Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Decries ‘Bankrupt’ DNC: ‘We’re Going to Be ‘Outgunned, Outspent, Out-Lied’  (Read 761 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton Decries ‘Bankrupt’ DNC: ‘We’re Going to Be ‘Outgunned, Outspent, Out-Lied’
Breitbart, Oct 19, 2019

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton decried the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as a “bankrupt” organization and warned that Democrats are going to be “outgunned, outspent, and out-lied” in the upcoming election, according to audio posted by the GOP War Room on Friday.

Clinton has issued a plethora of excuses for her historic loss in 2016 – from the Russians to misogyny, to “fake news,” a term conservative media managed to hijack – and appeared to offer another excuse for her defeat, decrying the DNC as a “bankrupt organization” compared to the “well-funded, well-prepared” Republican National Committee (RNC) that then-candidate Donald Trump inherited.

“And you know as well as anybody that you get the nomination when you’re Democrat, and then you basically have to get a game plan for the general election,” she said, according to audio posted by the GOP War Room on Friday:

More w/audio at link:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/19/hillary-clinton-decries-bankrupt-dnc-were-going-to-be-outgunned-outspent-out-lied/

Here’s How Much Less Than Hillary Clinton Donald Trump Spent On the Election
https://fortune.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign-spending/

I'll just have to let the "out-lied" stand on its own.   333cleo

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 02:31:21 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Maybe Evan McMuffin will get aboard the Hillary "Tulsi is Russian" team.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton decried the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as a “bankrupt” organization and warned that Democrats are going to be “outgunned, outspent, and out-lied” in the upcoming election

2 out of 3 ain't bad Hillary.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 08:54:35 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Maybe Evan McMuffin will get aboard the Hillary "Tulsi is Russian" team.

I believe he sent his application to Clinton this morning @truth_seeker   88devil

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What kind of a world do we live in where Hillary is stealing Trump's military blunder, impeachment, and graft headlines?
If she jumps in the race I will know the Illuminati owns both Clinton and Trump

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Decries ‘Bankrupt’ DNC: ‘We’re Going to Be ‘Outgunned, Outspent, Out-Lied’
Hannah Bleau 19 Oct 2019

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton decried the Democratic National Committee (DNC) as a “bankrupt” organization and warned that Democrats are going to be “outgunned, outspent, and out-lied” in the upcoming election, according to audio posted by the GOP War Room on Friday.

Clinton has issued a plethora of excuses for her historic loss in 2016 – from the Russians to misogyny, to “fake news,” a term conservative media managed to hijack – and appeared to offer another excuse for her defeat, decrying the DNC as a “bankrupt organization” compared to the “well-funded, well-prepared” Republican National Committee (RNC) that then-candidate Donald Trump inherited.

“And you know as well as anybody that you get the nomination when you’re Democrat, and then you basically have to get a game plan for the general election,” she said, according to audio posted by the GOP War Room on Friday:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/19/hillary-clinton-decries-bankrupt-dnc-were-going-to-be-outgunned-outspent-out-lied/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I never get tired of recalling 2016 whenever Clinton pops out from under her rock to remind me of it. It's even better that she seems to relive her humiliating failure over and over, always finding someone new to blame for not being handed the reward she was promised for standing by Bill. She's always been and always will be nothing more than Bill's loathsome remora. No doubt her bitterness is amplified even further when she thinks of her humiliation at the hands of an insufferable dimwitted hack in 2008.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The DNC is struggling financially, and HRC comes along to save the day.  Sounds like we are being setup for a repeat of 2016.  The exact same thing happened then.  And she got to DICTATE every step of the way, including the castration of Sanders through the DNC.

This time around, she has shills like Warren and Castro to dilute Sanders.  She is running, and she wins easily the Dem nomination.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, Bill, Chill and OhBummer! did bankrupt the Dem Party, in multiple ways. But if the Dems are having fundraising troubles, the problem is the crazy of its candidates. More so than Trump, the Dems are dependent on big $$ donors, and bunches of Dem candidates are pledging to financially rape successful businesses and wealthy people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hitlery, it is impossible to out-lie the democraps.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I find it hard to believe that Bubbette! would ever say that anyone can out-lie her.

Where is her self-respect?

OOOPS! That's right,she was lying.

Never mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

I find it hard to believe that Bubbette! would ever say that anyone can out-lie her.

Where is her self-respect?

OOOPS! That's right,she was lying.

Never mind.

888high58888

Her whine intrinsically admitted that Dems lie, routinely.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Saturday, October 19, 2019
Hillary's off her meds again
Don Surber

Sometime before the 2016 election, I suggested that on election night, they tell Hillary she won and then drive her to "the happy home" which would be decorated as the White House.

I knew she could not handle defeat. Just dope her up and let her live her life out in a fantasy world where she is queen.

But they failed to protect her and now she wanders hither and yon in her tent dress making excuses and trying to poison the well. If she cannot be the first woman president, then no one can.

Her latest visit to the land of sanity did not go well.   ...
Rest of article

Offline mountaineer

Monday, October 21, 2019
Hacking – With a Cloth or Something
Michelle Obama's Mirror
Somebody has been keeping track of all of Hillary’s excuses for losing the election to President Donald J. Trump. It’s an impressive list:

1. Sexism
    2. Racism
    3. Misogyny
    4. Xenophobia
    5. Suburban women
    6. James Comey
    7. FBI
    8. Russian bot  farms
    9. Vladimir Putin
    10. WikiLeaks
    11. D.N.C.
    12. Barack Obama
    13. Joe Biden
    14. Bernie Sanders
    15. Anthony Weiner
    16. Electoral College
    17. Polling Data
    18. Cable News
    19. New York Times
    20. Fake News
    21. Bots
    22. Facebook
    23. Twitter
    24. Netflix
    25. TV Executives
    26. ‘Anti-American forces’
    27. Democrat documentaries
    28. Low information voters
    29. People wanting change
    30. People who assumed she’d win
    31. Republican Party
    32. “Content farms in Macedonia’
    33. Infowars
    34. Goosefer
    35. DC Leaks
    36. Jill Stein
    37. Steve Bannon
    38. Voter I-D laws
    39. Chief Justice John Roberts
    40. KS Secretary of State, Kris Kobach
    41. Citizens United
    42. Colluding Trump officials
    43. Benghazi
    44. Rep. Kevin McCarthy
    45. Gen. Michael Flynn
    46. Julian Assange
    47. Roger Stone
    48. Reddit
    49. Drudge Report
    50. Alex Jones
    51. Russia Today (RT)
    52. Sputnik Network
    53. Robert Mercer
    54. Koch brothers
    55. NBC’S Matt Lauer
    56. Fox News Channel
    57. Too Serious
    58. Ten Year Old Hackers

That last one is one of my favorites:

“Every, you know, every Hackathon that happens, you know, 10-year-olds are hacking our voting systems and the networks that connect them.”  ...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The main thing to take from that is nothing is ever her fault,and she is perfect in every way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

The main thing to take from that is nothing is ever her fault,and she is perfect in every way.

Unlike Mary Poppins, who was merely "Practically perfect in every way."

Offline libertybele

I see that Hillary has lost any remaining sanity that she may of had and has joined the rest of the full blown bat crap crazies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I see that Hillary has lost any remaining sanity that she may of had and has joined the rest of the full blown bat crap crazies.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: