Author Topic: Obama WH corruption: Rampant pay to play by Clinton, Kerry, and Biden  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama WH corruption: Rampant pay to play by Clinton, Kerry, and Biden
written by L.J. Keith Oct 16, 2019

WASHINGTON, DC:  Pay to Play corruption in the Obama administration was widespread among top officials, especially Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Vice President Joe Biden.  Sweetheart deals. Board positions on energy companies. Contributions to “foundations” and overt bribery were the currency of foreign governments and would-be policy influencers alike.

They found rich terrain in the Obama Administration. Usually funneling money through family members or lobbyists. The Hunter Biden scandal involving Burisma Holdings and the Rosemont Seneca equity fund is just the tip of an ever-growing and horribly corrupt iceberg.
Full of Schiff: Impeachment is a scam

Now we have an impeachment Star Chamber led by liars in chief Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi. They are focusing on the President’s phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky. They accuse Trump of abuse of power for seeking cooperation with an official investigation by Attorney General William Barr and US Attorney John Durham.

more
https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/obama-wh-corruption-rampant-pay-to-play-by-clinton-kerry-and-biden-123712/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama WH corruption: Rampant pay to play by Clinton, Kerry, and Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 01:40:06 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien