Author Topic: Canada: Large truck convoy of oil workers give teen climate zealot Greta Thunberg horn-honking real  (Read 311 times)

Offline mountaineer

Large truck convoy of oil workers give teen climate zealot Greta Thunberg horn-honking reality check
October 19, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

A large truck convoy of oil and gas workers honked their way through the Canadian city of Edmonton on Friday to deliver a message about the “real world” to teenage climate change zealot Greta Thunberg.

Thunberg, 16, appeared in Edmonton, the capital of Canada’s Alberta province, on Friday to deliver another speech about the need for society to essentially restructure itself from top to bottom so as to stave off an allegedly imminent “mass extinction” event.

This restructuring would, of course, mean the elimination of the oil and gas industry — a fact that neither local oil and gas workers nor their compatriots worldwide appreciate.   

Watch as local oil and gas workers repeatedly honk their horns while passing through Edmonton. According to reports, the convoy passed through as Thunberg was on stage speaking:   Rest of story and videos at BizPacReview
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online kevindavis007

How dare they question the brainwashed little puppet Greta.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
16 year old left wing activists?.....

I got socks older than this bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is worth noting, a 16 year old, is the product of their parents, their teachers, and government agency policies.

I'm inclined to go easy on her as a minor-person, since she may also be autistic, and has effectively been used, abused by those I mention above.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln