Author Topic: Andrew McCarthy: Trump Doral resort pick for G-7 a 'real unforced error'  (Read 517 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Andrew McCarthy: Trump Doral resort pick for G-7 a 'real unforced error'
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2019, 08:03:24 pm »
It's a problem when it's recognized as ammo by the people who support him.  The Rats don't need ammo, they have ammo-loading equipment to manufacture it.

And what would make you think there was some kind of lecture forthcoming?  I don't think I've made that "own worst enemy" argument.  He probably is, but so what?  It's just not relevant these days.  I just think it's dumb to hand your opponent a baseball bat to hit you over the head. 

Everything the President does is putting a baseball bat in the hands of NTs and democrats, always has been and always will be.  Everything he does is greeted with the same degree and length of angst and finger-pointing. 

Those who support him have moved on from this, if it was noticed at all. @Cyber Liberty

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Andrew McCarthy: Trump Doral resort pick for G-7 a 'real unforced error'
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2019, 09:08:41 pm »
Everything the President does is putting a baseball bat in the hands of NTs and democrats, always has been and always will be.  Everything he does is greeted with the same degree and length of angst and finger-pointing. 

Those who support him have moved on from this, if it was noticed at all. @Cyber Liberty

Exactly right....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald