Author Topic: Trump tweets Jesse Watters’ endorsement: Tune out noisy left … they’re trying to make you feel crazy  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump tweets Jesse Watters’ endorsement: Tune out noisy left … they’re trying to make you feel crazy
October 20, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Fox News host Jesse Watters of “Watters’ World” explained to his viewers on Saturday night why exactly three different economic models used by Moody’s Analytics have predicted an easy electoral win for President Donald Trump come 2020.

“The average middle class family is booming under President Trump,” he said to his viewers, who just happened to include the president (more on this later).

Listen to his full analysis below:

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/20/trump-tweets-jesse-watters-endorsement-tune-out-noisy-left-theyre-trying-to-make-you-feel-crazy-841812
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Watters World is so funny.  I like to watch because he can never find people who have a clue about government.  Not even who the sitting president is.  We live in a dumbed down society.  LOL!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.