Author Topic: EPIC: Clint Eastwood Has Had Enough..GOES OFF On Liberals  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

EPIC: Clint Eastwood Has Had Enough..GOES OFF On Liberals
« on: October 18, 2019, 01:56:26 pm »
EPIC: Clint Eastwood Has Had Enough..GOES OFF On Liberals
Emmanuel Emmanuel
Actor Clint Eastwood is known among fans and Hollywood insiders as a conservative and not your typical liberal Hollywood type.
On a number of occasions, he has openly espoused his conservative views, spoken at National Rifle Association events, and more recently, endorsed the candidate Donald Trump for President of the United States.

During the 2016 Presidential campaign Clint Eastwood endorsed President Trump and stated that many people in our current generation are too soft and easily offended. “Trump is on to something because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a p***y generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff.”

https://threepercenternation.com/2019/07/epic-clint-eastwood-has-had-enough-goes-off-on-liberals/

Offline Applewood

Re: EPIC: Clint Eastwood Has Had Enough..GOES OFF On Liberals
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 02:54:24 pm »
So what has Eastwood said recently?  Seems to me I've been seeing this headline every other week with nothing really new to report. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 06:31:44 pm »
I love Clint Eastwood and I've been a fan for decades; back when spaghetti westerns hit the screen.  John Wayne was one of my fave's too, but Eastwood  is my #1 favorite actor of all times.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 06:45:27 pm »
So what has Eastwood said recently?  Seems to me I've been seeing this headline every other week with nothing really new to report. 

Yeah, we know Clint bends conservative, but last I saw of Clint was he was sorta old and didn't come across the best with is little skit with himself. This is a non-story using a big name to be click-bait.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 07:18:43 pm »
I blame lazy writers, not Eastwood for articles which have great promise in the headline, but offer no really new information.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 08:11:01 pm »
Yeah, we know Clint bends conservative, but last I saw of Clint was he was sorta old and didn't come across the best with is little skit with himself. This is a non-story using a big name to be click-bait.

The click bait thing may be true (I didn't click, but I seldom do).

If you are talking about the "empty chair routine" I found it hilarious. He's made some great movies, both acting and directing lately. jmho :laugh:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 09:23:03 pm »

The click bait thing may be true (I didn't click, but I seldom do).

If you are talking about the "empty chair routine" I found it hilarious. He's made some great movies, both acting and directing lately. jmho :laugh:

Hardly anybody in entertainment, comes even close to the total body of Eastwood's "Work"

Actor, director, music scores, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln