduce troops. We transferred ’em. And then what happened getting out of Iraq? ISIS was created, necessitating us going to other places, which is one of the reasons why we’re now in Syria.

So Trump campaigns on getting us out of endless foreign wars and military entanglements that don’t have anything to do with U.S. national security. Who dies in these wars? The American middle class, the sons and daughters of the American middle class, and Trump campaigned and promised to get us out.

This is another thing. You think the head honcho in Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, do you think 50 American soldiers prevented him from making an attack on the Kurds? They didn’t. To think that 50 American soldiers are a tripwire so then Trump pulls ’em out of there and here comes a signal from Washington to Turkey, Ankara, that Recep Tayyip Erdogan is free to go.

No, it’s all about Trump pulling us out of these wars. It threatens the military aspect of the deep state as much as anything else Trump is doing with the other realms contained within the deep state or the Washington establishment or what have you. The military people in this deep state have really been brilliant. They know that the American people for the most part, in a vast majority, instinctively support the troops. They know the American people instinctively adore and admire and support the troops. It’s a volunteer force. They lay their lives on the line the moment they volunteer to join.

And so the people running the deep state military aspect of the Washington establishment have been taking advantage of this for longer than we can count. When you stop to think about this — this is what Codevilla’s piece did for me — when you stop and think about it, it becomes even more outrageous. They count on us loving our soldiers, because we do. They count on us loving our country, because we do. And they count on most of us to unilaterally support the military, because we do. They even count on our Christianity as an aspect of promulgating and promoting certain aspects of foreign policy. The belief in Christianity that Israel, for example, is sacred. They take advantage of that too.

It’s stunning when you stop to think about it. And they have used all of these good characteristics, they have used all of these really admirable traits that the American population have to prop up the military complex. The reason why it’s surfacing now is Trump. Trump is exposing all of this. I can imagine some of you saying, “Wait a minute, Rush. You’ve been one of the biggest advocates of the military.” That’s right I have for exactly these reasons that I have given you.

But all of a sudden here come these left-wing generals — and it’s not new — but now we’ve got these left-wing generals popping up like McRaven, William McRaven writes a New York Times op-ed: It’s time for a new person in the Oval Office. Republican, Democrat, or independent, the sooner, the better. Now he’s joined the call for impeachment. He even advocated a coup, if necessary, in this New York Times piece!

Now, McRaven is well known to those of us who study well-known military people. He’s a well-known, uber-leftist in the United States military. You want to talk about a conflict for me, that is a gigantic conflict. But as you know, we have two kinds of generals, two kinds of people in the military. We got warrior generals; we got political generals. McRaven’s a political general in his current iteration. But these people are making it clear, folks, elections, if they don’t go the way they want them, they’re gonna overturn them! And they think they’re perfectly entitled to! That’s the thing.

These people with John Brennan and Clapper and all the rest, Hillary Clinton, who ran this operation while in cahoots with Russia, make no mistake about it, run this operation to get rid of Trump to overturn the election results. And it’s ongoing now with Schiff and his stupid little, invisible, behind-the-scenes-in-the-basement committee.

Now, when you see these military people pop up after Syria, after pulling out 50 American troops, then it kind of, if you get jogged in the right direction, it all starts to become clear. So we’ve got a military guy here essentially in the New York Times advocating for Trump’s impeachment even if it takes — he doesn’t use the word coup, but he makes it clear that getting rid of Trump is important at all costs.

Why? In their minds they’re scared to death Trump is gonna get us out of these various foreign wars that we’re in that have no end and have no U.S. national interest at stake. Something that, again, Democrats routinely every four years, every day, every year, however you want to quantify it, promise to do this all the time. They’re known as the anti-war party. They do that to get votes from the pacifist aspect of their base, but it doesn’t ever happen.

Who expanded Vietnam? That’d be JFK. Who got us out of Vietnam? Richard Nixon. What’d they do? They impeached him or came close. George W. Bush, War on Terror, they all supported that for two weeks, then the war in Iraq, ah, ah, not so sure, they said. The War on Terror involved Afghanistan.

Where are we still? Still in Afghanistan. Who promised to get us out of Afghanistan? Barack Hussein O. There’s no end. Nobody can even tell you how it’s gonna end. We don’t even take the time to define victory and whatever the exit strategy would be. So it’s an extensive piece. I’ll be quoting from it later in the program. That sets the table on it.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts..Oct. 21st
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 06:37:59 pm »

Pierre Delecto Is Very Jealous of Donald Trump

Oct 21, 2019

RUSH: Let’s go back two weeks, October 7th, 2019, on this program in three, two, one.

RUSH ARCHIVE: They need to be able to say even if there is an acquittal in the Senate, they need to be able to say that the impeachment was bipartisan. So if they can get a couple Republicans in the House to vote with them and if they can peel off a couple senators, like Romney or Susan Collins, then bingo, in their estimation they have won.

They have now created the campaign issue, the mother of all campaign issues, that a bipartisan effort was put together to impeach the president, but he was only saved because of the partisanship of Republican leaders in the Senate. That’s their campaign, folks.

So what they need to do to pull this off, they need to peel off Republicans. They need weak-kneed, wobbly kneed, linguini-spined Republicans — not very many — they need a couple in the House, a couple in the Senate, and the magic claim of bipartisanship, in their minds, will have been reached. And that will be the campaign. That’s it. Their campaign will come down to that.

Mitt Romney is a very bitter guy. Mitt Romney is a Never Trumper extraordinaire, and Mitt Romney is fully aware of the dishonesty that is Adam Schiff. And it doesn’t matter to him. Romney has made noises about throwing his hat in the primary ring here to maybe compete against Trump for the Republican nomination in 2020. So they figure they can get Romney.

RUSH: Two weeks ago. Two weeks ago your host predicted to you, and it probably was something you could come up with on your own because it’s that obvious what they’re doing. And, lo and behold, here he comes, the first cousin of Carlos Danger, what is his name? Pierre Delecto, Mitt Romney tweeting under a fake name.

Mitt Romney, among whose major criticisms of Trump is that he won’t stop tweeting, Mitt Romney set up a fake named Twitter account — for what purpose? — to respond to criticism of him! Because he is thin-skinned, totally vain and, I now believe completely, totally jealous of Donald Trump.

I think Romney thinks he should be Trump. And he isn’t Trump. And so he hides behind the fact that he has honor and dignity and Trump doesn’t. But, anyway, so it’s now a foregone conclusion that Schiff and the Democrats have Romney. So they’re gonna get their bipartisan trick vote, if it ever goes this far, they’re gonna be able to say that impeachment is bipartisan.

I’m not making it up. Mitt Romney — in fact, being made fun of in several areas of the internet after a new report revealed that he appears to have used a secret Twitter account to defend himself against critics online.

“During an interview with The Atlantic, Romney made the revelation that he had a secret Twitter account: ‘That’s kind of what he does,’ Romney said with a shrug, and then got up to retrieve an iPad from his desk. He explained that he uses a secret Twitter account — ‘What do they call me, a lurker?’ — to keep tabs on the political conversation. ‘I won’t give you the name of it,’ he said [emphasis added], but ‘I’m following 668 people.” Swiping at his tablet, he recited some of the accounts he follows, including journalists, late-night comedians … and athletes. Trump was not among them. ‘He tweets so much.’ … Hours later, Slate published a report that appears to have identified Romney’s secret Twitter account: Pierre Delecto.”

Now, where does this name Pierre come from? I’m gonna tell you where I think Romney got the name from. During the campaign of — it was either 1988 or 1992, I forget which, George W. Bush had a primary challenger. And his name was Pete du Pont. Now, Romney would have been very active in politics then, he was running around with great aspirations, very, very prominent, Republican Party.

Romney is the quintessential swamp rat. He’s the quintessential son of establishment figures. The thing about Romney that amazes me is he hates Trump, and he is sidling up to all the people that ruined him or tried to ruin him when he ran against Obama in 2012. All the lies they told about Romney. Not paying his taxes, not caring about animals, not caring about whether the wife of an employee died because Romney didn’t care enough to make sure his employees had health care.

That’s the group he’s siding up with, the people that veritably destroyed him, that blew up his presidential campaign against Obama. Those are the people that are his friends! Those are the people he wants to be with! It’s classic. Mitt Romney is a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with the Republicans in Washington and how they choose sides and who they really want acceptance from, who they really want to be their friends.

Anyway, Pete du Pont’s nickname was Pierre. Well, his actual name was Pierre. Pete was the nickname. George H. W. Bush refused to call him Pete, called him Pierre to try to make him sound like this elitist — and he was. He was Pierre Du Pont, and George H. W. who himself was an elitist and from a very rare air segment of society was dumping on poor Pete Du Pont, didn’t know what hit him, calling him Pierre in the debates. I’ll guarantee you that’s where Romney got this. I’ll guarantee you.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know what the translation of Pierre Delecto is? “Delightful peter.” Mitt Romney saying “I have a delightful peter.” And I wonder if he knows Carlos Danger. Well, that’s what it means. Pierre Delecto, delightful Peter. You reverse ’em? I have no doubt. And here’s this guy out there running around talking about what an abomination Donald Trump is. I’m telling you, he is jealous of Trump. I don’t mean politically, although he can’t believe Trump got elected. Not possible. Not in the civilized world that Mitt Romney comes from.

But I tell you, I cannot emphasize enough for you, the very people that destroyed Mitt Romney’s campaign for president are the people he is siding with, are the people he is joining. He may as well be making best friends with Harry Reid and Schumer and Pelosi and Schiff and all of these people who went out of their way to personally destroy Mitt Romney, to personally damage forever his reputation. That’s who he sides with now.

That’s exactly right because those are the people he needs to get back in with. Those are the people who run Washington, in his world, those are the people that he’s got to make amends with. Essentially, he’s got to find a way to apologize for running against Obama. He’s gotta find a way for doing that. He’s learned his lesson. You go against us, Mitt, look what we can do to you. And he doesn’t want it to happen to him again, so now he joins them. And this is the kind of thing that Donald Trump is up against in the military, in all of the administrative state.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here’s Romney, the secret Twitter account, Delightful Peter. What’s that mean, Mitt? Pierre Delecto. And what’s he doing? Responding to criticism because he can’t take it. And now here’s all these people complaining Trump tweets too much, and what’s mister doing? He’s out there tweeting. But he doesn’t even have the gonads to do it in his own name!

“Hey, Rush, have you forgotten Trump did the same thing. He created a phony PR guy that was really him.” Yeah, it was a great bit too. He did this back in the nineties in New York. He’s never faked it out as a president. I mean, Mitt Romney is running around portraying himself as clean and pure as the wind-driven snow! They’re all just a bunch of hypocrites.

The best illustration of what this is all about is look who it is that Mitt Romney’s trying to be friends with. You wonder why all of these years the Republicans promising to do this and promising to do that never led to those promises being fulfilled. Well, we now know why. They wanted acceptance from the people that run Washington. They didn’t want to anger them or oppose them.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 06:38:55 pm »

Why Trump Wanted to Hold the G7 at Doral

Oct 21, 2019

RUSH: This Doral business, can I tell you what happened with this Doral business? I know Donald Trump. And I know the things that Donald Trump likes to do, and I know the things that make him proud. He announces the G7 is going to be at his place in Miami, the Doral resort. Immediately people in Washington who do not understand the concept of personal achievement, they have no clue who Donald Trump is because they’ve lived in this world of hatred for so long, they simply hate him because he’s there.

They hate him because he ran. They hate him because he won. It would be like somebody trying to buy an NFL team that the establishment didn’t want in the NFL and somehow pulled it off. It would be exactly like that. It’s exactly what it is. Now, among the businesses that Donald Trump is in is hospitality. And hospitality, it’s an interesting business. It’s showing people a good time, especially people paying for it, finding a way to make sure people enjoy themselves when you are hosting.

And Trump loves to host people. He loves showing off his properties. He loves people having a good time. I will guarantee you, as far as I can, that the last thing Donald Trump was thinking about was personal profit. Now, it’s never out of his mind. He’s a businessman. But the primary reason for suggesting and having the G7 at Doral was not personal profit. It was, “Come see my place. Look what I’ve built here, have a good time here. Let’s get something done here.”

But people in Washington and all of his Democrat critics will never understand it. If you could have a half hour with ’em to explain it, they wouldn’t understand it because they don’t have the same kind of humility. They’re not interested in people having a good time in things they host. Their mind does not work this way. But Trump’s does. They will never understand it.

I’m also guessing here, but I think he was probably deeply disappointed to have to withdraw this. And not because he’s pulling himself out of trouble or any of that. He was really looking forward to having the thing. I know some of you cynics out there, “Rush, come on, even if he gave it away,” meaning the event, “even if he didn’t make a profit, he was going to make a lot of profit because the place will have been used for G7. That’s gonna cause bigger crowds to come to it the rest of the year,” blah, blah.

Maybe so. I’m just telling you that’s not the primary reason. It may be pretty high, but that’s not the primary reason. The things that make Donald Trump a human being are the things that they do not understand, don’t want to understand, can’t possibly understand. They don’t have the humility. They don’t have the common experiences that Donald Trump does.

How do I know this? Because I’ve been to several Trump facilities and properties with him. He’s so proud of ’em he can’t see straight. It’s to the point that, you know, you end up laughing, everywhere you go with him if you’re at one of his places, it’s the best ever, the best forks, the best knives, the best napkins, the best folded napkins, the best floor, the best interior decoration, the best greens, the best water hazards, the best sand traps.

Everything’s the best. It’s just who he is. The idea that he’s trying to sneak some gigantic profit off of a convention, if you will, at Doral. If you look at an aerial photo of the place, you’ll see that it is huge. Every delegation would have had its own building that’s got anywhere from 50 to 90 rooms in it. It would be the utmost in security and privacy, and everything is right there.

You think these G7s and G8s and G20s haven’t been held at opulent — one of them was held in Puerto Rico at a joint owned by Nelson Rockefeller’s brother back in the sixties and seventies. Nobody cared about that. You know what Trump ought to do? I think he ought to pick some slum, some low rent resort in Baltimore or Washington or New York or wherever. I don’t want to offend any cities here beyond that by naming them.

But I mean you get my drift. “Okay, if you don’t want to go to Doral, I’ll find a substitute place and then find a place that makes working difficult to do, the accommodations not the best they can be, “But hey, if you didn’t like the kind of money we were going to be spending at Doral, okay, I’ll do it on budget. I’ll do this, I’ll do that.” He won’t do that because his desire to be the best at hospitality will not permit him. But I would love for him to do that.

It’s just they just don’t understand, and they don’t want to. Folks, they’ve got the hatred so dialed in and the opposition so dialed in, the fact that he’s gotta go so dialed in that it is now humanly impossible for them to even regard Donald Trump in human terms. Simply not possible. And it’s they that have the problem. It isn’t Trump.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This is Vito in Cincinnati. Great to have you, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thank you very much for taking my call. On the topic of Trump and Doral, I think Trump operates from a position of pride. He’s very proud of himself. He’s very proud of his accomplishments. He’s very proud of the United States of America. He’s very proud of us as people who accomplish things in this country. And I think that’s what drives his voters, that thrives with the people that love him. He’s a very proud person, and he’s proud of all of us and what we do.

RUSH: You are very shrewd and very perceptive. That’s it, in a nutshell. He’s especially proud of the things that he has either built or purchased and renovated. You might even go so far as to say, folks, that he likes showing off, but I don’t mean that in an off-putting way. He loves people at his places having the best time of their lives. He loves people experiencing things at his properties that they don’t find at home or anywhere else.

Have you ever known anybody like this? Somebody has a party at their house, somebody hosts a party at someplace, they invite you, you show up, they just want you to have a good time. It’s how they get their jollies. You having a good time, guests having a good time is more important than them having a good tine. They work very hard at making sure people have a good time. Every detail accounted for.

Trump owns the place. He can have total control over whatever might come up on a moment’s notice, something that may not be accounted for in advance planning. It’s no more complicated than this. He’s a human being. He’s proud of what he’s built. He’s proud of what he’s done. He wants people to come see his places. He wants people to have a good time when they’re there.

Are they gonna pay? Yes. So what? Until we get Bernie Sanders, that’s gonna be okay. When Bernie Sanders gets elected, he’s gonna have a tax rate higher than billionaires will earn every year. Do you know that? His tax rate is gonna be higher than what they earn.

When Bernie Sanders is elected president, you can forget about anybody innovating anything because nobody’s gonna be able to stay in business to innovative and so we’re gonna have to rely on the Bernie Sanders government to come up with the next iPhone or whatever it is because Bernie Sanders is gonna shut ’em all down with his tax policy alone. That is not Donald Trump.

You know what it boils down to? I’ll tell you something. It boils down to, in a way, being the exact opposite of selfish. I can’t erase the fact that you go to a Trump place you’re gonna pay for it. You’re gonna pay for your room, you’re gonna pay for your round of golf, but since when did that become something that’s a bad characteristic in America? People expect to pay when they go to hotels or restaurants or golf courses or whatever it is. But all of this is lumped in with a never ending list of criticisms of Donald Trump the human being.

And this is where his critics are the most wrong about him. I wish everybody could have the chance of being hosted by Donald Trump at an event. You show up, he’s there to meet you, smiling the whole time. When you’re with him you may as well be a king or a queen. He just loves the hospitality business. You know, it’s not an easy business.

A lot of people complain in the hospitality business. A lot of people send food back, a lot of people complain about accommodation. A lot of whining, because people are paying for it. If they expect that it’s gonna be top of the top, then it better be.

Trump loves people having a good time at his places and his events, and he loves showing them off. And in this case, I’m not talking about it as a negative character or personality trait. But Mitt Romney doesn’t have a place to invite the G7, and nobody else in Washington does, either. And that’s part of this deal.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 06:39:44 pm »

This Show Sparked the Hillary-Tulsi Feud

Oct 21, 2019

RUSH: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’re gonna get to Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary Clinton. Folks, I have to tell you something. I think this show actually got this ball rolling.

It was last Wednesday that Hillary appears on that podcast that nobody heard, nobody listened to, David Plouffe’s podcast. On Friday, this program played audio excerpts of Mrs. Clinton calling Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein Russian agents. This program ended at 3 p.m. At 3:12 p.m. Jill Stein tweeted her reaction to it and then Tulsi Gabbard started reacting to it.

I think Hillary’s podcast and her comments were out there for two days, day and a half before anybody knew about it because nobody listens to Plouffe’s podcasts. The Drive-Bys that reported on it didn’t do anything about it ’cause they know it’s not a good look for Hillary. So, we came blowing the whistle on it on Friday afternoon, and then all hell breaks loose! Best I see it.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 07:41:39 pm »

Julian Castro Celebrates National Period Day

Oct 21, 2019

RUSH: I have a tweet here from Democrat presidential candidate Julian Castro. Let me read to you this tweet. This is Julian Castro, twin brother of Joaquin Castro. They both are the sons of Democrat rabid activist in San Antonio, Rosie Castro. These kids in the womb learned how to carry protest signs, in the womb. They were born with Molotov cocktails in their hands.

“Every day, people are forced to choose” — ready for this, folks? I swear you’re gonna think I’m making this up. “Every day, people are forced to choose between going to school or work, or staying home because they can’t afford the menstrual products they need. Pads, tampons and cups should be available tax-free, across the nation.”

So we’ve gone to women at Columbia University needing $,1500 worth of contraception every month to now Julian Castro saying that people are stressed out to the point they can’t choose to go to work because they have to stay home because they can’t afford tampons! They can’t afford pads. They can’t afford cups. And, therefore, pads, tampons, and cups should be available tax-free across the nation.

You know what the hashtag is? #NationalPeriodDay. Dawn, did you know there was a National Period Day? How would you celebrate National Period Day? How can men participate in National Period Day? I guess we advocate for free tampons, government-paid tampons, government-paid pads, government-paid cups. I mean, who knew that people were missing work because they couldn’t afford tampons. Did you know this?

(interruption) You don’t know what cups are for women? Well, you’re the women’s expert on this staff and you don’t know what cups are for women? You gotta think transgender, I think, if you’re gonna think cups for women. I’m guessing. Hell, I don’t know, either. All I know is that I learned something today, that there are women cowering in the corners at home afraid to go to work because they don’t have government-paid-for-tampons.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, guys. During the brief, obscene profit time-out there, I figured out how we guys can participate in National Period Day. It’s very simple. Just go with the flow. That’s all it takes, and you’ll be seen as sensitive and caring, concerned, and understanding. Just go with the flow.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 08:33:03 pm »

How Obama and Clinton Created the Mess in Syria

Oct 21, 2019

RUSH: Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch, with a tweet this morning. Quote: “BIG ARMS SCANDAL: Smoking gun docs uncovered by @JudicialWatch show Obama/Clinton aware arms going to Syria through Benghazi; warned about rise of ISIS, and were supporting terrorists in Syria. Obama/Clinton created Syria mess for @RealDonaldTrump.”

This is Tom Fitton Judicial Watch. You remember when the Benghazi thing happened there were immediately questions asked, “What in the world was the ambassador doing there?” Libya had become an absolute hellhole. It was stateless. It was being run by various terrorist camps.

The Benghazi attack happens, and one of the explanations we got for the ambassador being there was that he was actually participating in an arms — what would be the word? — they were shipping arms up to Syria from Benghazi. They were going to Benghazi. The Obama administration wanted to arm various aspects of the Syrian rebels, and they were doing it on the QT by sending the weapons through Libya, i.e., Benghazi, and that that was one of the reasons the terrorists attacked was to prevent the flow of arms up to Syria from Benghazi.

So that comes up, you know, Hillary laughs at it and pooh-pooh’s, what does it matter now, what difference does it make now? And so Fitton’s tweet here is fascinating: Judicial Watch uncovered documents, smoking gun documents show that Obama and Clinton were aware that arms were going to Syria through Benghazi, that Obama and Clinton were warned by the rise of ISIS and were supporting terrorists in Syria with these arms shipments.

And he concludes by saying that Obama and Clinton created the Syria mess for Donald Trump. If this is true, then what this is an example of, of the war lobby at work, making sure that there are weapons to sell. They have to be manufactured and they have to be shipped. You ever wondered — like Adnan Khashoggi. You remember Adnan Khashoggi from the old Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous show? If you don’t, he’s related to this Khashoggi journalist that supposedly was murdered in the Turkish embassy, the Saudi embassy in Turkey by the crown prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Anyway, Adnan Khashoggi was one of the wealthiest men on the planet. He was Saudi and Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was one of his covers! “Robin Leach, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.” And they chronicled this guy’s lavish playboy lifestyle all over the world. But they never told anybody what he did. They just assumed, oh, he’s Saudi, it must be oil.

And they would show him on his yacht. They would show him entertaining a bunch of models and Hollywood actors and so forth on his yacht. I remember one episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous they’re following Khashoggi, he’s walking through either the New York Stock Exchange or some place where there’s all kinds of signage with current market activity. And supposedly Khashoggi sees something on one of the stock tickers and points at it and then nudges one of the aides standing next to him, Robin Leach says, “Khashoggi even making deals walking through the New York Stock Exchange, seeing things that others don’t.” And so we were all supposed to be impressed.

Adnan Khashoggi was a gun runner! He ran arms to anybody who would pay for them. He had no allegiance to any side. He would just sell ’em to whoever wanted ’em. And everybody knew it, except the people that watch Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Now, I’m sure you’ve heard many stories about guys — there been movies made, you watch movies, buy movies, yeah, the bad guy’s a gun runner, an arms manufacturer, arms dealer, they’re all over the place. How does that happen?

Why are there guys, how are their guys that get black market guns — the U.S. manufactures guns, they sell guns and ammo all over the world, weapons of war, that’s one of the business interests of the United States, and we sell ’em to allies. Nothing untoward about that, don’t misunderstand. But these arms dealers somehow get themselves in the middle of all of this, end up with their own stock, their own supply and sell ’em to anybody at greatly inflated prices because they’re hard to come by legitimately.

Anyway, there’s apparently enough of the stuff made that any of these arms dealers can become fabulously rich doing this. They are sought as criminals by Interpol, but the point is they exist. They’re allowed to exist because the war lobby — people make money on war like you can’t believe. It only stands to reason if you stop to think about it. And I’m just telling you all this because the last thing in the world these people want — and it is a business of the Washington establishment — the last thing these people want is the U.S. getting out of war.

Ask yourself this question. Every presidential campaign — you can go back, I can go back to when I first started paying attention to the Kennedy years and then I kind of veered in and out of it, come back at full attention the Reagan years. And then the left demanding we get out of South Africa, disinvest here, divest there, get us out of there, Gary Hart and Mondale arguing in ’84 who can get us out of this part of the world the fastest, which wars — they all promise, all these Democrats — Obama, doesn’t matter, John Kerry, who served in Vietnam, Algore, Bill Clinton, they’re gonna get us out of war. They’re all war protesters, they want no part.

And yet, when they get elected, what do they do? These wars that they’re gonna get us out of seem to never end and in fact get bigger. Obama and Afghanistan. Obama and Iraq. Now, Obama got us out of Iraq because that was a political requirement. Obama won election in part because the media and the Democrats had so savaged Bush and the war in Iraq. They blamed it for a recession that never happened. They blamed it for an economic downturn they predicted was gonna happen. Remember them savaging Petraeus even before he had testified.

They had to get out of Iraq. But they didn’t get out of the war. Getting out of Iraq created ISIS. It left a void. Iraq became stateless. And as Iraq becomes stateless as the U.S. presence is eliminated, guess what? The void, the vacuum gets filled, ISIS is created, and what does that mean? Why, we gotta go to war to stop ISIS. Well, let me tell you something. We have defeated ISIS. That’s one of the reasons Trump announced the 50 American troop adviser pullout of Syria. We have defeated ISIS. Mission accomplished. It’s done.

The media won’t tell you, they’re not gonna give Trump any credit whatsoever, especially since Obama is the one they want to credit for this. But Obama gave birth to ISIS. He called them ISIL. And so war continued. Now, here comes Trump getting us out or announcing he’s going to, and all hell breaks loose. Uh, uh, uh, we got too many people way too invested, futures depend, college educations for their kids depend on us being at war.

Support the USO