Author Topic: Internal emails reveal de Blasio had City Hall staff help with reelection bid  (Read 714 times)

Online mountaineer

Internal emails reveal de Blasio had City Hall staff help with reelection bid
Julia Marsh
October 17, 2019 | 6:04pm
Mayor Bill de Blasio regularly used his City Hall staff to boost his 2017 reelection bid while state and federal authorities were investigating his campaign fundraising practices, according to internal emails released Thursday.

City rules prevent public employees from using their official time for political purposes. Yet over 205 pages of emails between the mayor and his two sets of staff, obtained through a Freedom of Information request and first reported by the Daily News, show that they routinely flouted those rules.  ...
Full story at NY Post

The question, of course, is whether there will be consequences for Big Bill Wilhelm.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I won't be looking like a Smurf (from holding my breath).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I won't be looking like a Smurf (from holding my breath).

Which smurf? Papa? Brainy? Dopey? Was there a dopey smurf? Just call me Smurfette.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 11:30:46 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

This guy is so pathetic.  Way to go , Noo Yawkers.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Internal emails reveal de Blasio had City Hall staff help with reelection bid
Julia Marsh
October 17, 2019 | 6:04pmFull story at NY Post

The question, of course, is whether there will be consequences for Big Bill Wilhelm.
Nope. Nothing will happen. Laws, rules, ethics, do not apply to Democrats. And even when they are found so called 'guilty' they are usually only censured and not punished. Laws, rules, and ethics only apply to Republicans in the American media and legal systems.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile ...
The dirty bottom line on de Blasio’s pathetic presidential bid
By Post Editorial Board
October 18, 2019

Even Mayor de Blasio’s pals at Hot 97 are laughing at his now-defunct presidential campaign, and for good reason: The latest fund-raising numbers show what a complete joke it was.

He only pulled in $333,045 over the last three months of his four-month bid, after raising $1.1 million in the first six weeks.

And at least three-quarters of his cash came from big donors — most of them, people plainly looking for favors from city government, or repaying de Blasio for favors already received.

That includes the local hotel industry and labor union, the Hotel Trades Council — big beneficiaries of the mayor’s war on Airbnb.   ...
More at NY Post