Author Topic: Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich backs Trump impeachment  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich backs Trump impeachment
« on: October 18, 2019, 06:42:02 pm »
Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich backs Trump impeachment
by Mike Brest
 | October 18, 2019 02:28 PM

Former Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich announced his support for President Trump's removal from office.

Kasich, 67, said that the tipping point for him occurred on Thursday when acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted that there was a quid pro quo agreement between the United States and Ukraine involving military aid that had been approved for the foreign country.

"It pushed me really across the Rubicon," Kasich stated, during a Friday afternoon appearance on CNN. "Withholding military aid, vital military aid to a nation like Ukraine, which has Russian troops inside its territory that’s threatened all the time, that withholding it so that a political operation can take place, investigate this thing around the server ... To me, it's totally inappropriate."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-ohio-gov-john-kasich-backs-trump-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich backs Trump impeachment
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 06:42:27 pm »
I'm shocked   :thud:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34