Author Topic: I Carry: SIG Sauer P365 in a G-Code Incog Eclipse Holster  (Read 1171 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I Carry: SIG Sauer P365 in a G-Code Incog Eclipse Holster
« on: October 19, 2019, 04:46:32 pm »
Shooting Illustrated 10/18/2019

Welcome to another episode of "I Carry," Shooting Illustrated's weekly video series covering the guns and gear needed to put together a potential everyday-carry kit. Today, we're using a SIG Sauer P365 carried inside a G-Code holster. We also have SIG's new extended magazines, a Galco mag carrier and specially developed SIG ammunition.

SIG Sauer P365 ($599)

Though introduced only a couple years ago, the SIG Sauer P365 has almost become the gun that needs no introduction in the concealed-carry market. At its launch, this so-called “micro-compact” redefined what consumers thought was possible insofar as on-board ammo capacity and overall handgun size.

Chambered in 9mm, the SIG P365 uses a unique, stagger-stack magazine design that, in a way, splits the difference between single-stack and double-stack magazine sizes. This allows a gun like the P365 to remain slim and carry-ready while upping magazine capacity. For years, comparably-sized guns struggled to fit six, maybe seven, rounds in a flush-fit magazine, but the P365 fits 10 rounds into a flush-fit mag without a problem. That’s what we call a great leap forward, Chairman Mao.

More: https://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2019/10/18/i-carry-sig-sauer-p365-in-a-g-code-incog-eclipse-holster/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: I Carry: SIG Sauer P365 in a G-Code Incog Eclipse Holster
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 05:34:31 pm »
I carry either a 9 shot 22 LR revolver with a 1 inch barrel,or if I am going to town,a 5 shot 44 Special revolver with a 3 inch barrel. I use a crutch tip for a holder to keep from poking a hole in my pocket. If necessary,I can shoot right through it.

Since this is about a 9mm semi-auto,I have one of them,too. Excellent little pistol,good accuracy,and IIRC holds around 8 rounds or so. Haven't seen it since I bought the 44,but it's laying around here somewhere.

Revolvers,the original point and click devices.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 05:37:43 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 10:35:36 pm »
I've had my P365 for almost two years now...it's my summer carry gun...it hides well under just about any clothing...accurate.  Fun to shoot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 10:45:50 pm »
I've had my P365 for almost two years now...it's my summer carry gun...it hides well under just about any clothing...accurate.  Fun to shoot.

I'm thinking about either this one or the P320 (I like the modular aspect of it).

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 11:03:38 pm »
I'm thinking about either this one or the P320 (I like the modular aspect of it).

I've got the P30 compact as well (my wife loves me both were Father's Day gifts).  The modular aspect is cool...but can get a little pricey depending on whether you jsut get new grips for it or do a caliber conversion.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 11:18:56 pm »
I've got the P30 compact as well (my wife loves me both were Father's Day gifts).  The modular aspect is cool...but can get a little pricey depending on whether you jsut get new grips for it or do a caliber conversion.

@txradioguy So you're the perfect guy to ask - which is the best option?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 04:39:26 pm by skeeter »