Author Topic: Former FBI/DOJ Officials Nervous, Hiring Lawyers …  (Read 335 times)

Offline mrclose

Former FBI/DOJ Officials Nervous, Hiring Lawyers …
« on: October 20, 2019, 01:27:56 am »
We can only hope!

The activity of the “small group” of coup plotters consists of three generalized subsidiary agencies: (1) DOJ/FBI, (2) CIA/ODNI, and (3) The State Department.

Within each “small group faction” a years-long review of their narrative constructs shows the groups have specific and unique media outlets for their offensive (’16, ’17) and defensive (’18, ’19) propaganda efforts.

•The DOJ/FBI faction of the “small group” leaks to narrative engineers at the New York Times and NBC. •The CIA/ODNI faction utilize the Washington Post and ABC; and •the State Dept. faction use CNN and CBS. Each faction uses the same reporters & pundits for their distribution. This pattern, albeit generalized, has been consistent for several years.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/19/doj-fbi-small-group-promote-defense-of-spygate-operations-former-fbi-doj-officials-nervous-hiring-lawyers/#more-174085

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Former FBI/DOJ Officials Nervous, Hiring Lawyers …
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 01:57:28 am »
Former FBI/DOJ Officials Nervous, Hiring Lawyers …

Music to my ears!  Hope it's true.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 05:24:07 am »
Is it too extreme to want public executions for these maggots? 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 07:08:36 am »
Need more lamp posts....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 07:18:24 am »
After all the Trumpbart and conservativetreehouse propaganda you've consumed?  Absolutely not.  Rage on with your big, alternative facts hate. 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 08:13:52 am by Once-Ler »