Author Topic: State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
October 18, 2019 3:21 PM ET

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

The investigation, conducted by the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, found 38 individuals were culpable for 91 security violations. Another 497 violations were found, but no individuals were found culpable in those incidents.

The investigation concluded Sept. 6, and the report was issued Sept. 13.

The investigation sought to determine if the exchange of emails on Clinton’s server “represented failure to properly safeguard classified information” and whether any individuals at State were culpable for any of the failures.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-violations-state-department-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, is nobody sufficiently culpable to be punished in any way?  Fine?  Jail?  Sternly worked letter in their permanent record?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

The Deep State wins again.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Finally the report is out, the evidence in hand.  Go get her Mr. President.

hello?

Mr Barr?

hello :whistle:

Offline libertybele

Finally the report is out, the evidence in hand.  Go get her Mr. President.

hello?

Mr Barr?

hello :whistle:

Never going to happen. This is not the first time that overwhelming evidence of Clinton corruption has surfaced and as usual she will not be held accountable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So, is nobody sufficiently culpable to be punished in any way?  Fine?  Jail?  Sternly worked letter in their permanent record?

Hopefully yes but that is a very dim hope for me these days.  The once-great Republic called The United States of America is now degraded to just one more banana republic on the face of the earth.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
State Department finds violations by 38 people in Clinton emails review
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/state-department-finds-violations-by-38-people-in-clinton-emails-review

And this is all you need to know. 

The investigation, which covered the 33,000 emails Clinton provided for review, found 91 "valid violations" attributable to 38 individuals, some of whom may face disciplinary action. Another 497 violations could not be tied to any specific person.

Could not be tied to any specific person my @$$!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien