Author Topic: Elijah Cummings Signed Subpoenas From His Death Bed – But Signatures On Two Subpoenas Don’t Match  (Read 644 times)

rangerrebew

Elijah Cummings Signed Subpoenas From His Death Bed – But Signatures On Two Subpoenas Don’t Match

(Gateway Pundit) – It was revealed Thursday morning that longtime Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings (MD) died at the age of 68 on Wednesday.

Cummings was the Chairman of the very powerful House Oversight Committee and he was pumping out subpoenas while he was in hospice.

In fact, it was revealed that he signed subpoenas from his death bed just hours before he died.

https://www.teaparty.org/elijah-cummings-signed-subpoenas-from-his-death-bed-but-signatures-on-two-subpoenas-dont-match-413977/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 18 Oct 2019

Far-left members of the “Squad” are praising late Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee who passed away early Thursday morning, for signing subpoenas in his hospital bed just hours before his untimely death.

Cummings, 68, passed away at Johns Hopkins Hospital early Thursday morning due to “complications concerning longstanding health challenges,” according to his office. He had previously undergone an unspecified medical procedure, which ultimately prevented him from going back to work. Despite that, the lawmaker reportedly signed two subpoenas in his hospital bed, just hours before his death. The subpoenas were associated with a policy that “allowed some immigrants with severe health issues to remain in the US,” according to CNN.

His signature followed a September House Oversight subcommittee hearing featuring a 16-year-old Honduran boy battling cystic fibrosis, who told lawmakers he feared he would die if he had to go back to his country. The Trump administration ultimately reversed its position, granting “temporary reprieve from deportation for immigrants facing life-threatening medical conditions and other humanitarian circumstances,” CBS News reported.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/18/the-squad-praises-forever-chairman-elijah-cummings-for-signing-subpoenas-in-hospital-bed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,who here really thinks that senile old goober signed anything from his death bed?

MY best guesses are auto-pen and aide.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1

I looked at the three signatures.  The signature on the two subpoenas are close enough to be the same person.  The other signature back in September is not like those two.
However, he was on his death bed and likely his sight was poor, he had little control of his hand/fingers, and he signed however he could to get it done.  No doubt there were witnesses there to attest to he signed them.

Here is a case just like that:
I was the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board.  We examined every mail in ballot to determine it was completed by that voter.  There are laws how to do that and we had to follow them.  There are two signatures to compare on the ballot materials.  One on the envelope that contained the ballot envelope and the signature on the request for a ballot.

In this case, they did not match.  Because they did not match, we obtained the original document the voter signed when the voter was added to the voter list.  That signature did not match either of the two other signatures.  The committee voted to reject that ballot.

When a ballot was rejected, as the Judge, I had to send a rejection letter to the voter explaining why the ballot was rejected.  My phone number was there if the voter wanted further information.  The husband of the woman called me and said she was dying and those two signatures on the ballot material were hers but she couldn't control her hand/fingers.  I explained the process to him so he would understand why we could not accept the ballot.  I felt bad about that and told him so but we had no other option than to reject the ballot. 

Likely the same thing happened to Cummings and that is why his signature in September looks nothing like the two on the subpoenas and those two he signed right then on his death bed also did not look the same.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 04:06:28 pm by Victoria33 »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder if his hate and anger of Trump caused him to blow a gasket?

Underdstand his death was not expected.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty

I looked at the three signatures.  The signature on the two subpoenas are close enough to be the same person.  The other signature back in September is not like those two.
However, he was on his death bed and likely his sight was poor, he had little control of his hand/fingers, and he signed however he could to get it done.  No doubt there were witnesses there to attest to he signed them.

Last dying words.....   Bring me a notary!!!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have no doubt that all the signatures were by his hand, somebody else may have been moving it for him :reaper:, but it was still his hand.