Author Topic: Trump Shows Off Comedic Skills by Doing Impression of a President Acting ‘Presidential’ at Dallas Ra  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Don't forget he actually lost the popular vote. To be over confident about his support would be silly

There are 2 states that are wildly liberal with big populations. California and New York. In the other 48, Trump is VERY popular on whole...and is electoral strategy was wisely built to take advantage of that fact. None of us, I think, will ever be overconfident when it comes to Presidential elections...but the President's popularity in the Sane48 is real, and his rallies are a reflection of that reality. Take every poll you read and knock off about 10% Leftwing support...and you'll see roughly where the other 48 states stand. THAT is a better indicator of where the "nation" stands and a better prophet of how the next election is likely to go. That said, we start of at -84 electors in every election thanks to the Libnuts in NY and Cali...so its always going to be an uphill fight.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline aligncare

There are 2 states that are wildly liberal with big populations. California and New York. In the other 48, Trump is VERY popular on whole...and is electoral strategy was wisely built to take advantage of that fact. None of us, I think, will ever be overconfident when it comes to Presidential elections...but the President's popularity in the Sane48 is real, and his rallies are a reflection of that reality. Take every poll you read and knock off about 10% Leftwing support...and you'll see roughly where the other 48 states stand. THAT is a better indicator of where the "nation" stands and a better prophet of how the next election is likely to go. That said, we start of at -84 electors in every election thanks to the Libnuts in NY and Cali...so its always going to be an uphill fight.

Nearly all our national and international news comes out of two places: New York and Washington DC. It is glaringly left biased and negative on Trump; the election, his administration and personnel, his pro life stance, his foreign policy, the language he uses, his personality—right down to his food choices!

So if you get the impression from watching the evening news that everyone in America wants Trump out of office, like yesterday. There are reasons why. Primarily because the media tells lies about him and his administration and often those lies are coordinated across platforms and in concert with democrat operatives, congressional democrats and the DNC.

The fact that Trump has kept his supporters through all this is a minor miracle, and a testament to the man and to his strength of character for him to continue fighting for his principles in the face of unceasing political attacks. Some people admire that sort of thing—others are more offended by his speech impediment that comes from growing up in Queens. happy77

Offline Absalom

You are aware, hopefully, that this was one of the Trump Organization's businesses .... and he did not spend decades in Hollywood, as your post claimed, to run it.  In fact, he rarely spent time outside of NYC to run his global businesses.  The CEO shows up when the need arises.  So please stop twisting fact into  :bs: to fit your agenda.
-------------------------------------
Sigh..............Ok, you win.
He is a stable genius w/the genes of Napoleon!!!

Online corbe

Some would argue that he makes the Trains run on time so there's probably a little Mussolini mixed in his DNA, also. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump's natural home is Hollywood where he spent decades, w/his core competency being acting.
The current population of the USA is 330 million of which some 165 million are of voting age.
So Trump is able to fill a 50,000 seat arena w/his rabid fans??? Wow!
The latter figure aggregates to decimal .0003 which is three ten thousandths percent.
Based on that, his fan club insists he is an absolute shoo-in for a massive landslide victory in 2020!!!

Actually,  100,000 people asked for tickets!   They could not all be accommodated. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

It's about time we judged the President on his comedic skills rather than his corruption, broken promises, or lack of intellegence.  A+ Mr. President!!! 888high58888

ALL WRONG.  Why do you do that?   ZERO CORRUPTION.  ZERO BROKEN PROMISES, PRESIDENT HAS HIGH I.Q.  The lefts who post have the problems. List the corruption, etc.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM
President term is not over yet. He has one more year to go,  then 4 more years! DEMON-RATS aren't working ...AT ALL!
Demon-rats created a FAKE VIDEO....trying to blame POTUS for it. Hollyweird created that mess. What else you got?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

People have zero correct information.  Bidens own words.
--------------------
"I said, nah, … we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’ … I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline OfTheCross

Hillary won Cali and NY by a combined 5M votes

That means she lost the other 48 States by 2M votes

That's not a blowout.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:44:54 am by OfTheCross »
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline aligncare

People have zero correct information.  Bidens own words.
--------------------
"I said, nah, … we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’ … I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

No, no, no. Biden family corruption is besides the point. All decent Americans should support impeachment of this president. They have a moral duty to.

After all, we have the word of a whistleblower—well, at least a professionally prepared legal brief from a trustworthy and loyal CIA whistleblower—well, actually neither characterization is testable since the whistleblower’s identity is being withheld from public—against the word of Donald Trump.

Folks, who are you gonna believe, Donald Trump, who worked his life to build a financial empire and fabulous lifestyle but put aside to serve as president? Or, are you gonna believe career politician Adam Schiff and the rogue CIA informer that colluded with Adam Schiff?

All decent democrats know the right answer.

Offline Mesaclone

Hillary won Cali and NY by a combined 5M votes

That means she lost the other 48 States by 2M votes

That's not a blowout.

Actually, it was nearly 6 million votes...lets toss in Mass. and Illinois....and look at the other 46 if that makes you feel better. In that case, in 46 states he actually whupped Clinton by about 5.3 million votes.

Yes, that's playing with numbers but it clarifies the real point...especially when you toss in the facts that Trump won the electoral college AND won 30 states to Clinton's 20. That point being, of course, that outside of a few liberal...heavily populated islands (primarily the Left and upper Right coasts)...conservatism and President Trump are dominant.

Offline OfTheCross

So are were going to relocate everyone from the states you made disappear?

Are we going to make disappear the 4 most populous and reliably Red states?

Like you said, it's playing with numbers. But the fact is, there is no reason for Trump to be over confident in his popularity  when he lost the popular vote.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Mesaclone

So are were going to relocate everyone from the states you made disappear?

Are we going to make disappear the 4 most populous and reliably Red states?

Like you said, it's playing with numbers. But the fact is, there is no reason for Trump to be over confident in his popularity  when he lost the popular vote.

The truth is that Leftwing ideology has become massively concentrated in just a few liberal enclaves...California and along that Left coast, a few metro areas like Chicago, and New York running up along the northeast coast. In terms of states and geography they are packed into about 15-20% of the country. This is why they are disadvantaged in the electoral college...as intended by the Founders.

Red states aren't really comparable in this context because their population margins are MUCH smaller than those in the deep blues on the coasts.

As for overconfidence....who the hell do you think is OVER confident? Everyone I know expects it to be a knock down drag out fight...we aren't just facing the Dems, their candidate, and the deep state...we've got an almost unanimously Leftwing media that is a major factor. That's a tall challenge for anyone and quite frankly there's not another Republican in the stall who could win that race...other than Donald Trump. Suburban moms, blue collar upper midwest union Dems, and the strength of the minority vote will decide this election...how those "up for grabs" voters NOT living in the liberal enclaves mentioned in my first paragraph vote will determine who wins in 2020.