Author Topic: Does Everyone Believe Hillary Is Crazy Now?  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Everyone Believe Hillary Is Crazy Now?
« on: October 20, 2019, 01:44:09 pm »
Does Everyone Believe Hillary Is Crazy Now?
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 10:40 PM

On Friday, news broke that Hillary Clinton called Tulsi Gabbard a "Russian asset," and Hillary believes the Russians are now grooming Gabbard to run as a third-party candidate in 2020. Hillary also said that Jill Stein, the Green Party's nominee for President in 2016, was similarly a Russian asset who was responsible for Hillary's loss to President Trump.

Stein responded during an interview on CNN, characterizing Clinton's accusations as "a completely unhinged conspiracy theory for which there is absolutely no basis in fact." She continued, "this is a wild and insulting theory, and I think it speaks to Hillary's need to try and explain ... why her campaign was not successful."

.@TulsiGabbard isn't the only one that @HillaryClinton called a "Russian asset." She also called Jill Stein, who ran in 2016, one.

"This is a completely unhinged conspiracy theory for which there is no basis in fact. It's really outrageous." pic.twitter.com/BclU2cYQ8l
    — Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 19, 2019

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2019/10/19/democrats-flocking-to-tulsi-gabbards-defense-n2555050
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Does Everyone Believe Hillary Is Crazy Now?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 01:57:00 pm »
According to Hillary, everyone who opposes her in any way Democrat or Republican or anything else, including Trump of course, is working directly for Vladimir Putin. You have to know that Putin, the Russians, and the rest of the world are laughing out loud at how crazy/insane American politics has become in the last three years.

America has become a laughing stock joke to the world since Hillary and her gang of political and media co-conspirators started the whole 'Russia controls American elections' conspiracy theories. And it is only getting worse as Hillary maneuvers closer to trying for a 2020 run.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 03:45:12 pm »
When I first saw that story I looked for a Babylon Bee url. I did not think Hillary was THAT crazy. And still do not know what Gabbard did to "earn" The Chill's ire.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 03:48:28 pm »
When I first saw that story I looked for a Babylon Bee url. I did not think Hillary was THAT crazy. And still do not know what Gabbard did to "earn" The Chill's ire.

I guess Gabbard was an up and comer at the DNC during the 2016 election, but left and supported Bernie after seeing how the Clinton machine screwed him over. This is the trademark Clinton payback.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 04:28:39 pm »
This is so typical of Clinton.  She loves using the Russian under the bed of someone routine, when she is bought and paid for by Putin.

$145 million bribe in her and Bill's faux foundation make them the greatest traitors in USA history.

She is not crazy.  There is a reason for her doing this.  It may not be apparent exactly what that is, but believe me, she is running, and she is attempting to create more chaos in the POTUS race, which would have the Dems accepting her return all the more, or there is another reason she is doing this.  Everything she does is calculated with one intention, HER winning in 2020 the Dem nomination.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 05:19:36 pm by jafo2010 »